ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^
Doooon't worry, my fault for not explaining well! XD

Hello new me...

Old 11th June 2013, 06:57 PM
Initiate

Correction she sings with passion for money, it's her career and she would never perform a free concert even if TA demanded it.
Old 11th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Banned

can somebody post like for the article that says ayu concert tickets aren't selling very well
Old 11th June 2013, 09:44 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
Correction she sings with passion for money, it's her career and she would never perform a free concert even if TA demanded it.
Her Secret Lives for happy Xmas shows were free

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 11th June 2013, 11:21 PM
GREEN Initiate

actually everytime she performs live on TV or some music show = Free

just sayin.
Old 12th June 2013, 12:21 AM
Initiate

For the Christmas Shows she was paid by those producing the show, so she still wasn't showing up for free. For TV and music shows it's not concert length and they count as promo for the albums, same as photo shoots and magazine interviews, for which she makes millions, so none of it is free. Just Sayin.
Old 12th June 2013, 12:28 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
^ It's not because you pay that an artist should make what you want in a concert. Ayu isn't that kind of pseudo-artist who only make what people want to make money. She's a Real Artist who sings with passion & not for money.
While I do have respect for Ayu as a independent woman who will fight to have her vision seen if she feels passionately, but I don't think that she completely rules out how commercially successful something will be. I don't think that money is the bottom line for her, but I don't think that she doesn't care about money at all. I think Ayu likes her glam lifestyle.

Old 12th June 2013, 01:57 AM
End roll Initiate

I seem to recall reading in some interview Ayu said if she lost everything she'd be perfectly happy living an ordinary life...
Old 12th June 2013, 02:47 AM
Initiate

That's hard to actually do after being rich. Plus she's said in the last few years she's let her pride make too many decisions for her. And if you look at her likes section on facebook, it clears up any question about her happiness with an ordinary life. Plus most statements she makes for fans to read are usually conforming to the image she's setting, so it's very difficult to know how much honesty slips into interviews, it certainly isn't in abundance like most fans think it is.
Old 12th June 2013, 02:53 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
actually everytime she performs live on TV or some music show = Free

just sayin.
Sadly she isn't performing on TV like before, now if we have 4 performances in one year is a lot.

TWICE

Old 12th June 2013, 03:17 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagami View Post
I seem to recall reading in some interview Ayu said if she lost everything she'd be perfectly happy living an ordinary life...
If that is true, I think she meant if something were to happen to cause her to lose everything. I don't think she would do that to herself on purpose.

Old 12th June 2013, 07:07 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

she has to stop the tours, stop living in her protected walls, focus on smaller venues, more interaction with people in the public, get closer to the people, appear in live music fashion entertainment events, attend more radio shows, be the fashion leader for her age group, mix it up and get more exposure slowly, and stop relying just on the facebook and twitter. go back to the basics. =) that is if she wants to carry on her music career. the fire in her is diminishing.
Old 12th June 2013, 08:30 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
That's hard to actually do after being rich. Plus she's said in the last few years she's let her pride make too many decisions for her. And if you look at her likes section on facebook, it clears up any question about her happiness with an ordinary life. Plus most statements she makes for fans to read are usually conforming to the image she's setting, so it's very difficult to know how much honesty slips into interviews, it certainly isn't in abundance like most fans think it is.
You will not blame her because she likes live in wealth ... Before she debutes she was rather poor ! She has all rights to appreciate the money she has earn like everybody who are in the same situation but it's just my opinion !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 12th June 2013, 10:20 AM
Because of You Initiate

lol facts are all artists are doing what they are doing because 1)they love whet they're doing and 2)they get money for what they love doing. Who wouldn't want a job that pays you well and you enjoy it? it's just natural. I'm sure everything she does has a money factor because she belongs to a label that handles her expences when it comes to new material, but it's kind of strange to were things are going now to think that it's all driven by money, cuz it hardly looks like what she does now makes her or avex a fortune - failing tour, not the best sales in CD departament, weird marketing strategies, almost 0 promotion..

Last edited by BlackSilence; 12th June 2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12th June 2013, 04:15 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Who cares if she likes her own money or not? I like my own money too. I would like more of it. I like other people's money. I want people to give me more money. Do I need to go on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra View Post
^Gomi gone for a better cause I guess, he said he moved to his hometown to contribute to people more there after the tsunami if I'm not mistaken. So if Ayu held him for her own it wouldn't be nice imo
I know, but he was still my favourite. And I never got to see him live. T_T We went to his bar in Shibuya on a Wednesday night but it was closed. Next time we're going on a Friday or a Saturday for sure!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Last edited by Earth_maiden; 12th June 2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 13th June 2013, 02:25 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ever_free View Post
she has to stop the tours, stop living in her protected walls, focus on smaller venues, more interaction with people in the public, get closer to the people, appear in live music fashion entertainment events, attend more radio shows, be the fashion leader for her age group, mix it up and get more exposure slowly, and stop relying just on the facebook and twitter. go back to the basics. =) that is if she wants to carry on her music career. the fire in her is diminishing.
this
Old 13th June 2013, 02:40 PM
No way to say Initiate

This forum is just too much sometimes, omg I can't believe the stuff I read sometimes. Ayu is a product, why would you expect her to do a concert for free? Her music, CDs, performances have to be funded through profit and revenue from somewhere.
Old 13th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^
Emh... But nobody said that! o_O There was a discussion about how much Ayu values money, nothing more. No one wants her to perform for free, I think.

Hello new me...

Old 13th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Two of us Initiate

[QUOTE=Earth_maiden;3007294]Who cares if she likes her own money or not? I like my own money too. I would like more of it. I like other people's money. I want people to give me more money. Do I need to go on?

THIS! lol

I was talking to my mom [who really loves Ayu too] about the possibility of a world tour and how much it would cost to host a concert like hers here in Brazil [where I live] and maybe it wouldn't be possible to do it, since a lot of people here can't afford to buy expensive tickets. So my mom said a very interesting thing [imo], that if her concert was a little more simple, maybe it would be easier to do a world tour.

Ayu is now used to this kind of big concerts, I can't really imagine her going out on a tour ou doing a cdl where she will do a more acoustic thing, like she and her band, no that many special effects or changing costumes, just Ayu and her beautiful voice, singing her beautiful songs on a little stage, close to all her fans.
I think it would be different and interesting, but I don't see it happening.

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 13th June 2013, 09:09 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Well, Ayumi couldn't sell out an Arena here in Brazil (or anywhere out of Asia), so, it would be a Hall tour, and it would be simple... VERY basic props and focus on her, dancers and band. No effects...

Madonna performed one date of her MDNA Tour in a Hall, and it still was a complex performance even if she couldn't use her usual stage. Ayumi also had her T.A. Limited Tour that was basically her singing with her band and two dancers back in 2003.

About the tickets... How much are hers costing in USD?

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live