Ayumi Hamasaki wins Best Selling Artist - Japan @ WMA's - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 14th September 2005, 09:57 AM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zora_
... it isn't, more of an american-music-is-more-popular-all-over-the-world-and-let's-embellish-that show.

GOOD LOOKS AND HOT BODS!!! when will they ever show REAL talent??? Hamasaki Ayumi of course, and I really like Coldplay... I mean, all people care about in their music is exposure, sex, and... sex.

It's so stupid, we should all complain to ABC in a calm way, and say that the show was irrelavent to the title, and therefore shouldn't ahve been shown in the first place if they were just going to do that.
Old 14th September 2005, 10:11 AM
Banned

wow, congrats to Ayu! Yes, thats what people at America are listening to anyway.. sex and drugs..
Old 14th September 2005, 03:04 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Yeah, sex and drug, just like Mad Cactuar, listening to Rachel Steven and Danii Minogue songs. Anyways, so happy to hear this news. I know Ayumi can make it.

Hold the flowers to your heart,
and pray that they may some day bloom.

Old 15th September 2005, 01:50 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumihamasakisan005
GOOD LOOKS AND HOT BODS!!! when will they ever show REAL talent??? Hamasaki Ayumi of course, and I really like Coldplay... I mean, all people care about in their music is exposure, sex, and... sex.

It's so stupid, we should all complain to ABC in a calm way, and say that the show was irrelavent to the title, and therefore shouldn't ahve been shown in the first place if they were just going to do that.

... I don't know if this equals more hope... but, i know one of the stations here in canada sometimes broadcasts it. I will keep an eye out, and if it airs i will definitely torture myself to more DC ******** if that means i get to see ayu.
Old 15th September 2005, 02:14 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
... I don't know if this equals more hope... but, i know one of the stations here in canada sometimes broadcasts it. I will keep an eye out, and if it airs i will definitely torture myself to more DC ******** if that means i get to see ayu.
Do you know which station? I live in Canada, but I never watch this stuff cause I never listened to English music..
Old 15th September 2005, 03:02 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Quote:
... it isn't, more of an american-music-is-more-popular-all-over-the-world-and-let's-embellish-that show.
!!! the other day i was reading the "World Genius Record" book and in the "music" section it mostly mentioned about American artists about them selling the most in America etc.
Old 15th September 2005, 03:34 AM
Two of us Initiate

either muchmusic or muchmoremusic should have it.
Old 15th September 2005, 06:10 AM
poker face Initiate

why the WMA awards listed that Japan is Orange Range and NOT AYU?? WHY?? what happen???
Old 15th September 2005, 09:02 PM
Voyage Initiate

When I watched the WMA's I didn't see anything for the other countries! All I saw was an Austrial (sorry can't spell) singer and Carlos Santana...
When did they list all of the singers the were best selling in other countries? Cause I didn't see it! ><
Old 15th September 2005, 09:45 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthink
why the WMA awards listed that Japan is Orange Range and NOT AYU?? WHY?? what happen???
arggh that is frustrating... someone else up here said that they presented the award to orange range. ><. stupid WMA taking us for a ride.