'again' mini album covers - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th November 2012, 01:55 PM
Lelio Protector

I think that she didn't expect it and since she knew (obviously) so she had so post it in public before the covers release. Anyway they are really cute. ayu looks really good =)
Old 16th November 2012, 01:59 PM
End roll Initiate

lol, terrible covers and this makes her relationship seem even more fake and attention whorish

I can't tbh

Last edited by setsuka; 16th November 2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 16th November 2012, 01:59 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I hate how she puts her relationship onto carrier. It should be their own buisness >.>
Ayu only became popular because she used her personal feelings for her lyrics. If she didn't put her relationships into her career we'd have a completely different, much less personal artist.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuka View Post
lol, terrible covers and this makes me relationship seem even more fake and attention whorish

I can't tbh
yeah, maybe i don't think that drastic, but she is like a little puppy who wants to show everyone's her new ball... 'lets put my husband on next 2 pv's... let's put maro on covers, pv's' etc.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:01 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Ayu only became popular because she used her personal feelings for her lyrics. If she didn't put her relationships into her career we'd have a completely different, much less personal artist.
lyrics and boyfriend are totally two diffrent things
Old 16th November 2012, 02:01 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuka View Post
lol, terrible covers and this makes me relationship seem even more fake and attention whorish

I can't tbh
It's the pop business. If you're no attention ***** you're a flop. And even the biggest attention *****s grow less popular over time - Kuu is the perfect example. If a pop artist stops doing controversial things they have to be uber-generic - and in this case it's controversial for purely idiotic reasons, which is the best controversy for artists.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:02 PM
still alone Initiate

Don't like the covers at all.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:03 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
lyrics and boyfriend are totally two diffrent things
Her music is always inspired by her emotional state, nothing influences one's emotional state more than being in a relationship - as long as Ayumi is with Maro much of her music will thematically be connected to him, so it only makes sense to use him in videos and photoshoots. Remember he's a dancer/model anyways, so it's not like she's using somebody that has nothing to do with it. He appeared in so many concerts and videos, he is used to it and can work with it.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:10 PM
poker face Initiate

Yeah^ I think it will be "weird" if she uses someone else like shuya when maro is just there and available.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:17 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

i like the covers! not too bad, but nth i will go crazy over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
So much about showing off Ayu's creativity...I am really getting tired of the love theme.
its true. since Love songs in 2010, its been the love theme till now.. -.-

PoM having the heart shape logo and HOTEL Love songs for both CDL1112 and AT2012. -.-

new mini album , LOVE. covers of again. ayu and her lover. wth.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:18 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
Yes, I am indeed not a big fan of her "relationship stories" but you definitely have to admit that she's never done a similar cover shot before. Those look quite unique and extremely unusual when compared to all the other covers of Ayu's discography!
agree! Cover-wise, this is something quite special in ayu's discography. (another similar one may be H)
Old 16th November 2012, 02:19 PM
Don't look back Initiate

i think the covers are so different from what i expected. definitely didnt expect that from the idea of beach cover but it really looks so romantic and beautiful. Ayu looking good is all that matters to me...it's so natural!

people are hating because she announced it and this came out. then what if she didnt announce it? would you judge it the same way? For once ayu has someone to be with in her cover...since when was the last time that happened?

Just hoping the songs dont reflect how soft and ethereal the cover is.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

nice shots, and actually exacty what i would have expected (my expectations weren't high at all lol) summery covers exactly that... even color theme is predictabale.... one thing tho, i hate her hairstyle... ><

I don't have anything against LOVE theme but Ayu you need to finally settle down with them and start looking for more theme's than that....there's not ONLY LOVE that makes a life, life.... where do i have to draw my inspiration for dreams, not giving up and life in general when my fave artists are throwing out love themed songs one after an other?

Last edited by BlackSilence; 16th November 2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:23 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Covers are nice, though I HATE the placement of 'again' title on the second one. "HEY LETS PUT TITLE ON MARO'S HEAD" lol
not sure about this, but perhaps Maro's head wasnt meant to be seen? haha
Old 16th November 2012, 02:24 PM
CAROLS Initiate

with Maro
Old 16th November 2012, 02:25 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
She kissed him in You & Me PV and didn't make their relationship public. Honestly, I think that's far more reason for speculation, this could just be any guy for a photoshoot. Knowing they are together makes it 100x cuter though.
I'm sorry, but to release these covers with him right after she was "forced to confess" before it was all over the media just..seems weird, to me. Ayu is perfectly aware of how much scrutiny is on her love life, especially after a divorce. Doesn't seem like she's keeping love and work very separate here.

I have always respected how she always seems so personal and truthful through her music, but this just screams "I'm in a relationship with this guy, did you hear?" and even if it wasn't meant to, her team and herself will be aware these are the worst covers to pull out unless they wanted the publicity. It's sad, since I hope her relationship is true and she's really happy; but this just makes it seem fake. Sigh.

Anyway, ignoring the news drama, the composition of the photos are really nice and she looks good, so yay.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:25 PM
Because of You Initiate

^ i kinda agree, i've got to say i don't quite believe in coincidences, but it might be just a bad timing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
not sure about this, but perhaps Maro's head wasnt meant to be seen? haha
i think they intentionally did that, since the focus still goes on Ayu. However his face is barrelly visible anyway from the sunlight so, it kinda bugs me too xD

Last edited by BlackSilence; 16th November 2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:26 PM
Because of You Initiate

Im annoyed how relationships are whats becomin an Ayu era now. I think it puts people off, and they want actually people to be interested, not the other way around. for real fans (fans of her music) its getting pretty annoying cuz people cant distinguish music and that cheap promo anymore, like Party Queen... ~divorce era~ I dont see any new fans, if someone can inform me about any positive impact of this feel free to share cuz I dont feel comfortable with this rn!

covers as covers are pretty, but I dont want Ayu eras to be remembered as marriages and failed marriages. its like kim kardashian level.
Old 16th November 2012, 02:31 PM
until that Day… Initiate

i love them...coz it's very simple theme, but unexpected male model there, Maro haha~~
Old 16th November 2012, 02:33 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Amazing. Love them! <3

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, covers