YesAsia - New Shipping Times - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 28th May 2016, 12:31 PM
Voyage Initiate

YesAsia - New Shipping Times

Hi

I placed an order with YesAsia yesterday and this is the first time I have ordered from them since they have changed their free shipping times from 7-14 business days to 8-30 business days.

I was wondering if anyone living in Europe or the UK had noticed a difference in the length of time it takes to receive their order or if YesAsia are just changing the times on their website to cover themselves if a package is taking longer to arrive?

Thanks!
Old 29th May 2016, 06:34 PM
End of the World Initiate

Hello, I think this new shipping times are true to reality, I'm from Spain and I never got my packets from YesAsia in 14 working days so you don't have to worry about this.
Old 29th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Voyage Initiate

Thanks for the response! Just wanted to know if I was in for a long wait or not!
Old 30th May 2016, 05:02 PM
MY STORY Initiate

It was normal for me to received parcels after a month here in Australia. But my last parcel that I ordered was shipped on the 15th of May and I received it today, so it really can differ.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 30th May 2016, 09:50 PM
Voyage Initiate

Thanks for the answer! I will try and not be too aware of when my package is shipped so I don't feel like it's taking forever haha.
Old 3rd June 2016, 03:21 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
It was normal for me to received parcels after a month here in Australia. But my last parcel that I ordered was shipped on the 15th of May and I received it today, so it really can differ.
Australia has also brought in something that changes our post a little. We have normal post which is what it used to be but slower, then we have priority, which is sent at the speed how it used to be, cost a little more, and the rest are the same. It's just to do with the cost of stuff with aus post.
But with yesasia, it was always one week to 8 days for me, once I got the email that said sent. I find stuff from Asia posted air mail was usually a week. Even from the UK was around that time. America stuff takes 3 weeks for me