ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~INFO III - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th June 2015, 09:26 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
6th picture down. Is a staff member checking your passport? What's going on?
Mine was also checked when I picked up my tickets.
You had to show your digital license and your passport to prove it´s you.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 13th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

@Pieces_of_SEVEN, thank you so much for your review, I really enjoyed reading it and omygod I am so envious of you. Great and awesome seats. Those golden shoes (both) you are wearing are amazing, damn! And a boyfriend who just comes with you and enjoys the show! Is he also a fan?

Anyway, it is great to see you had such a lovely time!
Old 13th June 2015, 12:53 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_arrow View Post
Thanks for your review... Pieces_of_SEVEN
I found that you and your friends are very cute. I can understand why the reporters chose your group because of your western appearance.
i love your bear shoes <3 LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
Your shoes...OMG!

Thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi Romania View Post
Thank you very much Pieces_of_SEVEN! And OMG you have amazing shoes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
Pieces_of_SEVEN thanks for the review and I love what your wearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Thanks for the review Pieces_of_SEVEN! The photos are cute too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamlover13 View Post
Your eyebrows are PERFECTION!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
Pieces, I fucking died @ your bear shoes LMAO

Glad you had an amazing time!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahara View Post
Thanks, I've been so out of loop.

Pieces of Seven, your eyebrows are on point! You and your boyfriend are adorable!
Thanks so much guys! I'm so flattered! I recently have developed an obsession with Jeremy Scott sneakers. LOL I love those gold bears!

And yeah...I found this AMAZING eyebrowist (if that's a word) a few months ago, and she has me on point! She's so awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
6th picture down. Is a staff member checking your passport? What's going on?
Yeah, needed a form of ID and TA digital license to pick up misanga and tickets. I think my drivers license would have sufficed, but my passport is just what I grabbed first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
@Pieces_of_SEVEN, thank you so much for your review, I really enjoyed reading it and omygod I am so envious of you. Great and awesome seats. Those golden shoes (both) you are wearing are amazing, damn! And a boyfriend who just comes with you and enjoys the show! Is he also a fan?

Anyway, it is great to see you had such a lovely time!
He's not like, a huge fan...but because I am, he is, you know? I literally play ayu in the car 80% of the time. He knows almost all of her songs, I play them so frequently. I also made a cirque de minuit playlist a month before the concert so he could get familiar with some of the songs. And he deals with me being extra and saying things like "oh babe I'm getting you a tour t-shirt and a wristband and a light fan and you gotta wear it all" LOL

That's why I said he's an angel...he knows it's my dream and how happy ayu and Japan make me, so he did it for me. BUTTTT he still had just as much fun as I did! Especially during my name's WOMEN, 1LOVE, TSMGO, Duty, Microphone, and Movin' on without you. He would have preferred a more dancey set list (Terminal, Lelio, XOXO, STEP you, etc), and I would have loved some of those in there too! haha but it's all good.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 13th June 2015, 12:58 PM
Lelio Protector

I can understand him because people who are usually not into jpop/ayu/don't understand Japanese they would prefer up beat songs they at least can dance or move to, just fun great beat and catchy songs, since he's not into/can't understand what ayu sings about so he wouldn't look more subtance to the songs rather than just move to them, that's why ballads/rockier/deeper songs wouldn't interest him.

That's why songs like Lelio, Sparkle, Party queen, Connected, XOXO and Terminal are awesome. lol
Old 14th June 2015, 02:18 AM
Two of us Initiate

A few cosplayer pics from Tokyo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I think it was the same as the CDL one, I didn't notice anything had changed.
I rewatched CDL on the plane and it was slightly different. At the end when ayu straddles the guy in the air, the do that for less on the tour than at CDL.

There's also slight changes to 1 LOVE and my name's WOMEN choreographies.

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Old 15th June 2015, 07:20 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

So I'm back~ since Julian and Mike have already said a lot about the Yoyogi shows, I'll try to keep it short

The first night it was raining, I was jet legging like mad; I was worried we'd be late as we only arrived a few hrs before the show.

Any how, we managed to get in, C5 the first night, good view of the stage as we were just parallel to it. The sound was a bit off during the beginning as it was all too loud. Nevertheless Ayu started slaying from the very beginning. The new arrangement works really well for Duty and I just can't explain how strong Ayu's voice was. Pride was really well sang as well, she didn't scream and I thought she would. She handled it really well.

Everyone seemed really hyped when Microphone started Before I say anything else I think it's right to say that the concert was truly a rock concert. There was no cutesy section and the guitars were really loud which I loved.

As the concert went on I really come to enjoy the more upbeat rock section, especially until that Day... and WARNING. 1LOVE perf was great indeed especially from C5, later on when we were in B3 it seemed a bit weird as the screens were aligned different from that angle.

I truly enjoyed HAPPY ENDING and Secret (she did fake the crying though - both nights) and her vocals in ASFXX and (m)u were superb. Like super awesome. I was really surprised that she could hit all the notes in forgiveness. I didn't feel so strongly about Anything for you - the performance is ok, but nothing amazing. The hearts in the dark looked really nice though. Progress was oke for me, no biggie.

The real surprise were Rule and Lady Dynamite - I totally forgot she'd sing these 2 and they were so much fun! Especially because the second night we were like 4-5m away from the center stage so I could really see her upclose (I even think she smiled and waved at me when she was running to the center stage, but a lot of people might have thought that LOL). Before the tsuyosa ga yasashisaeto part she was in the middle of the center stage and the lights went out, the music stopped for the sec and that's a moment I'll remember for ever

I did not like immature's new arrangement and the elephant wasn't that amazing tbh, people had to drag it around so it would move XD

Mirrorcle World was so powerful, glad she ended the main show with it.

The encore was alright, I was especially hyped during The Show Must Go On and my bf loved Movin' on without you. I did not like the fact she did Greatful days though XD

The MC was meh, funny at times, but not so much - at least it wasn't the same during both shows as I would die XD

Over-all it was a trully awesome show and I got to see Ayu up close Her vocals are literally getting better every year and I just can't believe how powerful she sounds now. Liked the fact she didn't wear any wigs and kept the performances relatively simple, so she could concentrate on singing.

Oh and I need Step by step now!!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th June 2015, 09:50 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Hey all

Hey guys I'm new to this forum so would like to say hi to all and great review !!! I just joined team ayu ! I am from Australia and would love to joint you guys to see her live next year .
Old 15th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Dolls Initiate

Njanjayrp - thanks for the review!! I.m really curious
Old 15th June 2015, 10:05 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobitoalv View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this forum so would like to say hi to all and great review !!! I just joined team ayu ! I am from Australia and would love to joint you guys to see her live next year .
Hello and welcome!
Old 16th June 2015, 02:37 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobitoalv View Post
Welcome...hope you can see her live next year

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 16th June 2015, 03:03 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

happy to watch the live show so close!!!

[QUOTE=Pieces_of_SEVEN;3144310]OK, so I'm finally home, and have sort of started the unpacking process. LOL my time in Japan was so spectacular that I am unable to properly put it into words. I'll focus this post on the ayu concerts.

---------------------------------------

This is Sky, and I am very happy to meet Mike at Yoyogi, and we were lucky to get the A2 seat( A5 2nd night), and also surpise to have NHK to interview.

I am very enjoy the show, and this is also my 1st time to see her tour, and my 1st time to see Ayu live was A-Nation Singapore last year.

I wish wil have chance to see her next time.
Old 16th June 2015, 10:16 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
Welcome...hope you can see her live next year
Ya is hard coz I m all the way from Australia but now that I've joined team ayu it just makes it so much easier !!
Old 16th June 2015, 05:57 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

I am so happy I got A2 seat with Pieces of Seven, on Yoyogi, and first time to see Ayumi so close.
Old 21st June 2015, 08:46 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I guess I should write some kind of review as well. It was my first time seeing Ayu live. I went to both dates in Yoyogi. I was there with my boyfriend and he had only heard a few songs of her before. He was really glad he watched it, he truly loved the show! He was so impressed and I felt so proud of dear Ayu, hehe ^^

We got great seats on both days! A seats, close to the stage. I almost begun to cry when a staff member showed us the way to our seats on the 6th and I understood that we would sit so close to the catwalk!

Timmy saw us on both days, my boyfriend is 2m tall and I have super blonde hair, so it must have been easy to see us from the stage XD

My boyfriend even got himself a favourite dancer: 2Yan. He noticed that he gave his all and got so sweaty, haha.

I was so impressed by Ayu's vocals. It was good on the 7th as well, but I could hear that her voice was a bit strained. Her whole crew felt a bit tired on the 7th, but it was all still super good! My boyfriend saw Koda Kumi going to the VIP seats, I wish he would have told me!
Btw, didn't they skip Microphone on the 7th? At least they skipped something.

Nawww, it was so cute to see that Ko doesn't like to talk in front of audience. Btw, who is Ayu dancing with in What is Forever Love live performance during last tour? Was it Ko or Kazuma? I think they look so much alike.

Me and my boyfriend played through Tales of Xillia together so we absolutely loved seeing progress live <3 We got both so happy when they started playing it.

I thought I had gotten tired of Mirrorcle World forever, but thanks for this great performance of it, my old love for the song is back It also became my boyfriends no.1 Ayu song <3 He even wanted to buy a pink T-shirt after the show, haha!

The only kind of song I missed to see live was a sad power ballad. Anything for You was nice, but it felt too long live. Secret and HAPPY ENDING were nice as well, but I don't get this special feeling when hearing them. I will enjoy those three songs more on the DVD though.

I loved that the "Ho, Ha" got volumed up during the live show of Lady Dynamite. It was really fun to see it live.

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.

Old 21st June 2015, 08:57 PM
Far away Initiate

^ In What is Forever Love performance, KO is the black dressed and Kazu white dressed.

Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you have a good time.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 21st June 2015, 09:11 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknow! View Post
^ In What is Forever Love performance, KO is the black dressed and Kazu white dressed.

Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you have a good time.
Oh, I see, thanks! Ko looks so different now when he has blonde hair.

Great, now I finally know who Puppy Eyes is. I gave the guy in white clothes that nickname after seeing that performance, haha.

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.

Old 21st June 2015, 09:29 PM
Far away Initiate

^ I really like the nickname hahaha He is my favourite dancer and he looks like a puppy with all the crew.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit