[Official Message] 『ayumi hamasaki Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~』DVD/Blu-ray! - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th March 2011, 06:14 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The Blu-ray has those extra contents in the second disc.

And I wonder what "memories" will be... maybe there was a special video looking back on the tour at the final concert? It seems a bit weird for that to be after Virgin Road though...

And Tomo might be Tomonari Yoshihiro, one of her keyboardists. I think that the making movie for the whole thing could have some clips of meaning of Love/Last Links/alterna! (Or the MC segments for the encore songs)

Last edited by truehappiness; 8th March 2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 8th March 2011, 06:32 PM
Initiate

memories could be just an interlude video
Old 8th March 2011, 06:45 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase View Post
memories could be just an interlude video
nope, they would state clearly if that was it, hope interludes are there, still cannot forgive ayu for not including the gorgeous-open-shirt-Maro interlude from AT09 :|

so hoping for meaning of Love/Last Links/alterna
Old 8th March 2011, 06:47 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The weird thing is that memories isn't a part of any of the AT10 recaps, most of which include the interlude videos in the lists as well.

After Virgin Road, apparently there was a small reference to a bride/groom and then it led straight into whatever was before Don't look back. Was anyone at AHS at the final show in Yoyogi?

I'm pretty wtf'd at the interlude videos only being present directly in the concert disc. Does this mean we won't get high quality versions of just the screen videos? I always love those and I hate when they exclude one of them for w/e reason, or exclude them (in full) entirely a la AT07.
Old 8th March 2011, 07:11 PM
Dolls Initiate

same here about the interludes, they were often PV quality in case of storyline and visually even better then many of her PVs, AT05 before GAME interlude with Mitsu is my favourite, I was so dissapointed when she missed few at AT09 (esp the half naked Maro .____.)
Old 8th March 2011, 09:07 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
this is about dvd or bluray or both versions?
both

here is 'pre-Don't look back' instead of 'memories'
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aderianu; 8th March 2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 8th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Dolls Initiate

meh, that's the setlist, thought it's written in bonus part, lost hope for bonus songs :|
Old 8th March 2011, 10:40 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
this is about dvd or bluray or both versions?
I'm assuming this is BOTH. However, I'm going to say that the first disc of the two-disc Blu-ray set is the entire concert, using a dual-layer Blu-ray disc, which can hold 50 GB (that's a lot - just about enough for a full concert in HD!!!), and I'm going to assume the second disc may be single layer, or they use dual layer again...

If someone uploads this to JPopsuki, I'm estimating up to 75 GB, which is quite too much for me.
Old 8th March 2011, 10:52 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I was at 7days!

there isn't more songs! It's just an interlude (one I loved!!) with all the dancers before don't look back starts~ Virgin road ends and that interlude starts ^^ And it's not an iterlude video, just with dancers... though at the end Maro and Kazuma play a bit with the screen, I loved that part!

in fact there wasn't any interlude videos like the ones in AT08 for example...

The one before BALLAD was pretty simple, "solitude" (a picture of midoringu, shuya, maro and Ayu)...
The intro video wasn't a story either, just scary freaky ayu faces...
Before countdown it was some dancers with taiko...
THE CABARET is Peco, princess and Go-mi sing and acting show, and no screens because they put the red curtain back.
After sexy little things there was a screen video with ayu and the dancers in that part costumes, but not an story.
And jump wasn't a clip either~ Aki and 2-yan dancing like in a battle and yoko and peco shouting JUMP! xD that's all!

But as I said sometime ago, the screens were part of the performance... rather than telling a story ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 8th March 2011, 11:04 PM
GREEN Initiate

Woh, woh, woh.. i was looking at the cdjapan website and it says that the Rock n Roll blu-ray is region free.. is that right?? will it play on any blu-ray player including playstation 3??
Old 8th March 2011, 11:56 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Woh, woh, woh.. i was looking at the cdjapan website and it says that the Rock n Roll blu-ray is region free.. is that right?? will it play on any blu-ray player including playstation 3??
Maybe any Blu-ray player will do. I know that Japan is in the same region as the USA and Canada, so any Blu-ray player for Japan, USA and Canada are OK, but I'm not sure for Europe...

When it comes out, for anyone in Europe with a Blu-ray player, could someone test it out to make sure that it's compatible? And for Americans (or Canadians), another person living there?
Old 9th March 2011, 12:08 AM
GREEN Initiate

Oh, really?? I didn't know Japanese blu-rays could be played on American players.. good to know!
Old 9th March 2011, 12:43 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I'm pretty wtf'd at the interlude videos only being present directly in the concert disc. Does this mean we won't get high quality versions of just the screen videos? I always love those and I hate when they exclude one of them for w/e reason, or exclude them (in full) entirely a la AT07.
Yeah I know!! This year's interlude videos were seriously top-notch, they fitted the concert super well.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 9th March 2011, 12:49 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Oh, really?? I didn't know Japanese blu-rays could be played on American players.. good to know!
Well...here's how: like DVDs, Blu-ray discs also have their own region codes, but how they coded seems to be an advantage compared to DVDs, when in America the region was region 1, while in Japan, it was region 2.

Here are the three regions: (map reference: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...s_with_key.png)
  • Region A/1: The Americas (except Greenland; this means it includes the USA, Canada and Mexico, as well as the rest of North and South America), and their dependencies, East Asia (except mainland China and Mongolia; this means it includes Japan), and Southeast Asia.
  • Region B/2: Africa, Middle East, Southwest Asia, Europe (except Belarus, Russia and Ukraine), Australia, New Zealand, and their dependencies.
  • Region C/3: Central Asia, East Asia (mainland China and Mongolia only), South Asia, Eastern Europe, and their dependencies.
Old 9th March 2011, 02:49 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
^ "making of Love"?
I can't wait to get the blu ray, I want it so bad.. even though I guess I won't be able to afford it in the next weeks :/
OMG HAHAHAHA I meant meaning of Love!! XD
Old 9th March 2011, 03:16 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
The Blu-ray has those extra contents in the second disc.

And I wonder what "memories" will be... maybe there was a special video looking back on the tour at the final concert? It seems a bit weird for that to be after Virgin Road though...

And Tomo might be Tomonari Yoshihiro, one of her keyboardists. I think that the making movie for the whole thing could have some clips of meaning of Love/Last Links/alterna! (Or the MC segments for the encore songs)
memories is not a interlude video~ as I said before an upbeat track before don't look back with dancers.

And yeah... I think that Tomo-san thing is him, cause everyday in the 7days he appeared with a different disguise or sth like that XD hilarious XD

But I wonder what's de Shuya thing... he didn't appearen in the MC's..

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 9th March 2011, 03:21 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Aura, I think it's from the regular show. Coz everyone was calling him 'avatar' during may's show.

My Instagram

Old 9th March 2011, 03:52 AM
GREEN Initiate

OKay, so i bit the bullet and bought the blu-ray! and since I can watch it on my ps3 that is going to be supper awesome!

by the by.. the amazon.jp one that is being sold is super cheep!
Old 9th March 2011, 06:38 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
memories is not a interlude video~ as I said before an upbeat track before don't look back with dancers.
The thing about that is that the section before Don't look back was titled "PRE-Don't look back" by Ayu (choreography teacher entry) with no mention of anything called memories. Was it renamed or something? I guess we'll see when the DVD comes out at the end of the month though I'm pretty sure it is just that dance section you mentioned.

Last edited by truehappiness; 9th March 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 9th March 2011, 06:42 AM
Love song H-Initiate

from cdjapan
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2010, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus, team ayu, teamayu