[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th January 2010, 05:13 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

And by the time the announcement comes, a lot of members are going to respond in this thread or another thread of some sort and my e-mail inbox could really get cluttered...

EDIT: 1,500th official post for me!!!
Old 13th January 2010, 12:10 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
If you haven't been paying attention, Ayu is the one who wants to do live performances. She loves to perform, so why not let her? I know her vocals haven't been in the best condition, but I don't think she's going to let that get in the way even though people can't help but complain about it every time she opens her mouth.
I agree.. ayu finds joy performing LIVE for people.. she shld carry on.
Old 13th January 2010, 02:40 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
I'll just be checking the official site between the 14th and 15th (since I live in the US, I may see the announcement on the 14th). Or, if it gets posted on TA first, I hope some of the other J-Pop/Ayu-related sites I go to will somehow be able to access AHS and post the news.

Like you said, AHS can get really clogged, and of course with this news, everybody will be rushing to here around that time DX
I think info will be first on TA, you know, even if it's only for 1 day xDD I'll be cheking all day tomorrow TA site cause when in Japan will be 15th I'll be still on 14th, if they post it aroudn the same time they annoucned the new tour it will be around 06:00pm (GMT) ^^ soo I'll post immediatly if they update!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 13th January 2010, 03:20 PM
immature Initiate

thanks for the update. this may actually determine my trip dates for this year :p

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 13th January 2010, 03:36 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Haha. I'm a little late xD Well... it's in two days? Can't wait. I want to know if it will be asia tour or arena tour.. doubt it will be world tour but I hope xD Thanx for the info!!
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Old 13th January 2010, 03:45 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

dont u guys smell something fishy? a new tour announcement without any news on a new album? Then what is the tour promoting? =x

If news of album + tour are released together, Wohoo!! double happiness!!
Old 13th January 2010, 03:46 PM
Trauma Initiate

OMG~!!I hope she will have asia tour too XD

lady ayu
Old 13th January 2010, 03:50 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
dont u guys smell something fishy? a new tour announcement without any news on a new album? Then what is the tour promoting? =x

She NEEDS to release the album information, we know she's working on an album all the time right now, so she obviously will release it before she tours, maybe even while she tours(after a few concerts? like a week, but very unlikely)
So we will get a february-march-early april album I think
Old 13th January 2010, 04:12 PM
Who... Initiate

Only 1 day left now, can't wait! I don't care so much about the tour itself if it's the regular Arena tour but I'm really looking forward some album info. ^^ (title, maybe? Since she said it's been decided.)

BRILLIANCE

Old 13th January 2010, 04:28 PM
Two of us Initiate

I hope she releases album info too I'm
excited to know the title (It might be to early for that)
lol but it doesn't hurt to hope haha!!!
Old 13th January 2010, 04:56 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post

She can still release tour dates without having album information. I'm pretty sure she did that with AT09. First, it was just called ARENA TOUR 2009 (with a note under it saying the title would probably change), and then later ~NEXT LEVEL~ was added to the title.

Then again, I don't think she knew what the album title was going to be when the tour dates were released... this year, though, she knows what the title of the album is going to be. Agreed, new album and tour information being released at the same time would be great!

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 14th January 2010, 06:59 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
She can still release tour dates without having album information. I'm pretty sure she did that with AT09. First, it was just called ARENA TOUR 2009 (with a note under it saying the title would probably change), and then later ~NEXT LEVEL~ was added to the title.

Then again, I don't think she knew what the album title was going to be when the tour dates were released... this year, though, she knows what the title of the album is going to be. Agreed, new album and tour information being released at the same time would be great!
well, isnt that what happened? She announced that there will be a new tour, without any album information.

Tomorrow, ayu is gonna release MORE INFORMATION about the tour. By then, if there isnt any news about any new album, den something is fishy. lol.
Old 14th January 2010, 07:08 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She's basically already told us that she's working on a new album in the studio, with the title and general concept already figured out. I wonder if it'll end up like NEXT LEVEL and come out the week before AT10.
Old 14th January 2010, 12:24 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
She's basically already told us that she's working on a new album in the studio, with the title and general concept already figured out. I wonder if it'll end up like NEXT LEVEL and come out the week before AT10.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Ayu seems to like throwing everything out together at the same time XD
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 14th January 2010, 12:30 PM
SCAR Initiate

I really hope she gives herself enough time between the album and this tour, or its going to turn out half-assed like AT09. And don't forget those first few concerts that had so many problems. She has to be ready to go from show #1.
Old 14th January 2010, 01:53 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Yeah she really need to give the fans some time to listen to the album before going on tour. Or at leats thats what I think. Then she can have more plans for the tour itself and such.

Well, one more day to go...

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 14th January 2010, 02:23 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

It's 23:23 in Japan xD I am guessing they will publish the tour info in the morning? Hopefully it'll happen before I go to sleep ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th January 2010, 02:37 PM
Real me Initiate

A world tour would be fantastic, but Ayu already seemed tired from her last tour. I think she should have a little break before doing a WORLD tour. That way we'd see her at her best.

Miyavi recently did a world tour, but he got sick/fell and really hurt himself in Chile and had to cancel his tour dates in America. He was extremely exhausted, too. He had to fly back to Japan and get treatment but he's yet to reschedule his US dates. My boyfriend and I bought tickets but had to get them refunded.

Ayu might be more used to touring than MYV, but it'd break my heart to see her so tired and exhausted just to please her fans. I want her to get the proper amount of rest before jumping into something big like a world tour. I'm sure many of you can agree.

tumblr

Old 14th January 2010, 02:43 PM
poker face Initiate

that is a date
the detail will be out tomorrow
Old 14th January 2010, 03:12 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda♥ View Post
A world tour would be fantastic, but Ayu already seemed tired from her last tour. I think she should have a little break before doing a WORLD tour. That way we'd see her at her best.

Miyavi recently did a world tour, but he got sick/fell and really hurt himself in Chile and had to cancel his tour dates in America. He was extremely exhausted, too. He had to fly back to Japan and get treatment but he's yet to reschedule his US dates. My boyfriend and I bought tickets but had to get them refunded.

Ayu might be more used to touring than MYV, but it'd break my heart to see her so tired and exhausted just to please her fans. I want her to get the proper amount of rest before jumping into something big like a world tour. I'm sure many of you can agree.
As much as her international fans want to see her, I think we want her to be healthy and well rested, rather than she does a world tour and just exhausts herself and gets sick.

A world tour is no joke, I would never expect her to do it within a few months. Her schedule in Japan is already SUPER busy, she would have to take more time to plan world tour, maybe go into the next year and not release a new album so soon...
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Closed Thread

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu, ayu's diary, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, rock'n'roll circus, team ayu