The Official Kylie Minogue Thread - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2006, 04:25 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Some recently taken shots of Kylie's lil sis... MEEOOW!!

Spoiler:

^ My fav

Last edited by ..:Hot:Like:Wow:..; 28th November 2006 at 04:31 AM.
Old 28th November 2006, 04:49 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Is it just me or is there a little bit of fat around the waist area?

Not that I like girls really skinny though.

Don't mind me, I'm just being silly.

blog -- mink -- kaela -- misono -- tommy
Old 28th November 2006, 05:25 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Yea I think she is a little flabby around there.

Old 28th November 2006, 06:29 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Maybe we need a Dannii thread, like, separately.

(And maybe an additional thread for her breasts. Holy crap.)

Last edited by explodingbird; 28th November 2006 at 06:32 AM.
Old 28th November 2006, 07:02 AM
Daybreak Initiate

hmm. A Dannii thread would be good since she has material coming out soon. I think you would be the appropriate person to make thread explodingbird, since your already on a roll.

and yes, her tits are magnificent, and she poses naked too, heaven.

Old 28th November 2006, 07:32 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Nah, someone else can make one. I'll let them. I'm a very casual listener - only album I own by her (and the only album of hers I've heard too) is Neon Nights. I tend to make threads about artists I listen to a bit more.

Magnificent isn't the word I'd use to describe those monsters.

Old 28th November 2006, 10:19 AM
Banned

It isn't that big, Mariah Carey's is like the moon in comparison. But it suits her well. Her body is very pretty, it's voluptuous and not anorexic like a lot of singers these days.

Yeah, she is pretty.

But kinda dissapointing that she hasn't let go of her sexy nympho image. I'd like her to be all sleek, sophisticated and smart. It might work for her image.
Old 28th November 2006, 03:12 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Yeah, it seems like she's still all sexed-up and vamp-like, a more sophistcated look might actually bump the sexuality waaaay up.

We need something on Kylie in here. Fast.

Don't mind me, I'm just being silly.

blog -- mink -- kaela -- misono -- tommy
Old 28th November 2006, 03:29 PM
kanariya Protector

I was so impressed with the Showgirl tour DVD that I'm now curious about her other tours, does anyone here own any of Kylie's tours besides the Showgirl tour on DVD? what are they like?
I'm especially curious about the Fever tour, does it live up to Showgirl tour? or will it just be dissapointing in everyways compared to the Showgirl tour?

I'm probably going to buy the Showgirl:homecoming tour on DVD when it's out. I like the revised setlist
Old 28th November 2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_u
Yeah, it seems like she's still all sexed-up and vamp-like, a more sophistcated look might actually bump the sexuality waaaay up.
Glasses, stillettos, business suit, and whip?

I never watched any tours before, only the "Money Can't Buy" show (on TV) and that was marvellous. She can sing live and it's awesome she doesn't resort to lip-synching like Britney.
Old 28th November 2006, 10:47 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I have the "Intimate & Live", "On a night like this", and "Fever" tours as well as "Showgirl". None of the others can compare to the expense and enormity of Showgirl. But all the rest are very entertaining and fun to watch. Fever is still pretty big anyway. You can watch footage of the other tours on Youtube to get an idea before buying.

"Money can't buy" was a one show concert and very cheap but still really great to watch and you can buy that on DVD too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Dates with Kylie prove popular

Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue are next year's hottest calendar pin-ups in Britain.

Williams, 32, is Britain's official calendar stud with the biggest sales so far for 2007.

But Minogue, 38, reigns at the top of the girls' calendar list - outselling the likes of Girls Aloud and glamour model Keeley.

The English cricket team only just make it into the top 10 favourite sports calendars, while Wayne Rooney and the England soccer team fail to make the list at all.

The lists are based on sales so far for Danilo, Europe's biggest official calendar company.

Last edited by ..:Hot:Like:Wow:..; 28th November 2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 28th November 2006, 10:54 PM
Beyond the Sea

Does anyone have the mix of "Love at first sight" from the video?
Old 29th November 2006, 02:00 AM
Daybreak Initiate

^ nope, I don't sadly.

Quote:
FURTADO TO RECORD DUET WITH MINOGUE
NELLY FURTADO is set to set the charts alight again by recording a duet with Australian pop beauty KYLIE MINOGUE.
The PROMISCUOUS hitmaker was so delighted when Minogue won her much publicised battle with breast cancer earlier this year (06), she sees the upcoming track as a celebration. She says, "We've been talking about it for a while. I can relate to her because she has this crazy work ethic like me, and I love the fact she went back and followed up her tour." Minogue was diagnosed with breast cancer last year (05) in the middle of the homecoming leg of her Showgirls world tour, and was only able to reschedule the postponed dates this month (NOV06).
Quote:
Kylie has been voted 3rd sexiset woman in the world by Daily Star readers

This was the top 5.

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Kelly Brook
3. Kylie Minogue
4. Cheryl Cole
5. Sarah Harding

And this is from the paper with full top 50 countdown and with a big picture of Kylie.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ..:Hot:Like:Wow:..; 29th November 2006 at 02:06 AM.
Old 29th November 2006, 03:36 AM
Because of You Initiate

I took everyone's advice and decided to buy Fever. I'm definitely liking it so far. I hadn't realized that she sang Love at First Sight, which is great. I also love Come Into My World. I've been listening to some of her other albums online though, and I'm thinking that the next I'll buy is either Impossible Princess (which sounds so experimental and awesome) or Body Language.

Old 29th November 2006, 08:00 AM
STEP you Protector

I like both Kylie and Nelly, so the duet is interesting news. I wonder how their voices will sound together.
Old 29th November 2006, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
FURTADO TO RECORD DUET WITH MINOGUE
NELLY FURTADO is set to set the charts alight again by recording a duet with Australian pop beauty KYLIE MINOGUE.
The PROMISCUOUS hitmaker was so delighted when Minogue won her much publicised battle with breast cancer earlier this year (06), she sees the upcoming track as a celebration. She says, "We've been talking about it for a while. I can relate to her because she has this crazy work ethic like me, and I love the fact she went back and followed up her tour." Minogue was diagnosed with breast cancer last year (05) in the middle of the homecoming leg of her Showgirls world tour, and was only able to reschedule the postponed dates this month (NOV06).
If they ever do that, I'll have seizures.

OH MY GAWWW of all people, two of the bestest singers in the world?

By the way, kop, your signature is .

Last edited by Mad_Cactuar; 29th November 2006 at 09:11 AM.
Old 29th November 2006, 09:23 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Cactuar View Post
If they ever do that, I'll have seizures.

OH MY GAWWW of all people, two of the bestest singers in the world?
It started as rumors a few months ago but it seems to be getting serious now after she said that... When she was here in Australia a little while ago promoting her album, I remember she was asked who she wanted to do a duet with the most and she said Kylie Minogue. She also stated CGYOOMY was the perfect pop song.

There's been alot of talk of it from the Nelly camp but no word of it at all from the Kylie camp.
GOD, I HOPE IT'S TRUE SO MUCH!! (think Maneater meets CGYOOMH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Cactuar View Post
By the way, kop, your signature is .
Thanx!, I love it too, your the 2nd person to compliment it since I put it up a few hour ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyria View Post
I like both Kylie and Nelly, so the duet is interesting news. I wonder how their voices will sound together.
Probably very nasal, lol. But in a good way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
I took everyone's advice and decided to buy Fever. I'm definitely liking it so far. I hadn't realized that she sang Love at First Sight, which is great. I also love Come Into My World. I've been listening to some of her other albums online though, and I'm thinking that the next I'll buy is either Impossible Princess (which sounds so experimental and awesome) or Body Language.
I'm glad you like Fever. You should definitly get Light Years too.

Last edited by ..:Hot:Like:Wow:..; 29th November 2006 at 09:28 AM.
Old 18th December 2006, 12:41 AM
Daybreak Initiate

The new album could be as far away as september.

Kylie tour ends on a high

KYLIE Minogue wound up her much-anticipated Australian tour with an emotional show at Rod Laver Arena last night.

"This wraps up an incredible Australian tour," Minogue told the full house. "I can't believe it went so quickly and that we did it."
Sister Dannii joined Kylie on stage to perform Kids. She had sung with her the previous night, the first time the pair had appeared on stage together for 19 years.

"You have been waiting a long time for that," Kylie said.

Kylie thanked loyal fans who held on to their tickets for 18 months after the Showgirl tour was postponed when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

"That was one giant get-well-soon card," she said. Kylie also said that she hoped to be back again soon.

Kylie performed to more than 70,000 fans in Melbourne alone, ending the series looking tired and drained.

She is to spend Christmas in Melbourne before heading to Britain for a show on New Year's Eve at Wembley Arena that sold out in less than an hour.

She is expected to release her new album in September next year.

One of the Melbourne shows was recorded to be released on DVD.

I love them but they do look a little fug there.

Old 18th December 2006, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
She is expected to release her new album in September next year.
DAMMMNNNN that's a long way to go. I was expecting a February/March album. Oh well.

I do like Dannii there, quite vampish and pretty. OMG! KYLIE COPIED AYUMI'S DUTY COVER!
Old 18th December 2006, 08:19 PM
STEP you Protector

At least we won't have to wait till next Christmas or '08 for the album (...I hope!). A single in July, perhaps?
Closed Thread