New album 'Colours' out July 2nd - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th June 2014, 11:08 AM
No way to say Initiate

Covers are revealed!! http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1010112

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 16th June 2014, 11:08 AM
SCAR Initiate

Honestly her last BEAUTIFUL pv was BRILLANTE. After FIVE everything went downhills.
I just want something High budget, meaningful like ourselves, alterna... am I asking too much?
geez I love this woman, I seriously do but lately...
I probably just can't stand those damn lenses she has been putting on from 2012, really. I love her eyes so much, I can't stand those green/honey lenses with the blonde wig with that LOOK@ME IM SO AMERICAN GURL attitude.

She has proved of being capable of doing a GREAT cartoon PV back in the day with connected. I really can't understand where this I-no-spend-even-the-time-of-dubbing-it-myself ayupan came from. I get chills everytime I see her opening and closing the mouth when the song goes "IKENA-IIIIIIIIIII". THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER drawing her with her mouth effin' closed in a "I" sound, she just keeps on BABBLING. For God's sake.

edit: OMG COVERS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR I CAN'T I'M SORRY MY QUEEN I LOVE YOU

Last edited by tsumekaze_; 16th June 2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 16th June 2014, 11:27 AM
from your letter Initiate

Covers are simply beautiful, i liked CD+Bluray most but i gotta buy CD version which i can afford, and PVs are not worth watching in that Hi-Def so bad.
Old 16th June 2014, 11:39 AM
Two of us Initiate

The covers are beautiful. My first favorite is cd+dvd+aroma candle. My second favorite is cd+bluray. Too bad I can't buy both. So i will go with my third favorite cd+dvd. LOL
But I don't understand why she makes it as 'aYUMI HAMASaKI' and 'CoLOURS'. I hope she will tell us why.
Old 16th June 2014, 11:48 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Just watched the new Feel the love and merry-go-round pvs. Feel the love is ok, but I like the original one much better... merry-go-round's new pv is very beutiful imo, I like it (though I still prefer the original one)

Old 16th June 2014, 11:52 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniz_hime View Post
The covers are beautiful. My first favorite is cd+dvd+aroma candle. My second favorite is cd+bluray. Too bad I can't buy both. So i will go with my third favorite cd+dvd. LOL
But I don't understand why she makes it as 'aYUMI HAMASaKI' and 'CoLOURS'. I hope she will tell us why.
Yeah I wonder why a and o are in lower case.
Old 16th June 2014, 12:17 PM
Far away Initiate

I was thinking...is the albums name CoLOURS or Colours?
Old 16th June 2014, 12:25 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^I hope it's Colours. The one with o in lower case is so... weird
Old 16th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyTony View Post
I was thinking...is the albums name CoLOURS or Colours?
I think ayu doesn't care about fancy caps any more. All the tracks of this album have been following the standard Aaaaa format. So the artistic typographic treatment can be free like it is on the cover
Old 16th June 2014, 12:32 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
Honestly her last BEAUTIFUL pv was BRILLANTE. After FIVE everything went downhills.
Yes, agree with you but PV Song 4 U and sweet scar is not bad at all. After PVs of Five, they are my favourite !
The covers are beautiful, they also reminded my album FEEL's cover _ Namie !
Old 16th June 2014, 12:45 PM
End roll Initiate

Ayu is too weird

I loved the Lelio pvs, its was like tacky and cheap fun and was expecting that from these covers

but these are so demure....it doesn't fit with the songs at all
Old 16th June 2014, 12:46 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I love the covers! Thank god!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 16th June 2014, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
I just want something High budget, meaningful like ourselves, alterna... am I asking too much?
geez I love this woman, I seriously do but lately...
I probably just can't stand those damn lenses she has been putting on from 2012, really. I love her eyes so much, I can't stand those green/honey lenses with the blonde wig with that LOOK@ME IM SO AMERICAN GURL attitude.

She has proved of being capable of doing a GREAT cartoon PV back in the day with connected. I really can't understand where this I-no-spend-even-the-time-of-dubbing-it-myself ayupan came from. I get chills everytime I see her opening and closing the mouth when the song goes "IKENA-IIIIIIIIIII". THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER drawing her with her mouth effin' closed in a "I" sound, she just keeps on BABBLING. For God's sake.

edit: OMG COVERS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR I CAN'T I'M SORRY MY QUEEN I LOVE YOU
BRILLANTE beautiful? Lmao it's a bunch of shirtless guys in a gym with a drag queen standing over Ayu.

Sweet scar, Why..., Return Road and ANother song are the only decent PVs she's done the past years imo.
Old 16th June 2014, 01:37 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

The original FTL and MGR are better. The Lelio PV is quite enjoyable.

I'm loving the covers They're so un-Ayu but she looks amazing. I like the pictorial feel of them.

The Lelio PV is....at least in my opinion......more western than a lot of her other PVs...... I still think it has some good effects. I prefer experimenting like this to the same old sitting around.

Ayupan could have done with a bit more lipsync match

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 16th June 2014, 01:49 PM
from your letter Initiate

The covers are gorgeous. Just. I can't.
Old 16th June 2014, 02:02 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_arrow View Post
Yes, agree with you but PV Song 4 U and sweet scar is not bad at all. After PVs of Five, they are my favourite !
I liked the idea behind Song 4 U but found it boring in the end, maybe if it was executed differently it would have been better imo... but sweet scar pv is very nice, I had forgot it! Melody's PV is not bad as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
BRILLANTE beautiful? Lmao it's a bunch of shirtless guys in a gym with a drag queen standing over Ayu.

Sweet scar, Why..., Return Road and ANother song are the only decent PVs she's done the past years imo.
lol those shirtless guys WERE beautiful tho haha. No well, I found my own interpretation of it and I liked it, but anyway, I agree with you on the other PVs. (except I didn't really like the mannie photo thing in Return road, but it is a minor thing)
Old 16th June 2014, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
I liked the idea behind Song 4 U but found it boring in the end, maybe if it was executed differently it would have been better imo... but sweet scar pv is very nice, I had forgot it! Melody's PV is not bad as well.

lol those shirtless guys WERE beautiful tho haha. No well, I found my own interpretation of it and I liked it, but anyway, I agree with you on the other PVs. (except I didn't really like the mannie photo thing in Return road, but it is a minor thing)
Haha if you look at it like that then yeah the PV is beautiful
Old 16th June 2014, 02:18 PM
Lelio Protector

Lelio PV is amazing! ayu looks hot, she's makes you dance like crazy and the song is so good!! I didn't expect more really. A club PV would fit too but that one's pretty cool as well.

I also love the 2 new PVs, Feel the love's so cute and uplifting lol.
Merry-go-round single version is like a story version
Merry-go-round album version is like behind the scenes of the story version thingy (with m-flo), I actually thought this one is pretty cool.

Now Angel and XOXO are left =)
Old 16th June 2014, 02:46 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The pvs we got had aweful quality... Ayupan may be lip-synching better on the video with good quality...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th June 2014, 06:00 PM
SEASONS Initiate

The ayupan lipsynch won't be better in HQ. They were too lazy to do more than 2 drawings for it. She looks retarded.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours