[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th July 2018, 11:02 AM
Because of You Initiate

I hope you guys are right... cuz it would take the whole thųng to the next level of cringyness lol
Old 24th July 2018, 11:03 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

The fact that she has revealed the person as Max Matsuura is so interesting. I wonder if she's harkening back to the whole LOVE again fiasco with Maro (and Love songs' PVs with Mannie)? Implicating her work colleagues in her work again. TROUBLE indeed.

I agree with artcika, while I do like the shot...her expression isn't one that screams 'I'm happy with what is happening here'.

EDIT: Just saw the comments about the watch! Makes more sense now hahahaha.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:04 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
She means the watch is from Max.
I feel played. I really hope this is the case and we are just being drama queens.

Old 24th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
I feel played. I really hope this is the case and we are just being drama queens.
We are the (Drama) QUEENS.

The photoshoot..
ayu: "omg I need something to present the power of man..."
photographer:..
model: ...
photographer: how about expensive watch?
ayu: "Ohhhhhhhh let's ask Max... his watch is damn expensive and I have a good idea..."

LOL

#spillthetea

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 24th July 2018, 11:09 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiza View Post
It's not gonna do anything to engage anyone but fans, I suspect the general public will just do a collective eyeroll that ayu the obaasan is up to her old tricks again
Probably. Well, general public likes to say that she used to be known for her music and now she's known for her scandals. But I doubt there's a goal to target potential fans.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:11 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
Off topic but is there anywhere I can read about these connections in MIJ?
Maybe in the official thread, I don't know. A lot of these connections were thought by myself while talking with friends or thanks to some post and opinions in this forum.

There are some threads in this forum to analyse her albums, maybe we can open one about M(A)DE IN JAPAN.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 24th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
I guess that's what you get for hyping yourself but when I read trouble I heard WARNING, (don't) leave me alone and a bit of Microphone, not Summer diary!
SAME SAME SAME!

When I heard Trouble, I imagined an album like Guilty or songs like those you mentioned!
Old 24th July 2018, 11:18 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
Nah pretty easy to disagree; 1900 for a mini-album isn't that over-priced. 8000 for a concert blu-ray in a deluxe box is fairly standard. I've paid more for about the same.

We're not dealing with a rational fan, though. This is someone who has already said they hate the music, the photos and declared the whole release a fail before any of these details were even announced. Yet she'll still spend 20,000 on it all, then when it arrives she'll barely listen to it or look at the photos and then come here to complain about how awful it all is and how mad she is at Au for making her spend so much money on something she never wanted.

This is not 10,000 for 5 songs. No one is being forced to spend that much on something they are't interested in. If someone buys this with good intentions and then finds when it arrives they are disappointed with the quality of the workmanship, the video/audio quality of the DVDs/blu-rays, then for sure they can complain about spending so much and getting a subpar item. But until, complaining about the price and contents just seems redundant.
Just looking at the pricing of the old singles...The CD+DVDs were set to 1800 yen, the CD only was 1000 yen. So I guess you are right, 1900 yen for 5 songs isn't that much considering we used to pay 1000 for 2.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th July 2018, 11:19 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

im so excited! its my first comeback as a new ayu fan!!!
Old 24th July 2018, 11:24 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I think i can see "æterna" on track 2, so maybe the title is æternal?
Old 24th July 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
Nah pretty easy to disagree; 1900 for a mini-album isn't that over-priced. 8000 for a concert blu-ray in a deluxe box is fairly standard. I've paid more for about the same.

We're not dealing with a rational fan, though. This is someone who has already said they hate the music, the photos and declared the whole release a fail before any of these details were even announced. Yet she'll still spend 20,000 on it all, then when it arrives she'll barely listen to it or look at the photos and then come here to complain about how awful it all is and how mad she is at Au for making her spend so much money on something she never wanted.

This is not 10,000 for 5 songs. No one is being forced to spend that much on something they are't interested in. If someone buys this with good intentions and then finds when it arrives they are disappointed with the quality of the workmanship, the video/audio quality of the DVDs/blu-rays, then for sure they can complain about spending so much and getting a subpar item. But until, complaining about the price and contents just seems redundant.
I can't believe this. What is it that you think you got the right to be that mean? Calling me non-rational, as if I'm crazy and stupid.

First of all, like I already said, I have a right to my opinion, like everyone else. I also argued why I think this is overprized. And it is. A DVD only release is more expensive in comparison than a CD+DVD release. Same goes for a CD only release compared to a CD+DVD release. Because the production of two items combined costs less than having to produce them seperately, so the combined product costs less. Also DVDs don't really sell, they even sell worse than CDs, to make more profit, they are sold for more. Because if someone is willing to spend money on a DVD, they will probably buy it anyway. This is why most CD+DVD versions of CDs cost around 5000¥, sometimes 6000¥ to 7000¥, whereas DVDs or Blurays cost the same or more.
Since a lot of artists still sell their DVD versions of their albums with concerts attached, in deluxe packaging as first press, together with other first press stuff, for 5000¥ to 7000¥, it is overpriced.

I never called the release a fail before those details were announced, this is a mean lie to discredit me and you know it. I also never said I'll buy it. What I definitely will not.
The price at which some items, Ayu's included, are sold today, is in my honest opinion immoral, for reasons I don't need to discuss here, because it's not the place. But being disappointed as a fan, that Ayu decided to sell her stuff that overpriced, when there still would be enough money made if she sold it for like 6000¥-7000¥, is my right. I explained why I feel this way in detail. You have no right to respond the way you did.

The way you responded is mean and vile, you should feel ashamed that you thought sitting in front of a screen and treating another person like this would be appropriate. I demand an apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
I don't feel personally attacked, even though I have written as well that I think this release is really expensive. But this post is clearly directed towards a certain member, and I can guess who. I just want to say, that this post has a very mean untone towards her, (calling her out as a being a not-rational fan already set that tone) which I find completely unnecessairy, especially since she never did anything to you. So, please... keep it friendly?
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. =)
Old 24th July 2018, 11:29 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Actually, here's an HQ pic I just saw on twitter! Looks like the title of track 3 is either æterna or æternal if there's a letter hidden by the photocard. Track 4 is called "W"?

Last edited by rainbow_smile; 24th July 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:36 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I can't believe this. What is it that you think you got the right to be that mean? Calling me non-rational, as if I'm crazy and stupid.

First of all, like I already said, I have a right to my opinion, like everyone else. I also argued why I think this is overprized. And it is. A DVD only release is more expensive in comparison than a CD+DVD release. Same goes for a CD only release compared to a CD+DVD release. Because the production of two items combined costs less than having to produce them seperately, so the combined product costs less. Also DVDs don't really sell, they even sell worse than CDs, to make more profit, they are sold for more. Because if someone is willing to spend money on a DVD, they will probably buy it anyway. This is why most CD+DVD versions of CDs cost around 5000¥, sometimes 6000¥ to 7000¥, whereas DVDs or Blurays cost the same or more.
Since a lot of artists still sell their DVD versions of their albums with concerts attached, in deluxe packaging as first press, together with other first press stuff, for 5000¥ to 7000¥, it is overpriced.

I never called the release a fail before those details were announced, this is a mean lie to discredit me and you know it. I also never said I'll buy it. What I definitely will not.
The price at which some items, Ayu's included, are sold today, is in my honest opinion immoral, for reasons I don't need to discuss here, because it's not the place. But being disappointed as a fan, that Ayu decided to sell her stuff that overpriced, when there still would be enough money made if she sold it for like 6000¥-7000¥, is my right. I explained why I feel this way in detail. You have no right to respond the way you did.

The way you responded is mean and vile, you should feel ashamed that you thought sitting in front of a screen and treating another person like this would be appropriate. I demand an apology.
Of course you have a right to an opinion, but people also have a right to call out your opinion. It goes both ways. Like right now, I think you're taking this a little TOO personally especially with your last paragraph. You said in another comment if people don't like what you say to block you, yet here you are demanding an apology because you don't like what someone said about you. Just block them. It's the internet. Don't take it so seriously. You're not going to meet this person. Live your life. Move on. The fact that this is a thing for you is the very reason why a lot of people seem to take issue with you as of late. Now me? I don't give a fuck. AHS is small little corner of the internet and no one here is "my friend" nor "my enemy". But I'll call people out when the mood strikes and the opportunity arises. It's not an attack on you so don't take it personally, it's an "opinion" through observation.

Last edited by indigochild; 24th July 2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:38 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

@Chibi-Chan: I really doubt ayu is the one setting the prices for her releases. I think avex is to blame. You said the other artist sells more than ayu, so imo it would make sense from business standpoint for avex to jack up ayu's prices to squeeze out more profit from her. By selling more, the other artist covers more of the production cost, so I guess avex can afford lowering the price. I maybe wrong of course, it's just my speculation.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:40 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Actually, here's an HQ pic I just saw on twitter! Looks like the title of track 3 is either æterna or æternal if there's a letter hidden by the photocard. Track 4 is called "W"?
Thanks for the HQ version, I love the title, sounds so good, I hope it's not a ballad, I want a rock track.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 24th July 2018, 11:49 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:

Thanks. I wonder what's the title of the last song.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:50 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
According to the typography it should be æternal and just W yes.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 24th July 2018, 11:52 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 24th July 2018, 11:52 AM
appears Initiate

Interesting that 4 of the tracks have the letter "W"
Old 24th July 2018, 11:55 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Maybe the last track may be something like "The world is yours/mine"? Could be the song she sang at the concert

I think W is the first demo we got
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble