ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [IV] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd June 2009, 05:13 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Everyone's going gaga over Maxker
waaaaah? Thanks, I think xD haha.

Well, actually. When the concert was completed, and we was waiting to get out, there was this girl (she was not completely sober ...lol) that shouted out "SeeeexYYYY booooi, seeexYYYY booooi", while she smack me on the ass(!) and when someone is doing something in Japan, more follow quickly, and soon it was a whole bunch of people that shouted "SeeeexYYYY booooi, seeexYYYY booooi" in typical engrish. >-<

it was so embarrassing... Ayu has some crazy fans!

anyway: I wont have time to write a report; (I need to take the train back to Kyoto in less than one hour); but I have some information to share:

The concert was indeed HUGE! (I was at the saturday one) My seat was less than 3 meters away from Max Matsuura, Ayu's assistant; Stan and her technical crew during the whole concert. Since we (I and my friend) was western, I even had the lucky opportunity to have a quick chat with Max and Stan.*hyper* It was sooooo awesome, and he's a really cool guy (but strict...I could't take a picture). I also said "Hi again" to her her friend Mika, (I met her before, in our hotel; The Westin Miyako Kyoto the week before the concert). She was really suprised to see me there ^^ she was near the circle stage, but visited the tecnical staff before the concert started, together with a woman suspicious similar to the rumored picture of Ayu's mom from the latest CDL. (She was wearing big Prada sun-glasses) ^^

We got a lot of attention from the staff, and other fans around us... one teamayu guy even photographet me and my friend togehter with Max.

and, hold on tight; I asked Max if Ayu would ever make a step outside Asia, and he said "She's training her language skills", and winked his eye, while Stan grinned!!! Stan speaks very american-english, is he from Hawaii or somthing?

Isn't that just awesome "news" ^^

There were also several celebrities present at the concert, I recognized some boys from Johnny's and HP! One of the girls from Perfume, Mari Yaguchi (I think), Akanishi Jin (together with another guy), the old lady from talkshow TV, that sings enka (I think her name is, Keiko Wada or somthing..) and I think Sifow was there (I'm not sure...), the little guy from AAA was also present, seated together with Max and the technical staff.

After the concert we stood outside the arena with about 40 fans, and waited for Ayu to leave. We waited almost an hour. It was many guards there, and people had to stay behind the marked lines and a rope. Since we were not Japanese, we got out of line with the rope, and was alowed to stand near the road. Guards from avex seemed afraid to talk to us. It was strictly forbidden to film and take pictures of the Ayu-departure I only managed to capure some pictures of the waiting crowds, and a sound video when Ayu was leaving the arena.

-PICTURES-

Last edited by Maxker; 22nd June 2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:20 PM
count down Initiate

Omg you are so lucky! You must be so rich to get a good seat! I mean isn't where Max sitting like the VIP area or something? Whoa! And you know Mika John (that's her right?) too... wow this is really amazing! You're really close to Ayu's close people!

And thanks for the link!

P.S: Oh your virgin a$$ slap was given to a drunk Ayu fan!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 22nd June 2009, 05:34 PM
Lelio Protector

Wow Maxker, I wish I could have that experience too!
It could be great to talk to Max for at least some minutes ! =D
And seeing ayu live! wa~ ^^

Thank you for all the information and pics. ^__^
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Wow.. lucky, haha.
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:40 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Omg you are so lucky! You must be so rich to get a good seat! I mean isn't where Max sitting like the VIP area or something? Whoa! And you know Mika John (that's her right?) too... wow this is really amazing! You're really close to Ayu's close people!

And thanks for the link!

P.S: Oh your virgin a$$ slap was given to a drunk Ayu fan!

<---- We had seats three meters to the right in this picture.

In fact, it appeared like the the big celebs was not located in the VIP area, but closer to the circle scene. Not surprising really, because if you have seat in the VIP area, you will be easily noticed. None of celebs I noticed was located in the VIP area.

and; yeah: Yes, Mika Jonh indeed ^-^ spotted her during breakfast at our hotel in Kyoto. She's really diffrent without makeup, but not in a bad way. ^^

Last edited by Maxker; 22nd June 2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:44 PM
count down Initiate

I guess they probably don't wanna have the newspaper headline tomorrow to be something like "XXX attends Ayumi Hamasaki concert"...

Oh I just watched the video at the link where she left the arena... it was really dark lol so I had to ask: She was in a van or something and got driven off to somewhere else right? It's amazing how there are fans who would chase Ayu around! I'm glad to know that~

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 22nd June 2009, 06:30 PM
Don't look back Initiate

gosh Maxker..u had a phenomenal experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22nd June 2009, 07:24 PM
Liar Initiate

......lucky............people..... *leaves*
Old 22nd June 2009, 07:48 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Woah Maxker du är då en lyckans man!!! O.o Man blir allt galet avis!

And superwow to get to talk to Max some too. Thats truly amazing indeed!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 23rd June 2009, 12:08 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxker View Post
My seat was less than 3 meters away from Max Matsuura, Ayu's assistant; Stan and her technical crew during the whole concert. Since we (I and my friend) was western, I even had the lucky opportunity to have a quick chat with Max and Stan.*hyper* It was sooooo awesome, and he's a really cool guy (but strict...I could't take a picture).
I don't understand what do you mean by: "since we were western I even had the oportunity to chat with Max and Stan" Asian can't? Or you mean that they were curious about you?? ^^ I don't understand XDD But it's really cool! I wish I'd have this oportunity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxker View Post
and, hold on tight; I asked Max if Ayu would ever make a step outside Asia, and he said "She's training her language skills", and winked his eye, while Stan grinned!!! Stan speaks very american-english, is he from Hawaii or somthing?
That's great news if it's true!! I wish she decided to make concerts around the world, I don't care if she doesn't release officialy her albums here... But concerts... would be amazin *-*

and yes... Stan is from Hawaii I think and if you watch some Making of's you'll se Ayu talking in english with Stan (like MW, Curtain Call or Next Level Making of's)

thanks for info and pictures! you're great paparazzi!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 23rd June 2009, 12:19 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

aaaaaw~ I think I'm gonna die

IG | YT | PR

Last edited by maze; 23rd June 2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 23rd June 2009, 12:55 AM
As if.. Initiate

thanks much for the videos

Thank`s to Yoake for this so wonderful signature
Old 23rd June 2009, 02:05 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

wow maxker...great info that you share with us...
you are so lucky...its nice to know to that japanese treated western very well

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 23rd June 2009, 04:08 AM
UNITE! Initiate

omg You're so lucky, Maxkar!!!

And hearing the part about Ayu working on her language skills makes me incredibly happy! Maybe this is why she's doing a Japan-only tour this year... so she can do a huge one, with stops outside of Asia, next year?

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 23rd June 2009, 04:13 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post

And hearing the part about Ayu working on her language skills makes me incredibly happy! Maybe this is why she's doing a Japan-only tour this year... so she can do a huge one, with stops outside of Asia, next year?
omfg seriously that would be a dream come true
Old 23rd June 2009, 05:21 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Omg Maxker I'm so jealous of your experience you had with Max and the people I wish I could see that many stars watching an Ayu concert D:

Old 24th June 2009, 09:57 PM
Voyage Initiate

OMG that sounds amazing maxker. Going to try and not get too excited about her practising english comment. Though I wonder if means for an album or concert outside Asia? I just want a concert - that'd make me happy!

mi|kshake~
Old 25th June 2009, 01:38 AM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post

Let's pray for it
At least she could go for a date in mayor entertainments hubs like Vegas or London

--
Anyway... when does the tour starts again? September?
Old 25th June 2009, 02:00 AM
walking proud Initiate

That's a great story Maxker. And btw, Maxker is hot. I can totally picture a drunk Japanese girl grabbing his ass.
Old 25th June 2009, 02:08 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
That's a great story Maxker. And btw, Maxker is hot. I can totally picture a drunk Japanese girl grabbing his ass.
I can totally picture me sober grabbing his ass!

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread

Tags
arena tour, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, concert, next level