Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7 days Special~ information thread [I] - Page 14 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th October 2010, 03:24 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUTV View Post
High 84mm : Diameter 79mm
so small...what is this thing for...
candle? or just for collection

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 5th October 2010, 05:33 AM
End of the World Initiate

According to Ayu's response on twitter, "Shimoko" took all the pictures in the pamphlet for the Tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitter
シモ子、ぎゃんばりました。RT @yukkaaa103: @ayu_19980408 今回のパンフのレベルまじヤバいよ!!映画のパンフか?!ってくらい(^o^)昨日の事のようにLIVEを 鮮明に思い出せちゃう(^з^)
Shimoko really did he best. RT @yukkaaa103: @ayu_19980408 The level of this tour's pamphlet is so awesome! It's at the level where we ask "Is this a movie pamphlet?"(^o^) I'll be able to vividly remember it like it was yesterday.
Old 5th October 2010, 06:17 AM
Don't look back Initiate

^shinomura?..ok i applaud him for the job well done. the shots in the pamphlet had really awesome shots
Old 5th October 2010, 10:14 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I wonder how many people have said "i love the pamphlet photos!" after they have previously claimed that everything Shimoko does is horrid.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 5th October 2010, 10:35 AM
count down Initiate

WELL tbh and imo, she kinda has an odd facial expression at the first page of the pamphlet with all her dancers and her in the long gold-black dress... but everything else is pretty awesome. Looks like Shimoko has improved ^^

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 5th October 2010, 10:57 AM
Who... Initiate

Shimoko is the best xDDD haha... though I still prefer Leslie Kee
Old 5th October 2010, 04:22 PM
BALLAD Initiate

OMG!!!!!!!! aura, gigi and i got A block seats and it's 6th row!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! ayu is like sooooooooo near!!!!

i cried so hard during the concert!

during the MC, we forced ayu to sing the softbank CM song, she actually didn't want to, but everyone was requesting, till she said 'ok, i understand!' so she sing a little, but we want more! so everyone started chanting 'again! again! again!'

so she sung...
She almost crack into laughter when singing the first verse and was very shy/blushing when she finish singing! so cute!

and since my lovely camera has a voice recording function, guess what i did? i record most of the concert down, i'll upload them when i reach home!

My Instagram

Old 5th October 2010, 04:24 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^ Wow, awesome!
Old 5th October 2010, 04:45 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post

during the MC, we forced ayu to sing the softbank CM song, she actually didn't want to, but everyone was requesting, till she said 'ok, i understand!' so she sing a little, but we want more! so everyone started chanting 'again! again! again!'

so she sung...
She almost crack into laughter when singing the first verse and was very shy/blushing when she finish singing! so cute!

and since my lovely camera has a voice recording function, guess what i did? i record most of the concert down, i'll upload them when i reach home!
wow...look forward to the voice recording!!!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 5th October 2010, 04:47 PM
Don't look back Initiate

HAHA thats so cute!!! so happy for u that u got great seats haha
Old 5th October 2010, 04:48 PM
count down Initiate

wow Genie looking forward to your recordings!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 5th October 2010, 04:58 PM
glitter Initiate

she looked soo much more relaxed today!! so she really focused on delivering a great performance!!

she cried during ballad I think, and also at the end

I cannot explain how much I respect her and admire her now... I mean, I used to before, but now.... is like... at a complete different level.

LOL at me not being able to come up with normal English sentences xDD too much Japanese!!! D:

anyway... All I can say is that, after you see ayu live, your life and your thoughts on ayu will completely change... its like you get to give life to this image that we only get to hear, see on videos and magazines... like, seriously, she is a real human! which sounds a bit duh... but its true.

i dont think anyone can really see the real ayu until they get to see her in real life.
Old 5th October 2010, 05:00 PM
Kana×Shin

@thanks for sharrin' LacusClyne, waitin' for recordin'!!(☆_☆)☆〜♪
Old 5th October 2010, 05:10 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

i knew the pamphlet was by shimoko. i could just tell. it's really good though. shimoko is a good photographer when ayu isn't ruining the pictures with her expressions and rude people aren't photoshopping her to death.
@LacusClyne can't wait for your recordings!
Old 5th October 2010, 05:35 PM
Heartplace Initiate

yeaaah!! it was sooo amazing to be in A2!! 6th row!!! no words!! it was even better the fact that I knew it, for different circumstancies, minutes before the concert started hahahaha

The softbank a capella was TOO GOOD! hahaha they were talking about singing crossroad as the other day, but a girl in the first road was saying to sing the softbank one, ayu was NOO NOOOOO!!! too funny!! she tried once and started laughing, the second time she even said sth like: please light for me XD and she sang it with just a focus, like so dramatic XDDD

Also on the MC subaru explained how ayu broke the #1 single streak, and became the solo and female artist with more #1 in a row. it was nice that they mentioned it~

and yeah, she again cried with BALLAD and with Seven days war~ and also the "arigatou gozaimashita" is still gone... I mean... she says it like shouting from far while there's still music... but she finish singuing SDW doing a slow a capella, that is so great!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 5th October 2010, 06:13 PM
Initiate

I'm dying to have it on DVD...still months and months...
Old 5th October 2010, 06:14 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
she looked soo much more relaxed today!! so she really focused on delivering a great performance!!

she cried during ballad I think, and also at the end

I cannot explain how much I respect her and admire her now... I mean, I used to before, but now.... is like... at a complete different level.

LOL at me not being able to come up with normal English sentences xDD too much Japanese!!! D:

anyway... All I can say is that, after you see ayu live, your life and your thoughts on ayu will completely change... its like you get to give life to this image that we only get to hear, see on videos and magazines... like, seriously, she is a real human! which sounds a bit duh... but its true.

i dont think anyone can really see the real ayu until they get to see her in real life.
That sounds so sweet. One day, I swear I'm going to see her live. I'm just so happy whenever I read all your reports!
Old 5th October 2010, 06:18 PM
Liar Initiate

^Me too
it makes me so excited for when I will finally see her live!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 5th October 2010, 06:18 PM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post

so she sung...

Please please please please

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 5th October 2010, 06:20 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post

I totally felt the same way after I saw her! It really like solidified the connection and really brought my respect for her onto a whole different level. You really can connect with her and you truly can witness how amazing she is!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, concert, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus