[contest] The 2011 AHS Ayumi Hamasaki Film Festival - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Two of us Initiate

YAY! An extension! =D
Old 16th November 2011, 01:10 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS Staff View Post
The deadline has been extended to 03 December 2011.

When you enter please let us know the title of your film. You may also include a brief statement explaining the content of your video and how it was made.
Thank you! I really needed some extra time too!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 16th November 2011, 01:11 PM
I am... Initiate

I was just coming to this thread to say I probably won't make it in time, but the extension MAY change that
Old 21st November 2011, 07:28 AM
monochrome Initiate

one question, what if you do a mash-up with ayu video with a US artist like say britney spears would that be ok?

and another questionm its kinda the same as the first but, what about audio could it also a mash-up like ayu x "insert US artist" mash-up?

EDIT:

and would i need to ask permission to use the mash-up audio, and but if i do get permission would still be ok? and the person is from here

Last edited by Chu-Lip506; 21st November 2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old 21st November 2011, 03:41 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu-Lip506 View Post
one question, what if you do a mash-up with ayu video with a US artist like say britney spears would that be ok?

and another questionm its kinda the same as the first but, what about audio could it also a mash-up like ayu x "insert US artist" mash-up?

EDIT:

and would i need to ask permission to use the mash-up audio, and but if i do get permission would still be ok? and the person is from here
Mash up of videos should be ok as long as ayu is feat. in the music or video.
As for the mash up I'm not sure whether this applies.

DO NOT use artwork created/edited by someone else to make your entry. This means that the source materials must be only official TV spots, PV, films, songs, etc. You can't just modify another person's fan art or videos.

Old 21st November 2011, 07:51 PM
monochrome Initiate

^thank you for your help ^_^
Old 21st November 2011, 08:34 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
DO NOT use artwork created/edited by someone else to make your entry. This means that the source materials must be only official TV spots, PV, films, songs, etc. .
Not entirely right from what I understood. The source material can also be footage you created from scratch, it doesn't have to be anything official.
Any other way a video contest would feel rather watered down, too haha
Old 22nd November 2011, 02:06 AM
Real me Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu-Lip506 View Post
I think the question is essentially "Can I use a fan remix made by someone else as the audio track for my video"? The answer is no. You can't any use video or audio elements made by another fan. You must either create your own original audio and video, or you can mix and edit official source materials.

Btw, if you have a question that would reveal details about your entry please PM the question to AHS Staff instead of posting it here.
Old 22nd November 2011, 10:37 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I heard a song I chose for video so many times today, that started to hate it %)
Old 22nd November 2011, 10:12 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Not entirely right from what I understood. The source material can also be footage you created from scratch, it doesn't have to be anything official.
Any other way a video contest would feel rather watered down, too haha
This was quoted from the first page ^^ and it's correct as it is refering to the key item that ayu is being featured as in ur video. regardless of video / music. the main source must be from official release. with the source, u can do whatever u like to it.

Old 2nd December 2011, 10:49 AM
Real me Initiate

reminder

The deadline to enter is about 35 hours from the time of this post.
Old 2nd December 2011, 07:58 PM
Initiate

Aah, I hope I'm able to finish mine till the deadline >__< [Thank god for 7 hours difference, I have some time tomorrow as well..] but really, I don't wanna fail to enter, I have dedicated over 12 hours [about 6 hours/day] nonstop for this, and it isn't even ready [I'm missing about 30 seconds of material, but I tell you, in video editing that's like you would have an hour left XD]
How's others videos are?

Would you change the deadline just for a day or two? That we would have the weekend as well.
But well, I'll try my best!

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai
Old 2nd December 2011, 08:16 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ They've already extended it once. D:
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:18 PM
Connected Initiate

so excited for this contest ^^
Hopefully there's alot of submits.
Hoping to see creative and nice PVs from fellow AHSs

Old 3rd December 2011, 04:12 PM
Initiate

My video is now ready, but the problem is that it's actually over the size limit and is 144MB. I have no options to get it any smaller, as I don't wanna loose the HD/Widescreen quality. So please, don't disqualifie me just because the file is little bigger >__<
EDIT: Sent the video and summary~

Last edited by Eewyi; 3rd December 2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 4th December 2011, 01:58 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Maybe you should send in you video again but within the size limit just to be sure to get your video into the contest.
Cuz naturally I would love to have HD in my video too but I had to make the quality less good to make it fit within the rules so...

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 4th December 2011, 08:54 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
^Maybe you should send in you video again but within the size limit just to be sure to get your video into the contest.
Cuz naturally I would love to have HD in my video too but I had to make the quality less good to make it fit within the rules so...
Yeah, staff said they try to get it to fit the size limit :3 But I'm just afraid that if it's converted to less good quality [I used AVCHD, and surprisingly avi. is bigger than it, although the quality is better.] the video will look grainy etc. And that would ruin it...I tried mp4 as well, but it doesn't support widescreen, so : (

Last edited by Eewyi; 4th December 2011 at 08:56 AM.
Old 4th December 2011, 10:09 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Yeah I'm sorry but that's just the rules. My videos quality isn't really awesome and it's kind of grainy. But the quailty isn't what matters in the end, it's the video itself and ppl will still see your thought behind it. So I think you will be okay even if the quality gets lower for you too.

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 4th December 2011, 10:22 AM
Over Initiate

Oh wow, wish I could've helped you guys! I encountered the same problem the with the quality:size thing, until I found this awesome free video converter that could actually convert my video into another format and barely affecting its quality! The file size was reduced to 20% of its original size!

Well anyway, here's the link for future use, I suppose
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

Have we passed the deadline yet? I'm horrible with time zones XD

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 4th December 2011, 10:52 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
^Yeah I'm sorry but that's just the rules. My videos quality isn't really awesome and it's kind of grainy. But the quailty isn't what matters in the end, it's the video itself and ppl will still see your thought behind it. So I think you will be okay even if the quality gets lower for you too.
Ah, I'm now converting it with DivX conventer and it seems it will get smaller :3 Hope this works!

Closed Thread