Bilibili Macro Link 2021 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th July 2021, 08:37 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
I don't know... As regards being offkey, I believe editing can do wonders. I don't remember which live it was (but an old one) and I compared both versions (edited/unedited), it was just day and night. Without her sounding robotic or over edited (like some later shows).
If they could have such results 20-10 years ago I have no doubt they can correct everything they want by now.

As I said the live version of Life really stands out (not in a good way) among all the other edited renditions of the last concert.
When she is releasing a concert with multiple dates, they can easily just edit the best vocal parts of each date to make her sound overall better. If it's a stand alone performance, there's not as much material to work with.

That being said, there's no amount of editing that can save absolutelly horrible vocais without it sounding robotic or over-edited. If she sounds decent post editing, the original sound needed to be somewhat good aswell.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Tags
blm2021