Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~V: Second chapter~ - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenji View Post
does anyone know if there is still a possibility to get a hand on tickets for her shows in February? I missed my chance applying for the lottery through the fanclub and I would love to go to one of the shows.
you can try getting tickets from resellers. Im sure theres still some left.
Old 4th January 2018, 03:06 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
She won't change just on her own. I think she will need some kind of inspiration to return to that kind of mindset. I would like to see a new album like Secret or GUILTY. FLOWER has clearly become the standout track on Made In Japan and I think that Ayu should pursue a more rock orientated sound.
Eeeew

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 4th January 2018, 08:09 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
She won't change just on her own. I think she will need some kind of inspiration to return to that kind of mindset. I would like to see a new album like Secret or GUILTY. FLOWER has clearly become the standout track on Made In Japan and I think that Ayu should pursue a more rock orientated sound.
I also think she should pursue rock. Her voice has always sounded great with rock, but as her voice changed it didn’t continue to sound as great with other genres of music she’s chosen to make. Rock really is the only genre that truly compliments her current voice.
Old 4th January 2018, 11:42 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

So there's three AHS members attending Jan 31, in Nagoya, right? SKYia, myself and someone else? I think the third person was Hayasaki but I have a bad memory lol

Anyone know a good place near the venue that would be open for a post-Ayu concert meal? If the show starts at 7 it should finish about 9pm-ish. I know Nakau has decent food (and an English menu) and is open 24/7 Or we could meet up earlier in the afternoon and see if the army of Ayu cars shows up

Are they doing that lottery thing where you buy a CD and draw a straw for prizes?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 4th January 2018, 08:05 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post

Anyone know a good place near the venue that would be open for a post-Ayu concert meal? If the show starts at 7 it should finish about 9pm-ish. I know Nakau has decent food (and an English menu) and is open 24/7 Or we could meet up earlier in the afternoon and see if the army of Ayu cars shows up
I don't know the area around congress center so well, but Kanayama station is not far (subway 1 stop) and there are many options around there. It depends on the kind of food you want. Personally I go to Yamachan a lot with friends. It's an izakaya that serves chicken wings that are specific to Nagoya, but also has Japanese style food. Food is good and inexpensive. I think they have English on the menu as well.
Old 4th January 2018, 10:32 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I also think she should pursue rock. Her voice has always sounded great with rock, but as her voice changed it didn’t continue to sound as great with other genres of music she’s chosen to make. Rock really is the only genre that truly compliments her current voice.
Me too. Rock Ayu is my favorite Ayu. Her rock songs and her Ballads are the most memorable parts of her lives for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenji View Post
does anyone know if there is still a possibility to get a hand on tickets for her shows in February? I missed my chance applying for the lottery through the fanclub and I would love to go to one of the shows.
I also missed the lottery. I'm waiting for the general sale to start to buy from lawson's (l-ticke.com) but I'm also keeping an eye on tickets from ticket.co.jp . Hoping to get tickets for February 20.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 4th January 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old 4th January 2018, 11:29 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Maybe we can write her a letter and have a bunch of people sign it? Or an online petition? I think we're all just sitting around hoping she notices, but she won't until we do something noticeable.

-> <-
Old 5th January 2018, 12:11 AM
æternal Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
So there's three AHS members attending Jan 31, in Nagoya, right? SKYia, myself and someone else? I think the third person was Hayasaki but I have a bad memory lol

Are they doing that lottery thing where you buy a CD and draw a straw for prizes?

Hi! I'm attending the 29th show. The venue is near Hibino station which just a station away from Kanayama Station, our city's second busiest station. There are lots of shops and places to eat around the area.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 5th January 2018, 12:25 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Anyone else also attending today’s show in Saitama?
Old 5th January 2018, 03:43 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
I don't set goals. Like, that's what I want to be doing however many years from now. I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that's what I'd do. Or design clothes. I think I'd throw myself into whatever I'm doing now. It's not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It's about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to. -Ayu
I think this quote shows the way Ayu is. If she doesn't feel compelled or inspired to do something, it will never happen.
Didn't Ayu say she personally prefers rock music anyway? I think it suits her current voice as well. We won't know until the next album is released.

Last edited by EndOfTheWorld; 5th January 2018 at 05:34 AM.
Old 5th January 2018, 04:54 AM
æternal Initiate

Speaking of new album, i can't believe 2017 ended without any Ayu album. Was it supposed to be her 20th album? perhaps it makes sense she decided to skip 2017 so her 20th album will be out on her 20th anniv. I can also sense a Best of Album probably doubled with the new album.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 5th January 2018, 04:59 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
Anyone else also attending today’s show in Saitama?
I’m going, looking forward to it! I’m going home to get ready now, lol.
Old 5th January 2018, 10:24 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Yes! I would love a 12 track album with 4 interludes.
you kill us.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 5th January 2018, 11:15 AM
P.S II Initiate

Miss the long album with 12-15 tracks in total, with 4-5 interludes... rock, soft rock, fierce rock and ballad, I’m dreaming...
Old 5th January 2018, 12:56 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Honestly, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't release a 12-track album with interludes for her twentieth. It would be a shame if she didn't, Ayu has so much talent, she 100% could be relevant again, yet...

My personal wish is that she re-creates all her album covers. 2018 Ayu posing as Loveppears or Duty cover Ayu? I'd die. Sorry for going off topic~~~

I wonder what this tour will lead up to next year?
Old 5th January 2018, 01:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I might be wrong but she said that she is coming back to Saitama in April again during the encore today. Or was I dreaming?
Anyway the show was really nice minus the costume of Timmy, or actually a total lack of it. He could do AV in that costume without taking it off really. But overall it was really good night! Very rock-ish setlist (same as on other dates)
Old 5th January 2018, 01:43 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
I might be wrong but she said that she is coming back to Saitama in April again during the encore today. Or was I dreaming?
Anyway the show was really nice minus the costume of Timmy, or actually a total lack of it. He could do AV in that costume without taking it off really. But overall it was really good night! Very rock-ish setlist (same as on other dates)
No she definitely said that! She said she’s coming back rather quick but...

So we can expect new tour soon after this chapter ends!!!
Old 5th January 2018, 01:52 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
No she definitely said that! She said she’s coming back rather quick but...

So we can expect new tour soon after this chapter ends!!!
Glad I wasn’t mistaken. I think I have seen you btw, you were in row 10-12 or smth?
Old 5th January 2018, 02:06 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Glad I wasn’t mistaken. I think I have seen you btw, you were in row 10-12 or smth?
Yeah I was in the 12th row; where were you?

P.s. Sorry if you didn’t get my response t your earlier PM. I thought I sent you a reply about where’s to get the tickets but then I got a message saying never mind you found it. Lol. Glad you had fun!! For me it was a blast! I went on the 31st too but this time was more fun. I had more energy but maybe also cause I was closer this time. Lol.
Old 5th January 2018, 02:11 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:

Anniversary Concert incoming?! <3

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017