Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II] - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd August 2010, 11:52 AM
until that Day… Initiate

woww..biased or not.. i love crossroad
it does feel nostalgic
and ayu's vocal is nice
Old 23rd August 2010, 11:53 AM
rainy day Initiate

crossroad sounds awesome!! <3
Old 23rd August 2010, 11:53 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I was so happy that her voice was back to normal! A Song for XX and SURREAL are two of my favorite songs. As much as I love piercing/squeaky Ayu, I thought the version at a-nation sounded even better. ^^

Ayu's performance was definitely the most high-budget of all the artists, even though JYJ had the most goods stands. She was the only one w/ costume changes and even though Koda Kumi had a float too, Ayu's was much more sparkly(?) and she went around the whole arena instead of just the first row. She sang boys & girls and evolution during her "tour" (to thunderous cheering and much singing-along XD). Yappari Ayu da nee! It was also hilarious when she introduced her band and dancers. Most of them got polite clapping, but Yoshio and Shuya definitely got "KYAAA"'s, even from the older women in the crowd. XD

identity and njanjayrp- apologies accepted. i know how frustrating it can be when people lie online. i wanted to upload the rips earlier, but work got in the way. T___T

avatar and sig made with brushes from celestial-star.net
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:04 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ thanks a lot!! u are so sweet...
are u Japanese?
u sounded like a Japanese... *i just have a feeling, but could be wrong lol*

yeaaaa her vocal is getting better n better
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:11 PM
UNITE! Initiate

@bringer_of_the_sun

Thanks so much for the recording and uploading. That's so sweet of you. crossroad even in LQ sounds really beautiful. Can't wait for the single. Even though it'll be overshadowed by the release of the following week.
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:15 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I couldn't get any pictures and I was sitting pretty far back, but here's what she wore from what I can remember (until official pictures come out! XD)

microphone- crawled out of a black coffin embossed in gold with her "A" in a shiny,flowy black shirt, sleeveless on one side, and matching black shorts (?), hair loosely curled (like the cover of blossom, but longer), backup dancers in creepy mummy/zombie outfits (kind of like a cross between a dirty mop and something out of Thriller lolz)

A Song for XX- same outfit as microphone

costume change while her backup dancers showed of w/ large rainbow feather fans (like in Moments performances). dancers wore light blue, extended BLUE BIRD intro plays in background

Greatful days/glitter/BLUE BIRD- runs out in long, yellow dress of flowers (or thick ruffles, i couldn't really tell) w/ wide straps (also w/ flowers), hair curled and piled to one side w/ a large pink/yellow flower bouquet

blossom- yellow flowers/ruffles layer ripped off (the standard ayu velcro costume change =P) to reveal a satiny long pink dress, empire waist and spaghetti straps

crossroad- same as blossom

boys & girls ~ july 1st- white graphic T, jean shorts, pink (suede?) knee-high boots w/ chunky heels, pigtails (?), and headband w/ large, pink bow made of sequins (definitely a JYJ goods item XD)

AyUmiXx- lolz, I'm not Japanese, but I'll take your question as a compliment. =P It means all my Japanese-nerding is paying off ^___^. Now if only the Japanese children on the street will stop pointing and saying "look! a chinese person!"...XD

Old 23rd August 2010, 12:18 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ wow by ur description, it seems like ayu's concert instead haha..
i hope to have all ayu's performances on DVD..but i feel guilty with other artists..so whatever to avex..but i wish avex should consider bout it..

haha i love ur joke..hihi
u watched both days in Osaka?
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:20 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringer_of_the_sun View Post

boys & girls ~ july 1st- white graphic T, jean shorts, pink (suede?) knee-high boots w/ chunky heels, pigtails (?), and headband w/ large, pink bow made of sequins (definitely a JYJ goods item XD)
I thought that bow was an AAA Goodie?
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:24 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

was it? my bad then! ^^;;; i saw a lot of people w/ JYJ towels wearing the bow, so I thought it was for JYJ.

Old 23rd August 2010, 12:26 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

So they were zombies in the Microphone performance!
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:33 PM
until that Day… Initiate

anyway, the headband is belong to ayu's own accessory rite?
not related to AAA or JYJ i think~~
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:35 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
^ wow by ur description, it seems like ayu's concert instead haha..

u watched both days in Osaka?
I thought Ayu's part of a-nation did seem like a separate concert since she sang so many songs and had so many props. XD The style was so different from everyone else, who just got on stage and sang. It was also night time by then, so everyone was feeling rejuvenated. (and ready for MASSIVE cheering ^^)

I wanted to go to both days since different artists were performing, but as fun as a-nation is, I don't think it's something I have the energy for 2 days in a row. >.< it was SO HOT and just the concert itself went on for about 5 hours. when you factor in waiting in line in the boiling sun for goods, waiting in line to get into the stadium and fighting the crowd just to get home (the trains are packed like sardines O.O), it's really an event that takes up the whole day. =]

Old 23rd August 2010, 12:38 PM
until that Day… Initiate

bringer_of_the_sun, how was the audience there? hyped up when Ayu show up?
bcoz from what i could see pics of the audience, all were covered with ORANGE n RED! LOL...that means it's mostly JYJ's fans.. and that somehow made me worried >.< ..even though I'm a huge fan of them too.. but i just want to know for sure... n i heard that Ayu's goodies also sold out very fast rite?
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:39 PM
End of the World Initiate

So she didn't sing full SURREAL?? Just the La la la parts?~
Anyways, she sounds so nice! it's great!
And the notes at the end of SURREAL, the ooo ooooo~~??
Anyways, she usually messes them, but this time they sound great!!

Thanks so much!
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:44 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringer_of_the_sun View Post
I thought Ayu's part of a-nation did seem like a separate concert since she sang so many songs and had so many props. XD The style was so different from everyone else, who just got on stage and sang. It was also night time by then, so everyone was feeling rejuvenated. (and ready for MASSIVE cheering ^^)

I wanted to go to both days since different artists were performing, but as fun as a-nation is, I don't think it's something I have the energy for 2 days in a row. >.< it was SO HOT and just the concert itself went on for about 5 hours. when you factor in waiting in line in the boiling sun for goods, waiting in line to get into the stadium and fighting the crowd just to get home (the trains are packed like sardines O.O), it's really an event that takes up the whole day. =]
My dream is it to visit a-nation one day. I suppose it's not as fun when it's raining either, even though that produces great, dramatic Ayu performances. But burning in the sun a whole day, you must really like avex, or you just go to see your favourites.

I just checked MuMo.

AAA have these bows:
http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?j...g_id=200003031

And JYJ have these:
http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?j...g_id=232503002

The Bow Ayu was wearing looked like the pink AAA bow. But maybe now she changed it to the JYJ Bow.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 23rd August 2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:49 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Hm...well, I only know about Osaka. the JYJ goods stand was the only one that actually had a lot of stuff sell out. The line was so long it extended out of the venue and the a-nation staff had to make a special waiting area just for people who wanted JYJ goods. XD None of the other artists' stands had a very long line. One of my coworkers who goes to a-nation every year says that ayu's stuff usually doesn't sell out anymore, but they also stock a lot more Ayu items than they do for, say, Do As Infinity (~6 stands vs. just 1, see?). I will agree that there were DEFINITELY a lot of JYJ fans. A lot of the crowd came from Korea just to see them, since the members of THSK/DBSK/TVXQ now officially operate in Japan. There was a Korean lady behind me who was probably over 50years old and she was "kya"-ing just as loud as any of the young women.\(^o^)/ Still, when Ayu was performing, a lot of the people in the crowd had pink glowsticks and uchiwa from her Rock 'n' Roll Circus concert.

Old 23rd August 2010, 02:29 PM
Curtain call Initiate

ah man >.<
I'm holding off to hearing it T.T
Old 23rd August 2010, 02:37 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ oh..
but reading the a-nation_navi twitter plus ayu's tweet, both saying their goods sold out fast too? haha XD
but that's ok..from what heard, the live recordings...Ayu sounded so HIGH and the audience too!
Old 23rd August 2010, 02:46 PM
still alone Initiate

less than a month b4 we get crossroads i held off 2 months without listening 2 Moon/Blossom i think i can do 1 XP

set made my me

Old 23rd August 2010, 03:03 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

bringer_of_the_sun - did Iconiq performed on the day you attended A-nation? how is she?

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation '10, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi