[Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 31st May 2022, 02:39 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ Indeed... I got so excited about her summer releases last year when they announced it, but then to be honest none of the songs felt summery enough for me. I did like the songs, especially We'll Be OK, but it just needed to go an extra mile for it to feel like a proper summer anthem to me Hopefully the ikemen series theme song will have that vibe, or maybe even another future release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Do we have scans or snaps from the 2021 book Walk? I've just remembered about it but don't recall seeing any scans.
You can find scans on WKKW!

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 31st May 2022, 03:35 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Want to say the WOWOW Prime's INVITATION programme was so good

WOWOW really gave Kuu top billing

Performances wise , some of Kuu's best in a long time & she sung all the songs in FULL which's even rarer especially as the programme was pre taped & not live broadcast

WHO was great , you was a standout & to see Kuu in a mess even before she finished singing 100 no Kodoku Tachi e , T_T

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 6th June 2022, 08:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Random Request, but does anyone have KK's "to be free" single cover without the title text in Large HQ?
Old 7th June 2022, 07:00 AM
rainy day Initiate

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16xd...ew?usp=sharing
Old 7th June 2022, 06:30 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
Thanks
Old 10th June 2022, 09:23 AM

KODA KUMI Love & Songs 2022 DVD/Blu-ray will be released on 24th Aug

Concert was recorded on 24th April at KT Zepp Yokohama ie. on the last day of the tour

DVD

Blu-ray

Regular DVD & Blu-ray only has 1 disc each

Fanclub / mu-mo version DVD & Blu-ray

Fanclub / mu-mo version includes :

- 2nd disc -- Tour documentary
- 2 live CDs
- Photobooklet

- Tote bag mini sized

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...70915176443904

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 10th June 2022, 09:59 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
KODA KUMI Love & Songs 2022 DVD/Blu-ray will be released on 24th Aug

Concert was recorded on 24th April at KT Zepp Yokohama ie. on the last day of the tour

DVD

Blu-ray

Regular DVD & Blu-ray only has 1 disc each

Fanclub / mu-mo version DVD & Blu-ray

Fanclub / mu-mo version includes :

- 2nd disc -- Tour documentary
- 2 live CDs
- Photobooklet

- Tote bag mini sized

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...70915176443904
OMG THESE COVERS ARE AMAZING

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 10th June 2022, 03:10 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Absolutely ADORE the covers!! They're gorgeous!!

Just the content on the FC edition is a little lackluster. A documentary used to be a regular thing included on all her regular live DVDs/Blurays. Also, I got the tour documentary, 2 live CDs and small photobooklet when I bought the deluxe edition of W FACE TOUR 2017 and it didn't cost anywhere near ¥16500. I know there's also the mini tote bag in this case, but it still doesn't seem like enough to warrant that price. It's incredible how much the cost of stuff has gone up. Very sad too.

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 10th June 2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10th June 2022, 07:12 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Yeah, ever since reCORD/reLIVE I feel like the FC bundles are way too expensive. I guess it's just how things are nowadays, with less people buying her stuff there are less copies to dilute the fixed costs of produtction. So the price goes up. But then they also started making things in bigger and heavier boxes, which makes the overseas shipping costs go way too high, and therefore also the fees I pay here in Brazil. I feel sad cause I was up to date with her tours and studio albums until AND, but after that just couldnt keep up with everything...

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 10th June 2022, 07:20 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Yeah, ever since reCORD/reLIVE I feel like the FC bundles are way too expensive. I guess it's just how things are nowadays, with less people buying her stuff there are less copies to dilute the fixed costs of produtction. So the price goes up. But then they also started making things in bigger and heavier boxes, which makes the overseas shipping costs go way too high, and therefore also the fees I pay here in Brazil. I feel sad cause I was up to date with her tours and studio albums until AND, but after that just couldnt keep up with everything...
I definitely hear you about the shipping costs. Also I dunno if Brazil is in the same situation, but here in Canada since early this year the ONLY shipping options available to Canada from Japan are DHL from tenso and CDJapan only has DHL & Fedex which charge even larger customs charges and fees too. Options like EMS, Regular Airmail etc are all suspended. I haven't been buying ANYTHING from Japan since this happened. I also listen to Hikki and STILL haven't been able to buy my copy of Bad Mode.
Old 11th June 2022, 07:17 AM

KODA KUMI ~Special Talk Show 2022~ goods that will be sold at the talk show venue/s

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1100399

Also I personally start to notice that from W Face onwards , the number of photos that Kuu included in her albums decrease drastically

For heart , she only included 4 photos in the album sleeve despite the 6,600 Yen cost charged for both the DVD & Blu-ray versions

And the CD case ain't the thick one that her past studio albums used :c

Nowadays the more better stuff are usually reserved for fanclub members but it's not just her , other artistes are also in this same situation too

Old 11th June 2022, 01:02 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^I absolutely love those can badges (aka pin buttons). They're gorgeous!!
So wish I was able to buy em. I'd pin em to a couple of my jackets.
Old 17th June 2022, 04:27 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

!!NEWS UPDATE!!

I have just spoken with CDJapan and avex has pulled another jerk move not allowing KK'S L&S 2022 DVD/BLURAY to be shipped overseas. This also means it will not be posted on the website for purchase whatsoever.
Old 17th June 2022, 06:12 PM

^ They could reverse the export ban eventually ?

Anyway this's stupid & makes 0 sense considering that avex has been losing $ way before the COVID-19 pandemic happened :c

Old 17th June 2022, 06:41 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
^ They could reverse the export ban eventually ?

Anyway this's stupid & makes 0 sense considering that avex has been losing $ way before the COVID-19 pandemic happened :c
I've preordered the FC edition after having some money luck. I just decided wth and bought it since I could, so hopefully avex won't cancel it. I must say though that avex banning the OS shipments of the FC editions of re(CORD) & angeL+monsteR made very little sense either. With re(CORD) they claimed it was because of the song Rich & Famous. However the regular editions of the album were still allowed to be shipped internationally. And with A+M they said it was cause of the Urusei Yatsura Suki de MV, yet the MV was publicly on YouTube for ANYONE to watch ANYWHERE in the world. Sometimes I wonder if they start many of their business meetings asking how they can upset global fans.
Old 17th June 2022, 09:34 PM
Because of You Initiate

are they trying to pull a stunt? last time this happened they reverse it last minute... hopefylly they'll work this out on time. I guess they don't have plans to expand like korea, and the Olympics fugde it all for all of them. As long as she does well in japan that's what matters and I'm ok with that .
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 18th June 2022, 03:56 AM

@ILoveGeniuses If you wish to know , even the Johnnys whose material that avex distributes (Kis-My-Ft2 , Snow Man) are not spared from this ridiculous decision either :c

For Kuu's heart album , my Kyoto based friend was so gracious to buy a copy for me in the CD shop as I have no idea if either CDJapan or HMV Japan could mail it to me

Others are not as lucky as me in that they have to rely on middleman services but it shouldn't be this way

In fact I wonder why it's only recently that this happen ? All the while there were no problems avex allowing overseas fans to buy their artistes' material except on 1 or 2 occasions

But now it's like a back to back thing ?

Like you said sometimes I also wonder during meetings avex conduct , they probably come up with a list of 'excuses' on why so & so's material cannot be exported out of Japan -_-

That said I do hope your Love & Songs video release order will not be cancelled :x

Old 18th June 2022, 05:13 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveGeniuses View Post
I've preordered the FC edition after having some money luck. I just decided wth and bought it since I could, so hopefully avex won't cancel it. I must say though that avex banning the OS shipments of the FC editions of re(CORD) & angeL+monsteR made very little sense either. With re(CORD) they claimed it was because of the song Rich & Famous. However the regular editions of the album were still allowed to be shipped internationally. And with A+M they said it was cause of the Urusei Yatsura Suki de MV, yet the MV was publicly on YouTube for ANYONE to watch ANYWHERE in the world. Sometimes I wonder if they start many of their business meetings asking how they can upset global fans.
Actually avex never stated why.
Those reasons were always just assumptions from us fans.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 18th June 2022, 03:36 PM

Maybe from a business point of view , it wouldn't be good for avex to say why they have this ridiculous export sales ban rule

But for consumers that leads to coming up countless wild ideas & thoughts on why this happen

For better or for worst

Old 20th June 2022, 03:57 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Really strange… CDjapan handles all the international shipping so I don’t understand why Avex would stop it…

Jpop is already dead, you’d think they’d try to get every last yen possible lol.

One thing I could think of is… it might be hard to gauge how many of each item to send out now, and they don’t want to deal with the left over items if they go unsold? Because jpop sells so low now, it might not be worth the trouble?

But who knows really… Avex hasn’t made sense in years.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."