Ayu gives birth to a baby boy - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 1st January 2020, 11:00 PM
Because of You Initiate

She should have used this too TBH, she's got 2 hashtags trending on twitter xD
Old 1st January 2020, 11:18 PM
Over Initiate

Setting aside the age difference, how the public would react etc., I don't even know what would be better - if Pei is the father or not. Imagine Ayu being on tour, bringing her baby... And Pei being there all along, but having to hide that huge secret from the (probably very curious) public and media. I wonder whether the father (the father being Pei or not) wants something to do with the baby boy. And hope that he will get the chance.

I would believe that if Pei is the father, we're going to find out. If he is the father but doesn't want anything to do with the child, he would probably have left the crew. Unless he really has no feelings at all, lol. If he wants something to do with the child, we'll probably get to see that.

But that's just all speculations. I hope we'll get to see the baby!

And more importantly, I hope she's happy. She's over 40, she's been divorced twice, she doesn't want the father to be known, and has no plans for marriage (and maybe no plans of being in a relationship with the father) ... I really hope that SHE wanted this baby too. People are quick at congratulating women on their pregnancies, forgetting that they're actually not always wanted. And honestly - I hadn't imagined this career driven woman to become a mom, and at that age. She could be fearing for her career now.
Old 1st January 2020, 11:19 PM
Who... Initiate

^ Well, she IS touring like there is no tomorrow...

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Old 1st January 2020, 11:39 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post
Setting aside the age difference, how the public would react etc., I don't even know what would be better - if Pei is the father or not. Imagine Ayu being on tour, bringing her baby... And Pei being there all along, but having to hide that huge secret from the (probably very curious) public and media. I wonder whether the father (the father being Pei or not) wants something to do with the baby boy. And hope that he will get the chance.

I would believe that if Pei is the father, we're going to find out. If he is the father but doesn't want anything to do with the child, he would probably have left the crew. Unless he really has no feelings at all, lol. If he wants something to do with the child, we'll probably get to see that.

But that's just all speculations. I hope we'll get to see the baby!

And more importantly, I hope she's happy. She's over 40, she's been divorced twice, she doesn't want the father to be known, and has no plans for marriage (and maybe no plans of being in a relationship with the father) ... I really hope that SHE wanted this baby too. People are quick at congratulating women on their pregnancies, forgetting that they're actually not always wanted. And honestly - I hadn't imagined this career driven woman to become a mom, and at that age. She could be fearing for her career now.
It could've very much been an unexpected pregnancy, but she wasn't against the idea, so she rolled with it. You can be career driven and be a mom, there are plenty of examples (Amy Lee from Evanescence is still making music with the band after becoming a mom, and touring too!). She's independent, i'm not sure why she would need to be fearing for her career. She will just need to find the right balance, as hard as it might be. It's possible.
Old 2nd January 2020, 12:54 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
There's no way she would have this baby if she didn't want it. I haven't been back to Japan in five years, but when I lived there, abortions were very easy to get and a lot of women just quietly "took care" of the issue without ever making a stir. I've heard of women having personal problems terminating but there's no religious condemnation so it wouldn't be a moral issue either.

Or, if she DID decide she didn't want to abort, she could have quietly given it away. The only reason for Ayu to bring this baby to term and then announce it is that she wanted the baby.
Old 2nd January 2020, 01:02 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Well... Can we talk about those breasts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5XYjSwh..._web_copy_link

Looking through Instagram, she's often been wearing hoodie and other loose clothing, and in the images where she is wearing something tight, her breasts are big and she seems to have just a little more around the waist than usual.

She's very physically fit, which generally helps prevent complications, and some women just don't grow much. So it does make sense to me.

I'm still in shock, though! I really hope she's happy and will be able to balance it, without bringing herself down! I wonder what it will mean for her future tours and music.
I had assumed she got implants loool

I'm dying. She bamboozled everyone.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 2nd January 2020, 01:53 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

If Ayu's body of work is as personal as she like us to believe it is, Sweet Season is a strong case about she at least considering children in the past...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 2nd January 2020, 01:56 AM
Don't look back Initiate

is that why she chose to sing teens!??!
Old 2nd January 2020, 01:57 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Hahaha, UNBELIEVABLE!
I'm really happy for her! What an unexpected news!
Old 2nd January 2020, 02:58 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
This is definitely the most unexpected piece of news ever but I'm so happy for her

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she continued touring like nothing was happening... The definition of "multitasking" has been updated
THIS

I'm so happy for her and at the same time having a wtf moment lol

Quote:
Well... Can we talk about those breasts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5XYjSwh..._web_copy_link

Looking through Instagram, she's often been wearing hoodie and other loose clothing, and in the images where she is wearing something tight, her breasts are big and she seems to have just a little more around the waist than usual.

She's very physically fit, which generally helps prevent complications, and some women just don't grow much. So it does make sense to me.

I'm still in shock, though! I really hope she's happy and will be able to balance it, without bringing herself down! I wonder what it will mean for her future tours and music.
Immediately hahahaha I also realized that about her breast as I remember she's not well endowed lmao
Old 2nd January 2020, 03:34 AM
Curtain call Initiate

I thought I didn’t want to get married or have kids when I was younger but boom I’ve been together with my husband for 9 years and I’m currently 7 months pregnant with my first child but of course not everyone changes their mind and that’s ok. If she didn’t want kids she could’ve just gotten her tubes tied or uterus removed, there’s also contraceptives; of course nothing is fool proof but is good to take precautions.

But Who cares who the father is and who cares if she doesn’t want to get married, she definitely doesn’t need the man to help her raise the child. If the father wants to be there for the son and she doesn’t want him to then that’s a whole other story, I mean she didn’t get pregnant by herself did she?
Old 2nd January 2020, 04:03 AM
P.S II Initiate

I thought someone made this up 🤦🏻 But I know now is true...
Old 2nd January 2020, 04:14 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
Now I understand why she was holding meetings via Skype lol

Now it makes sense! When I first saw that pic I was like WTF, aren't they in the same country?

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 2nd January 2020, 06:06 AM
Initiate

Wow, I wonder about the baby's name. Maybe now that the baby's born, she can work on new music ♥

Set, courtesy of the always reliable Yoake!
Old 2nd January 2020, 07:57 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Maybe she used donor and don't know who the father herself. Look at the tour schedule, everything looks planned now.
Old 2nd January 2020, 08:38 AM
Far away Initiate

Never have I ever imagined myself reading this headline one day... Congratulations Ayu! <3 and I agree that he's the luckiest baby boy ever!
Old 2nd January 2020, 09:22 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

OMG! Is this happening? Is this real? When and how?
and she just gave birth but already held a 3 hours concert 2 days ago? Holy! She is wonder woman.

CONGRATS! Although still can't believe the news.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 2nd January 2020, 09:27 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm glad that she kept it quiet and could experience those pregnancy months in private. Fans just can't be trusted to be supportive anymore, and I think she learned that from her active twitter years.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 2nd January 2020, 10:00 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:

From her TA announcment I just assumed that she is also happy that she gave birth to her child. Or would she call her son an angel If she didn't feel happy about being a mother now?
I understand your point but Í also think of she wouldn't be happy with this situation she could have keep it a secret
Old 2nd January 2020, 10:11 AM
No way to say Initiate

I'm 100% sure she wanted this baby. I hope she's happy now

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto

Tags
baby, birth, pregnancy