What happens to Utada then? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 14th July 2006, 03:18 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i see you guys are REALLY exited to see Utada's music in stores. guess i take it for granted here, i kept seeing j-pop, k-pop albums everywhere here in Singapore, so it's like nothing to me. but it's great for you all. i'm happy for you guys too!!!!

My Instagram

Old 14th July 2006, 04:40 AM
I am... Initiate

hmmm interesting...i searched on Samgoody and walmart.com and i didnt find Ultra Blue anywhere...i searched for Utada, Hikaru Utada, and Utada Hikaru, then searched by album, for Ultra Blue. nothing...i found the Single Collection online though..
Old 14th July 2006, 07:16 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^or mabe they had not yet update???

My Instagram

Old 14th July 2006, 07:27 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne
i see you guys are REALLY exited to see Utada's music in stores. guess i take it for granted here, i kept seeing j-pop, k-pop albums everywhere here in Singapore, so it's like nothing to me. but it's great for you all. i'm happy for you guys too!!!!
Totally agree...we took it for granted...but they sell fast too...especially Ayu's...

「 訳もなく泣けてくるのは。冬のせいかも知れない。」
Old 14th July 2006, 03:17 PM
Will Initiate

record label in Indonesia, Indo Semar Sakti, licensed a heap of Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese release CD. This includes BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Jang Na Ra, and other artist I didn't recognize.
It is official, since they buy the license from the original label, and the price has been greatly dropped to match the financial condition of Indonesian. Yeah, the price dropped, along with the quality of printing & recording.

So watch out there.
You never know if the physical licensed CD will sound worse than the original one.
Old 14th July 2006, 05:42 PM
monochrome Initiate

well, aren't those called bootlegs? Because everytime I buy a cd it sounds a lot better than the radio versions and better than the downloaded versions ^_^'
Old 14th July 2006, 11:59 PM
TO BE Initiate

ULTRA BLUE and the Single Collection have both been released on the iTunes US and Canadian stores, but at the moment physical copies of the CD's are only being distributed in Canada. Hehe. I feel so lucky to be Canadian. I bought both of the CD's from my local HMV yesterday.
Old 15th July 2006, 07:19 AM
I am... Initiate

then how come an article in NASHVILLE says that Single Collection came out? Nashville is in tennesee..

EDIT: oh i see...after closer examination, i noticed it was only Canada...but thats so stupid...it would make more sense to release them in the US too...aww well...forget it...and WTH is HMV?

Last edited by JesA; 15th July 2006 at 07:24 AM.
Old 15th July 2006, 02:38 PM
Banned

^ HMV. o__O It's like this mega-big CD chain. I see it in Malaysia. I went to Australia and it was there too. It's everywhere. Even my PS2 magazines advertisement spots, regardless of the place they came from.
Old 15th July 2006, 08:30 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Doubt
ULTRA BLUE and the Single Collection have both been released on the iTunes US and Canadian stores, but at the moment physical copies of the CD's are only being distributed in Canada. Hehe. I feel so lucky to be Canadian. I bought both of the CD's from my local HMV yesterday.
I guess I should run along to HMV too! How much were they anyways?

Ultra Blue made me like Hikki again xD