Why was Melrose banned? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th March 2009, 06:21 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
@njanjayrp: I know. It's quite annoying actually. Especially when fights in threads stem around the same people and even follow them around...like...from the kuu thread to the utada thread. Just for an example.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Um.... Why is Melrose banned and some other annoying, far more tactless people still here <_<;;;
And That.

I've been apart of other Forums where members who have lasted here somehow, would be gone in a matter of weeks with the number of "Unofficial" infarctions they've gotten here.

I never personally had any problems with Melrose and didn't realize he had been banned so I have nothing bad to say. It makes me sad to see someone trashed after they're gone. Like they just had no friends here or something. Feel kind of guilty I didn't even notice.

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?
Old 11th March 2009, 06:35 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:

I never personally had any problems with Melrose and didn't realize he had been banned so I have nothing bad to say. It makes me sad to see someone trashed after they're gone. Like they just had no friends here or something. Feel kind of guilty I didn't even notice.
Yeah it kind of makes me really upset too! I know people had their own personal issues with him, but I would like to consider myself his friend on this forum... Unfortunately not close enough to get personal information. So if anyone knows how I can get in contact with him, let me know, please!
Old 11th March 2009, 06:53 AM
ever free Initiate

I never know why a forum should ban a person, what's the benefit of it? Trollers, spammers, flamers, bashers will still be around. And yes, there are still a lot of people here who are as annoying as, if not more than, Melrose.
Anyway it is what it is, I dunno him really well, but adios my unknown friend
Old 11th March 2009, 09:03 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:

I've been apart of other Forums where members who have lasted here somehow, would be gone in a matter of weeks with the number of "Unofficial" infarctions they've gotten here.

Oh well, I guess you're right. I never had a prob with Mel as well and I liked some of his comments

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 11th March 2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11th March 2009, 01:02 PM
appears Initiate

I didn't noticed this..but I do remember this member cos his comments are always very straightforward and sometimes it can be a little offensive..but i don't tink there's a need for banning him..well, i'm not in a position to comment as I have totally no idea what happened btw him and the staff..
Old 11th March 2009, 03:54 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
If you're reallyyyy interested, there were two times where I read & said "hes gonna be gone soon". There was a thread about the GREEN PV and he said gays are weird or something like that. I forgot exactly because the admins trashed the post really fast. Then there was a thread about the Rule PV where he said something about Asians not knowing how to drive.
Oh wow that was some major issues he was talking about...

And LOL at the tags that whoever added.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 11th March 2009, 05:03 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
I've been apart of other Forums where members who have lasted here somehow, would be gone in a matter of weeks with the number of "Unofficial" infractions they've gotten here.
Yeah...some old members have stated that what flies now would never have been back in the day...the spamming, the people being stupid...times change I guess.
Quote:
I know, isn't it so rude? No class.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 12th March 2009, 01:36 AM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Oh, I didn't notice that, I feel bad for him, Melrose was far from a basher or spammer
Old 12th March 2009, 01:41 AM
walking proud Initiate

I found out a few days ago when he PMe'd me and told me. Was there actually a specific reason he was banned? Sometimes the things he said were tactless, but I never thought he did any bashing (unless I'm missing something). So unless its for some kind of serious reason, I don't think it should have happened.
Old 12th March 2009, 04:02 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I just spoke with him recently but I didn't ask why he got banned, it's really none of my business. As long as I get to talk with him, I'm good.
Old 12th March 2009, 05:41 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

LOL

Strangely, these days I just like things that are easy
generasia
MusicShop Gallery
Utada Hikaru Discography OLIVIA Discography
Base Ball Bear Discographymoumoon DiscographyJUJU Discography

Old 13th March 2009, 12:35 AM
Voyage Initiate

lol i didn't really notice he got banned, but was suprised not to see his constant negative comments latelly, now i know why xD
i don't know if he did anything really bad, but he must have done something to get him banned. i'm sure the admins wouldn't bann him without a reason.
Old 13th March 2009, 01:37 AM
Over Initiate

about the tags.

FacebookLast.fm TwitterTumblr

Old 14th March 2009, 01:29 AM
Initiate

I want to take the high road and agree with emiko's first post in here but, sadly, I can't.

Good. Sorry, but good. Maybe he'll change his attitude, should he come back or participate at another Ayu forum...

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 14th March 2009, 11:45 AM
Lee_410

Wow,look at all those tags!
Old 14th March 2009, 06:21 PM
count down Initiate

I guess someone's angry at me for making this thread, but I don't think I meant any evil intentions or whatsoever.

To be honest, I DIDN'T know a ban was something private or anything like that, and well I don't exactly like any of Melrose's tactless comments, but I do like his insight into Ayu discussion and not seeing him all of a sudden, and reading older threads (and thus seeing he got banned), made ask this question?

"people being nosy" was really LOL but I don't understand how this is a "stupid question".

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 14th March 2009, 09:06 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

well because the people who don't like him think the answer is obvious, and they think they're being smart or cool, whatever.

I personally don't agree with the reasons given for the ban...I don't think there's ever been a ban for that reason either.

I mean...when you look at other members like Chuck, and BanFan, and all the people in 2006...I mean there was serious flaming of members and spamming. Here...it's just not enough.

But whatever...doesn't matter.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 14th March 2009, 10:47 PM
Rule Protector

Unless the reason for the ban affected the forum and its members, like with the Virginia Tech incident, it is entirely between the staff and Melrose what happened and nobody else's business really.

Last edited by zoomzoom; 14th March 2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 14th March 2009, 10:51 PM
WE WISH Initiate

What reasons are you talking about...no one stated any reasons. People just assume it was something he said that got him banned. It could be hard for you to believe but clearly a lot of people wouldn't be surprised IF that was the case, considering half the people that posted in this thread have said "good riddance" or "finally", and the immature thread tags.

I don't understand why people would tag this thread either. Do you really want this thread bumped and active in the future? I sure as hell don't
Old 14th March 2009, 10:53 PM
Rule Protector

^It's all speculations, but given his posting history, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason either. It could be something that happened between him and the staff. Who knows.
Closed Thread

Tags
obvious answers, people being nosy, stupid questions