Ayumi Hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ II - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd March 2013, 03:27 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Yes for me in this performance she is very very charismatic ! A veritable Showgirl =)

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 5th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Omg I need to go to this tour! So nervous about getting tickets for the 7/27 or 7/27 show :/

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 5th March 2013, 06:05 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Omg I need to go to this tour! So nervous about getting tickets for the 7/27 or 7/27 show :/
Buy from Yahoo Japan auctions. I cannot stress this enough. You have a better chance of picking the seats you want/can afford. Here are middleman services you can place bids through:

www.celga.com
www.rinkya.com

Go to yahoo japan auctions
Type in Ayu's name in Japanese (or copy and paste 浜崎あゆみ)
Sort by price (most expensive) (click on the blue link above the yen) 現在価格
Look through tickets as they become available for sale

This is how I bought mine in '08 and the set I purchased even had a seating chart included with them so I knew exactly what I was getting and that my trip was going to be worth it:

Old 5th March 2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Buy from Yahoo Japan auctions. I cannot stress this enough. You have a better chance of picking the seats you want/can afford. Here are middleman services you can place bids through:

www.celga.com
www.rinkya.com

Go to yahoo japan auctions
Type in Ayu's name in Japanese (or copy and paste 浜崎あゆみ)
Sort by price (most expensive) (click on the blue link above the yen) 現在価格
Look through tickets as they become available for sale

This is how I bought mine in '08 and the set I purchased even had a seating chart included with them so I knew exactly what I was getting and that my trip was going to be worth it:

Thanks so much Zeke! I can cut the middleman out completely if I have a friend in Japan willing to mail them to me, right?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 5th March 2013, 07:41 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Thanks so much Zeke! I can cut the middleman out completely if I have a friend in Japan willing to mail them to me, right?
I think they'd have to pay for them and place the bid for you then; I don't think you can place the bid yourself in the U.S.

I had to e-mail the link and title of the item I wanted to bid on, and pay upfront to celga (plus the middleman fee). They placed the bid, and notified me that I won. Then they mailed the tickets to my hotel when I got to Japan.

I'll admit that it was frustrating trying to get the tickets after I won them. Originally they were to be mailed to me in the U.S. and I placed the bid months in advance. It got closer to the date and I e-mailed them a few days before I left (or it might've been the day before) that I needed them mailed to my hotel and I would have no access to e-mail or internet once I left the country. Then it was a waiting game to see if they'd show up at my hotel. Needless to say they did, and I had absolutely no regrets as far as the amount I spent for an experience that was so damn priceless. I would've never imagined that I actually would've gotten the seats that I did in my wildest dreams. It was so surreal. So I truly do recommend to anyone planning to see Ayu, spare no expense. If you're going that far, and spending that much, you might as well get the best seats.
Old 5th March 2013, 07:58 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I got my tickets through Celga too^^ (they entered for me in the TA lottery) Had no problems, they got the tickets from, TA ap. 1-2 weeks before the concert and mailed them to my hotel (like in zeke´s case) ^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 5th March 2013, 08:13 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
I just saw on 2Ch that people who constantly bashing Ayu have decided to vote in mass for the song Rollin' I don't know what they have about this song but they always post the link of her performance during next level tour at the moment where she mimics a chicken XD
OUCH! the dislike bar in that vid is insane! ive never seen an ayu vid disliked this much, and i though you and me had it bad...

the comments seem so mean? idk google translate could be wrong....

why are people bashing her for this? i dont see the big deal...

and why are 2ch such ass holes?

japanese netizens can be so mean sometimes lol
Old 5th March 2013, 08:21 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinder Surprise View Post
OUCH! the dislike bar in that vid is insane! ive never seen an ayu vid disliked this much, and i though you and me had it bad...

the comments seem so mean? idk google translate could be wrong....

why are people bashing her for this? i dont see the big deal...

and why are 2ch such ass holes?

japanese netizens can be so mean sometimes lol
I only see 14 thumbs up, 2 thumbs down.

But honestly, she looks like a complete idiot in this performance. Lol.
It's like a Grandma trying to be hip - it's just embarrassing. The lasers are cool though... Lol.
Old 5th March 2013, 08:24 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^^
Ayu is bashed like nobody on 2ch it's very amazing ! They constantly compare her to Namie Amuro you can't read one single thread without a comparaison between Ayu and Namie and of course it's in disadvantage to Ayu -_- It's very very rare when someone protects her lol Same for Koda Kumi she is hated there XD

Old 5th March 2013, 08:28 PM
ourselves Initiate

^
why compare her to Namie? they both are very different, gosh I hate it when they compare her to Namie or even Utada, like why does they hate Ayu so much? and sorry but namie is too expressionless for me

Last edited by AyuWorld; 5th March 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 5th March 2013, 08:31 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
^^
Ayu is bashed like nobody on 2ch it's very amazing ! They constantly compare her to Namie Amuro you can't read one single thread without a comparaison between Ayu and Namie and of course it's in disadvantage to Ayu -_- It's very very rare when someone protects her lol Same for Koda Kumi she is hated there XD
Cuz Namie was always so flawless, looking like a sweaty salamander lying on a bunch of garbage bags for an album cover back in 2005...
Old 5th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Far away Initiate

^ I think they were going for the "dewy, young and fresh" look, but failed miserably. I can honestly even see some of the contouring on her nose

(Not bashing, I'm a Namie fan also)

On the rollin' performance, I think it's one of her best! She looks like shes having so much fun. Though the wig could have been different...

♥♥
Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile
--
倖田來未
Old 5th March 2013, 08:43 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
why compare her to Namie? they both are very different, gosh I hate it when they compare her to Namie or even Utada, like why does they hate Ayu so much? and sorry but namie is too expressionless for me
Because Namie is "IN" today and Ayu is "HAS BEEN"
They always say that Ayu is over and namie is better etc... it's very embarassing for an Ayu fan to read all these bad comments lol

I think Ayu has satured the market for too long no one has never achieve what she has achieved in one decade ! She was everywhere and people have been tired of her now IMO but it's also because Namie fans are too happy because now Ayu fades day after day and Namie is popular at new...

Last edited by mizuki-7; 5th March 2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 5th March 2013, 08:57 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
^
Because Namie is "IN" today and Ayu is "HAS BEEN"
They always say that Ayu is over and namie is better etc... it's very embarassing for an Ayu fan to read all these bad comments lol

I think Ayu has satured the market for too long no one has never achieve what she has achieved in one decade ! She was everywhere and people have been tired of her now IMO but it's also because Namie fans are too happy because now Ayu fades day after day and Namie is popular at new...
that. they feel like they have won the competition now, who knows how they felt back in Namie's dark days,her sales been flopping and Ayu fans were having our great time haha
Old 5th March 2013, 09:03 PM
No way to say Initiate

It's their loss if they bash Ayu and Koda in favour of Namie Amuro..a complete shampoo model puppet with no creativity or passion running through her veins.
Old 5th March 2013, 09:04 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
that. they feel like they have won the competition now, who knows how they felt back in Namie's dark days,her sales been flopping and Ayu fans were having our great time haha
Yes completely
Currently they try to guess the sales of the news DVD of Ayu Hotel Love songs etc... with a very sarcastic tone lol

Old 5th March 2013, 09:05 PM

^LOL you are a mess. That is not one of her best covers, though.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 5th March 2013, 09:10 PM
No way to say Initiate

Ayu's album cover in 2005 was just as bad. Like historically in the history of Jpop...bad.

lol I bet 2ch would love that Namie's dvds and CDs have their own sales threads here just to rub the salt in a little deeper.
Old 5th March 2013, 09:14 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Ayu's album cover in 2005 was just as bad. Like historically in the history of Jpop...bad.

lol I bet 2ch would love that Namie's dvds and CDs have their own sales threads here just to rub the salt in a little deeper.
Come on the (miss)understood one with her hands covering her mouth made up for that uber "CHEEESE" one. Ayu's cheeser was unpleasing to the eye and kind of awkward looking, but Namie's Queen of Hip-Poop literally makes me want to throw up.
Old 5th March 2013, 09:19 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Well, I hope they compare Big boys cry PV to Koda... I'm not a Koda fan (at all :B), but Namie shouldn't be taking her leftovers...

And funny enough, the time they spent bashing Ayu just reiforces Ayu's legendary status...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 5th March 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, 15th anniversary live, a best live, anniversary, arena tour 2013