ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
theirs really no need to pay much attention to her costumes until the last leg of her tour, when she makes her alterations to the final look of the tour, but I agree, nothing really wow in costumes this tour
well i can't not to lol college made me a costumes' freak xD
i hope she changes up, but even with that i don't tink it'll be anything major ,really...
Old 7th June 2013, 02:53 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Yeah, kinda agree with everyone... The tour looks stale, based only on pictures anyway...
She really needs to hire new people, new stage designer, new costume designer, new makeup personel, new hair stylist, new dancers, new musicians... I want her to replace the whole team to be honest, but unfortunately, the chance of this happening is nil...
Old 7th June 2013, 03:11 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternafan000 View Post
iirc so many ppl were saying the same **** about AT10 when the pics first came out... n complainning there were no "big props" and same ol love stoyr ballad section n whatver. then guess wat ppl actually watched the tour n now its a fan favourite ^_- whts the moral children? WAIT N SEE ~RISK~!!! like lmao @ the idiot above me who demandds ayu fire her entire staff just coz they didnt like the ****** ass pics of a tour am i right
Thank you for calling me idiot... I'm so glad I don't talk like you do... Anyway, I'm not basing my opinion only on the pictures, I'm thinking about all her tours starting from My story and on (POM the exception)... Almost everything stays similar year after year, the main stage and the circle stage, the costumes, the song selection/arrangement, the dance routines... I want to see creativity, i want to see something fresh, something different... Is that too much to ask?
Old 7th June 2013, 03:30 AM
immature Initiate

Key~eternal tie ver.~!!!

INCLUDE THIS IN THE BLU-RAY!!!

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 7th June 2013, 04:05 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
Thank you for calling me idiot... I'm so glad I don't talk like you do... Anyway, I'm not basing my opinion only on the pictures, I'm thinking about all her tours starting from My story and on (POM the exception)... Almost everything stays similar year after year, the main stage and the circle stage, the costumes, the song selection/arrangement, the dance routines... I want to see creativity, i want to see something fresh, something different... Is that too much to ask?
I also wish for the same thing from her, a new fresh thing that she may later substitute to change her current touring formula. It's not much but with the fact that she performs every year, it's not that easy to change things. If she's the one deciding about the stage, costumes and such then she needs new inspiration.
Old 7th June 2013, 06:56 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The choreography changed A LOT since AT12, but people were way too busy complaining to notice. About the stage, I don't think people over here has much idea of how much is costs to produce a whole new one for every tour.

Even global stars use parts of stage used before by other artists.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 7th June 2013, 07:07 AM
Because of You Initiate

i personally never had a problem with her stagewhy is everyone so obsessed with that really? as Andrenekoi said those things cost a LOT of money to make, i am sure even more expencive if u want something specific. i'm not sure what people are excpecting with stage sets...*shrugs* Also she has veteran musicians in her team if i were her, i would no way let them all go. Also concidering the fact that they became a family to her. As for choreography i never had a problem with that too... all the dancers were doing a great job in my eyes. The only thing i always have a problem is her and dancers costumes. I mean lok at POM the concept of the whole thing was so simple, no pompastic props or tricks, everything was supper simple, but i think costumes were what made it half of them were not fr my taste but they worked brilliantly with everything else, she was shinning instead of the stage or props overwhelming her.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 7th June 2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 7th June 2013, 07:19 AM
forgiveness Initiate

It's not that I want everything to change, I should've phrased it in more detail. The one thing I can see she changed is her costume and to some extent her stage. She had about 3-5 stage type I think until today, and she mainly use the usual single catwalk and round stage end thing. I was wondering if she could change it into two catwalks instead with the same end like MDNA's or have anothe AT04 thing with 3 catwalks. As for her main stage, no complains in particular. Costume...as I said earlier she could've done better than what we see so far, PoM finale is much better but maybe we should wait until final show of the tour to finally conclude her costume.

Dancers, Choreographer, Band Members...nah she even didn't have to change Peco imo, adding Timmy was weird I guess nonetheless maybe she thinks it's better to have male voice in the background too.
Old 7th June 2013, 07:39 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

If there is a thing of her I really can't complain about is the tours. Every year the costumes are amazing, and her creativity is shown in little, beautiful details. In the last three years we had three of the best tours ever, imo (R'n'R Circus 7 Days, PoM and HLS). I think they are so amazing because they rely almost completely on Ayu and her vision, I guess in the tour she's in charge, and has the chance to speak her current mind through images and concepts (which is, for me, the thing she does best, that's why she's a great lyricist).
I really don't share the compaints about their static, for me they're all very different and specific every time!
And I learnt to never dislike from costumes pictures and setlists only, because she proved me wrong too many times!XD The setlist is short, but amazing, and I kinda like all the costumes, so I'm looking forward to see it! <3

Hello new me...

Old 7th June 2013, 04:26 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Usually I'm all for attending the same tour multiple times, but this tour... I'm just not so into it.

So I hope if there is a continuation in the Fall, we get news of it before Yoyogi. In that case I'd just wait until Fall. Otherwise I have to decide if I want to go in July. >_<

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 7th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternafan000 View Post
iirc so many ppl were saying the same **** about AT10 when the pics first came out... n complainning there were no "big props" and same ol love stoyr ballad section n whatver. then guess wat ppl actually watched the tour n now its a fan favourite ^_- whts the moral children? WAIT N SEE ~RISK~!!! like lmao @ the idiot above me who demandds ayu fire her entire staff just coz they didnt like the ****** ass pics of a tour am i right
TBH, I hate AT10. The best tour was the one for MY STORY.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 7th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Who... Initiate

I don't know why people hate Timmy and his clown face so much. I feel comfortable w the new band members, bc first, Peco is gone -_____- she helped ayu a lot, but ugh those "dance" moves she made during the concert is totally irritating. Secondly, Timmy has great vocal :O and about the dancers, I just wish she would have a little more songs that she sings alone, like in HLS, the only song she was singing alone was Missing -__- and in CDL12-13, it's only Together when.
I usually joke that her dancers' costumes cost less than that big giant curtain she has in the show XD It's like their costumes are made out of the remaining fabric of HER costumes XDXD

Set by YuriChan

Old 7th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

timmy liked my fb post about confirming my trip to Japan and we had a short conversation about it...it was pretty cool!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 7th June 2013, 11:00 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Usually I'm all for attending the same tour multiple times, but this tour... I'm just not so into it.

So I hope if there is a continuation in the Fall, we get news of it before Yoyogi. In that case I'd just wait until Fall. Otherwise I have to decide if I want to go in July. >_<
Yeah when will they announce the October dates???
Old 7th June 2013, 11:03 PM

who else is planning to go to the 7/27 and/or 7/28 shows?!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 7th June 2013, 11:52 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
who else is planning to go to the 7/27 and/or 7/28 shows?!
Me but I don't know which date yet. Maybe both if I find cheap tickets.
Old 8th June 2013, 05:12 AM

My plan is to go to both and find the best tickets I can! Can't believe my trip is only a few weeks away...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 8th June 2013, 01:58 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Today Ayu sang Love Song!? Mmm
Old 8th June 2013, 02:20 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
My plan is to go to both and find the best tickets I can! Can't believe my trip is only a few weeks away...
Be prepared to pay upwards of 40,000 yen for a really good seat.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 8th June 2013, 03:14 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
Yeah when will they announce the October dates???
In the latest TA entry, ayu expressed doubts about extending the tour, so it may not extend into Fall...

And according to TA updates, this tour doesn't seem to be doing well at all... Like many of the shows so far seemed to have trouble selling tickets.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live