"fairyland" moving down the oricon chart - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 25th August 2005, 10:11 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle
We really should have only one Oricon thread... I mean all these threads popping out just because Ayu dropped 2-3 positions...

I was thinking the exact same thing... Seems like every position she's dropped a new thread has started. To be honest, what can be expected? To stay top 5 forever? lol. Its a given that the single will drop on the charts, espescially since it had extreme competition.. it seems as though some of Japan's most well known artists released new songs around the same time. So, cheers to Ayu for having number one for a hot second. Atleast she had that.

I also wish that alterna would have been promoted more than it was. It was, imo, a much better song lyrically and composition-wise than fairyland. I don't know if it would have affected sales all that much, but I would've been more apt to buy the single. (I bought it for alterna) Since the INSPIRE CDS, I've liked the songs released with the single (GAME, is this LOVE, alterna...) much more than the actual release.

Gimme more
Old 25th August 2005, 01:54 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu
Nakashima Mika's release is a mini-album I believe... so I don't think Ayu will have to compete with her. But oh wells I LOVE "fairyland cw/alterna" and own a copy so I don't give a hoot if other people aren't willing to buy it. But yay for "HEAVEN" coming out soon!
Oh, that's good. Go Ayu go!!!!
Old 25th August 2005, 02:41 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Today, she's at #14. Dropped one spot from yesterday.

My question is, how the hell B'z can still be at #4? XD

Girls' Generation is .

Old 25th August 2005, 03:21 PM
Banned

well, how long can you expect everyone to listen to Fairyland. HOWEVER, IF IT WAS "alterna c/w fairyland" INSTEAD, AND ALTERNA HAD THAT 240 MILLION YEN BUDGET, who knows? Maybe Ayu will probably remain for a month in the top 5... Its like Alterna appeals to adults and teens, Fairyland appeals to a younger audience.
Old 26th August 2005, 03:57 AM
independent Initiate

I won't call this news, but thanks for the notice anyway
Old 26th August 2005, 05:10 AM
CAROLS Initiate

huaaaaaaaaaa....... melodyyyy :O congrats to melody.. realize is excellent... To be honest that song overcome ayu's fairyland much..... but I dont say fairyland is bad... but people are getting better... the competition is very competitive.. if ayu want to stay on top she has to do something special.... coz I think not only fairyland.. but also from her 2004 single... she doesnt do that magic... like when she released H which I thought it is not a really nice single compared to & example *in my thoughts* but still manage to hit 1.000.000++ copies >.< n I think her song is getting great *if we compare to only her songs*... but as soon I listen to other singer's summer single my eyes opened... like B'z n melody.. they deserve the top.. the song is absolutely FIT to summer ^^ as fairyland is summerish also but its rather plain *I dont think I dont like ayu anymore... fairyland is still better than inspire but against overall competitior*... so watch out ayumi hamasaki hehe but Its also nice to see her competing.... now people especially female singers... seek her throne ^^
B'z - ocean is romantic song.. I think japanese gals like it very much.. thats why it is still at no.4.....
and I think avex has done really good... n I think alterna doesnt get much promotion.. I think because its summer... so does in & single.. greatful days is the main song... so it gets more promotion compared to Hanabi II/ourselves... *even at least she has performed it*.. maybe alterna is difficult to be performed
Old 26th August 2005, 02:21 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Woohoo! Ayu's back at #12. Still going up! I hope she'll be in the top 10!

Girls' Generation is .

Old 26th August 2005, 06:41 PM
Are You Wake Up? Initiate

Yes she is number 12 and Koda Kumi is number 11 on Oricon IM SOO HAPPY FOR KODA KUMI SHE IS MY FAVORITE.

In your face Ayugame

Msmiyabi formerly known as Akurei
MsMiyabi + Koda Kumi!
Proud Koda Kumi Fan Since 2000 & Namie Amuro Fan Since 1995<3