New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [II] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th May 2010, 02:36 PM
YOU Initiate

I like the nostalgyc sound like fairyland, but it's stronger!
Old 25th May 2010, 03:04 PM
Over Initiate

ooooooh!!!!!i finally buy MOON/blossom cd+dvd and blossom/MOON cd in cdjapan,express shiping,i can't wait!!!!!!

thanks ownsarai

Old 25th May 2010, 04:31 PM
Initiate

It looks great!!!!It´s gonna be a great single!!!
Old 25th May 2010, 09:20 PM
no more words Initiate

I'm over a week late in commenting, but this is such exciting news!! I haven't been this uber excited about an Ayumi single since fairyland/alterna. Definitely looking forward to hearing the remixes, especially "Don't Look Back."
Old 25th May 2010, 11:17 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
Is there some sort of secret AHS competition to beat the number of threads for each single? >_< It's exciting and all but the single doesn't come out for another 7 weeks....about 50 days...shouldn't most of the chitchat go into an Ayu Chat thread?

Pictures/covers won't be out for another week or 2, previews will probably come out mid-late June, PVs will leak 10-15 days before the release date - it's about the same for every release. I know you're all excited for it, I am too, but most of the posts are just the same old "I hope the covers leak soon!", "I preordered both but they'd better look amazing or I'll be so angry at Avex!", "The previews should be out any day now", "No, I don't think she'd release the covers in the DejiDeji as I'm psychic and know everything Ayu will do", "omfgggggggggg I can't sleep until I hear an HQ 30 second preview, I'll keep refreshing AHS every 5 minutes until the preview comes out", "I hope it's mix of XX song and YY song but if it's not 100% original I'll be soooooooooooo annoyed >_<", "wtf ur not as much of a fan as me then becuase I've listened to the advert with the blossom rip over 4592 times already! lolzzzzzz" etc.

Can the news thread be for.........news of the singles and chat be in a chat thread? I always miss seeing the original sources of the single's news because of spam/chat posts. I don't think we should have to wade through pages of debate on the covers etc to get to this thread's true purpose.
QFT. Kendelle has basically covered why I rarely, if ever, look at these threads beyond the first post. lol
Old 25th May 2010, 11:46 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
The News thread will never be about just specifically news; the first post will be and some random ones thrown in but do you expect every post to be a new revelation to the single or album, etc? It's a forum, a place dedicated to discussion .
mte.

News threads are quite boring if people aren't even allowed to discuss their opinions in it. It's all fluff now, but eventually some news will come and then people will be discussing their opinions on that. As long as people are on topic and the person who created the thread updates the first post then I don't see a problem with the chitchat.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 26th May 2010, 12:24 AM
ever free Initiate

Thanks so much for the information! ♥♥♥
Old 26th May 2010, 12:39 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I hope these remixes are better than the ones on the Rule/Sparkle single... those were bad. ESPECIALLY Days.
Old 26th May 2010, 01:01 AM
Initiate

^ Whaaaa~? The 8-bits of tears and 80kidz's remixes are two of my favourite remixes ever! .....Of course, the other Rule remix sucked really hard and the GREEN CMJK one was pretty blah. :\ The acoustics were really nice, though.

I personally think the Microphone remix is going to kick major ass, hah. I have such high hopes for it.... Last Links would make a great acoustic song, and meaning of Love is literally perfect to redo as a piano version. So, Don't look back is the only one I'm iffy on... Could be great, but I have a feeling it will be average. But I don't care about that, since it's my least favourite of those. (I've finally grown to love meaning of Love nearly as much as I thought I would when I heard the preview. )

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.
Old 26th May 2010, 01:04 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I hope these remixes are better than the ones on the Rule/Sparkle single... those were bad. ESPECIALLY Days.
lol i thought they were awesomeee
Old 26th May 2010, 01:13 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ huh? GREEN remixes are worse... LOL

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Old 26th May 2010, 01:32 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Noo! The Days remix is like her best remix ever lol. The Rule remixes were the only bad ones imo. They were just annoying.

I hope Microphone gets remixed by CMJK.
Old 26th May 2010, 01:37 AM
No way to say Initiate

I'm not a fan of remixes but I have major high hopes for the Microphone one

But I'm shocked that MOON/blossom is already up for preorders!! I wish I had more cash
Old 26th May 2010, 01:46 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The Rule remixes really weren't that great compared to the Days/GREEN ones. I mean really, the main track should've had good remixes but noooo, haha.
Old 26th May 2010, 03:00 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Do you all think that both the Moon and Blossom videos and making of videos will be on the next album? If so, I'm just going to buy the CD only versions. But if not, then I might have to spend the extra cash and buy the CD+DVD versions.
Old 26th May 2010, 03:12 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha View Post

I personally think the Microphone remix is going to kick major ass, hah. I have such high hopes for it.... Last Links would make a great acoustic song, and meaning of Love is literally perfect to redo as a piano version. So, Don't look back is the only one I'm iffy on... Could be great, but I have a feeling it will be average. But I don't care about that, since it's my least favourite of those. (I've finally grown to love meaning of Love nearly as much as I thought I would when I heard the preview. )
I'm kinda iffy on DLB remix as well. I love the song but I can't imagine a remix to it actually being good. Microphone and Last Links are perfect for remixes though. I don't exactly care for moL but I got a feeling I might like the piano version.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 26th May 2010, 03:12 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
Do you all think that both the Moon and Blossom videos and making of videos will be on the next album? If so, I'm just going to buy the CD only versions. But if not, then I might have to spend the extra cash and buy the CD+DVD versions.
They will probably be on the album.

The only release that had the PVs/makings only on the single was Mirrorcle World, but that was mostly because the song was on A COMPLETE or whatever.

So sad.
Old 26th May 2010, 03:13 AM
Over Initiate

^ It will most definitely be on the next album, no reason it shouldn't be.

Aww you guys, I LOVE the GREEN remix. It's made of awesomeness <3 The Rule remixes were, well, annoying, haha.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 26th May 2010, 03:46 AM
appears Initiate

Wow 3 singles :O I better start saving lol
Old 26th May 2010, 04:45 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
They will probably be on the album.

The only release that had the PVs/makings only on the single was Mirrorcle World, but that was mostly because the song was on A COMPLETE or whatever.

So sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
^ It will most definitely be on the next album, no reason it shouldn't be.

Aww you guys, I LOVE the GREEN remix. It's made of awesomeness <3 The Rule remixes were, well, annoying, haha.
Thank you both for reassuring me that both of these singles' PVs and making ofs should be on the next album. You saved me a lot of money since I don't feel the need to buy the CD+DVD editions until the album comes out. Anna Tsuchiya is apparently doing something similiar by releasing a single in July and August and a full length album in September so I'll be spending enough money, lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom