New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IV] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th June 2010, 06:11 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i went desparate and end up sending ayu a TA message, when are the covers going to be out.

My Instagram

Old 15th June 2010, 07:51 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
Plus if she had a world tour, where would she go? its not like her fans are aggregated to one area or one continent. She's never released her CDs anywhere outside of Asia. Its not like Utada who has released CDs in America and the UK.
The fact that Hikki released 2 US/UK albums had nothing to do with her touring, as all of the people who attended the concerts were her fans and more people found out about her when Kingdom Hearts was released than when she released Exodus/TiTO. GACKT is having a European tour now, with concerts in France, UK, Spain and 2 concerts in Germany, he hasn't released anything in Europe. And even looking at Last.fm Ayu has more than 200 000 listeners while GACKT has around 100 000. GACKT's tickets sold out in less than 12 hours. Ayu would have no problems selling out clubs with 700-1000 people in each of those countries, as one of those countries are close to the others, so even though we don't live there we can easily get there ^_^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th June 2010, 08:11 AM
Initiate

I donīt want her to sing in a 700 people club, her tours are a show, if she canīt perform like in Japan is better for her no to come here
Old 15th June 2010, 08:16 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Ayu would have no problems selling out clubs with 700-1000 people in each of those countries, as one of those countries are close to the others, so even though we don't live there we can easily get there ^_^
But Ayu has stated that she wouldn't want to do a show if she can't have her "show" you know? So unless she has a change of heart I don't think we will see her playing clubs.
Old 15th June 2010, 09:06 AM
July 1st Initiate

Ordered the double set through TA mumo!!

MOON/blossom (CD+DVD) + CDL (clear file: single version)

The CD+DVD cover better kick CD only's and CDL's covers' asses.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 15th June 2010, 09:11 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
But Ayu has stated that she wouldn't want to do a show if she can't have her "show" you know? So unless she has a change of heart I don't think we will see her playing clubs.
I think that's the main reason why she doesen't go.

travel, art and food!
Old 15th June 2010, 09:34 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I know.

TA Limited Live wasn't really a show and the majority of her a-nation performances weren't either. I guess it's up to her to decide and hopefully she will have a change of heart. I guess it all depends on how her career in Japan progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase View Post
I donīt want her to sing in a 700 people club, her tours are a show, if she canīt perform like in Japan is better for her no to come here
Tbh I couldn't care less whether she brings 20 dancers along with her or just her band. I don't care about the show. I don't see how on earth could be better for her never to tour here if she can't make a huge show. Her encores are pretty much plain and they are usually the most emotional parts of her concerts. I wouldn't mind her standing and singing for 2 hrs. I like her for her music and singing and not flashy costumes and props.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th June 2010, 10:45 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
I wouldn't mind her standing and singing for 2 hrs. I like her for her music and singing and not flashy costumes and props.
That's kinda how I feel about it. Above all, it's her incredible stage presence and feelings she puts into each performance that keep my attention.
Old 15th June 2010, 12:08 PM
July 1st Initiate

She may bring costumes and some little props, but we will obviously never see a Mirrorcle World ship on stage, or numerous screens...

The better thing that may happen is her coming in Paris, and singing only with her band, with beautiful costumes, dress or whatsoever, and that's all. It would be enough for me.

Old 15th June 2010, 12:11 PM
glitter Initiate

i dont think it would be a problem for her to bring all her stage with her when touring

If she ever comes to Australia, I would loveee her to perform at the Opera House!!!!! THAT would be the best! xD it would be an intimate, but amazing concert

anyway! I want those covers!!! T.T
Old 15th June 2010, 12:39 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Dir en Grey and L'arc-en-ciel performed in Paris in front of 6000 fans... (if I'm not wrong in "Le Zenith" right??) that local has enought space to put sth simmilar to Ayu's usual stages, it even had 2 lateral screens... ^^

But let's stop dreaming~ I hope Ayu will consider it some day though ^^

I also want the covers =D XD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 15th June 2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 15th June 2010, 12:40 PM
WE WISH Initiate

An English TA entry?!?
That's awesome!!!

I wanna see the covers now! X3

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Old 15th June 2010, 01:51 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
Dir en Grey and L'arc-en-ciel performed in Paris in front of 6000 fans... (if I'm not wrong in "Le Zenith" right??) that local has enought space to put sth simmilar to Ayu's usual stages, it even had 2 lateral screens... ^^

But let's stop dreaming~ I hope Ayu will consider it some day though ^^

I also want the covers =D XD
I think that bands have it a bit easier than solo artists Still it's true, if she actually wanted to do it, she could.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th June 2010, 02:57 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I would personally prefer that she came and played in small, intimate venues. I enjoy her elaborate stages and choreography, but I would ultimately choose an 'unplugged,' Ayu-standing-or-sitting-on-a-stool concert any day.

時々僕は思うんだ
僕達は生まれ変わったら ひとつの命分け合って
生きていくんじゃないかって

Old 15th June 2010, 03:09 PM
BEST Initiate

I'd actually prefer a non-show performance. I don't like watching Ayu live because I think the grand venues and props and all that detract from the real thing : Ayu performing. I know it's her style so I'm not complaining, I just wouldn't mind a low-key performance ^^
Old 15th June 2010, 04:35 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^Same as both of you!!
Would love a live like that. Kind of Team Ayu Limited Live. Even with no choreography at all.
Old 15th June 2010, 05:11 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Tbh I couldn't care less whether she brings 20 dancers along with her or just her band. I don't care about the show. I don't see how on earth could be better for her never to tour here if she can't make a huge show. Her encores are pretty much plain and they are usually the most emotional parts of her concerts. I wouldn't mind her standing and singing for 2 hrs. I like her for her music and singing and not flashy costumes and props.
My favorite kind of performances from her are the ones when it is just her and the band but ever since TA live she's gone super grandiose with her concerts.
Old 15th June 2010, 05:29 PM
Dolls Initiate

*singing with drunken voice by the pub bar* Ayu is killlin me~~~~~~~~
Old 15th June 2010, 05:49 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Small tour, ftw! I attended Hikki's In The Flesh tour, and let me tell you... the intimacy made up 110% for the stage and costumes not being flashy! It was so perfect. (I know Hikki's never as flashy as Ayu, but In The Flesh was a big step down from UU06.) If Ayu were to do something like that... it'd certainly be amazing. *_*

Now... where are those covers?!? I bet they'll come out tomorrow.
Old 15th June 2010, 06:50 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Small tour, ftw! I attended Hikki's In The Flesh tour, and let me tell you... the intimacy made up 110% for the stage and costumes not being flashy! It was so perfect. (I know Hikki's never as flashy as Ayu, but In The Flesh was a big step down from UU06.) If Ayu were to do something like that... it'd certainly be amazing. *_*

Now... where are those covers?!? I bet they'll come out tomorrow.
I loved Utada's tour, but idk....I think the grand sets and stages suits ayu. I can't imagine her really in a small venue.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom