[Official Message] Official TeamAyu 'A & STAFF DIARY' entries - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 5th November 2013, 01:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

honestly i myself am not able to spend money on my fandoms, even tho i'd love to. But then again i learned to live without that stuff, if people share i feel extreamelly lucky to be able to get that and extreamelly thankful for their choice, but hinestly i can live without all that stuff, i just get over it. There has been times when i did buy something, and i did share eventually, however I either have to be dying of wanting to get something or it has to be something very very very increadibly perfect in all aspect for me to pay the money i barelly have, so. aso i never ever in my fan life have complained about anything i cannot access.

Also i always try to look from bot sides, from those who can afford things and how they feel and those like me, and i understand perfecly fine, i always somehow respected people's will not to share things, but all this eltist stuff of "if u're not spending money on that u're not big of a fan enough" needs to STOP, cuz i'm gonna start saying that only those who went to ayu's concerts are REAL BIG fans because they spent all that money and took the effort to go there. It wouldn't be fair, now, would it? Because that would be like 1% if that at all of AHS. So, please, can all those who measure being a fan by amount of money you spend on the artist just quit this because it makes you sound like one hell of an asshole.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 5th November 2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 5th November 2013, 02:31 PM
appears Initiate

i'm not really interested with Ayu's love lifes, I just want music from her. that's important for me. If i'm not a fan, i wouldn't buy her original cds or dvds or even blu-rays. Just because i'm not a member of TA, doesn't mean i'm not a BIG fan.

If you're a fan, you would buy her CDs and not download her songs or PVs. I bought her CDs but also download 'em, since I want to keep 'em as mint as possible.

AHS is where i can get the news of her Music and understad her lyrics and other people opinions about her songs.
Old 5th November 2013, 02:48 PM
too late Initiate

^^ artcika you just took the words out of my mouth xD
I myself like to think that i am also one ''BIG'' or "REAL" Ayu fan but i just recently started to collect her albums and since 2012 i have bought 5 albums + 1 single(MW) although I discovered her trough a friend (njanjayrp:-)) way back in 2004-2005 at that time I never had any chance to pay for her stuff even though i wanted it.
Almost 10 years later whenever my financial situation allows me i will GLADLY again pay money for Ayu's albums that i don't have up until now but it's a whole different situation at least for me to be able to attend her concerts.Maybe that one day i will, maybe never who knows. But even though i do not attend her concerts or feverously buys anything or everything related to Ayu i still think of myself as a genuine fan
Cheers
Old 5th November 2013, 07:33 PM
Two of us Initiate

Thank you for this! Now that my membership is over they are posting in English. Life's unfair lol.

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 5th November 2013, 07:39 PM
Dolls Initiate

I think, it is a bit hard to say, you are not a big or real Ayu Fan, when you are not buying her stuff or join TA.
For me.. I don't have the money to buy her stuff, when it came out new. That's much to expensive for me.But.. I buy her older stuff on E-bay or where ever.. because it is cheaper. So I get her stuff.. but a bit later. But I also wanna listen to her new stuff.. so I'm really glad, people sharing their stuff.
Old 5th November 2013, 08:57 PM

Honestly, I always love to share stuff from my favourite artists so that others can enjoy it too and maybe also become fans.

Anyway, thanks for this thread!
Old 5th November 2013, 09:50 PM
Voyage Initiate

I've found this thread really interesting to read!

I've joined a couple of fanclubs in the past - in fact it was one of the first things I did when I started my first full time job - but found them a bit pointless ultimately. The benefits were more for US customers and it was a bit of a waste of money.

I'm not a member of TA myself, it's never occurred to me to think about joining as I wouldn't see the point, but I'm not offended or bothered by anyone's opinions/the fan debate.

Although I gotta admit, I do enjoy reading the TA entries if there are music related or interesting...

Quote:
the message itself barely says anything though
...so I won't be interested in reading the latest one!

If Avex or Ayumi don't want fans to share this info, I do wonder why Ayumi posts on her Twitter "Hey there's new TA message". When I see her tweet about TA updates, I come here expecting to read it.

Shouldn't the only people who are aware of the TA updates be the TA members themselves, when they are accessing the TA website? You know, make it more exclusive? Why post this information out to the public? Unless it's for promotion for the fanclub, in which case I don't think it's working!

The TA updates have started to feel like they come from her own public blog as opposed to an exclusive website.

Last edited by mi|kshake; 5th November 2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 6th November 2013, 12:05 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake
If Avex or Ayumi don't want fans to share this info, I do wonder why Ayumi posts on her Twitter "Hey there's new TA message". When I see her tweet about TA updates, I come here expecting to read it.

Shouldn't the only people who are aware of the TA updates be the TA members themselves, when they are accessing the TA website? You know, make it more exclusive? Why post this information out to the public? Unless it's for promotion for the fanclub, in which case I don't think it's working!

The TA updates have started to feel like they come from her own public blog as opposed to an exclusive website.
I think she didn't post the update msg herself but was done by her assistant who was handling and translating the TA blog. And by announcing it on twitter allows members to be aware of new messagers at the club. As I suppose that not all TA members logon to the fc eebsite everyday, just to see if there is new messages. I kinda like the new service provided =)

Old 6th November 2013, 01:41 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

As a TA member, I think copy/paste from TA onto this forum goes against the TA's rule "本サイトの内容を営利、非営利を問わず無断で使用することを禁止します"

I also understand the fact that some fans cannot join. However, when a relatively major event happens, usually there is someone who will mention it in his own words.

Now, off topic, I am kinda curious who does the English translation now? Haha it's really nice and I can read both and try to improve my Japanese while doing so. (Hopefully)

Last edited by ayuuk; 6th November 2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 6th November 2013, 02:50 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
As a TA member, I think copy/paste from TA onto this forum goes against the TA's rule "本サイトの内容を営利、非営利を問わず無断で使用することを禁止します"

I also understand the fact that some fans cannot join. However, when a relatively major event happens, usually there is someone who will mention it in his own words.

Now, off topic, I am kinda curious who does the English translation now? Haha it's really nice and I can read both and try to improve my Japanese while doing so. (Hopefully)
this! plus in the end anything that's on there ends up in the news section, especially when it comes to music stuff or new releases (say a title of a song or things like that) because they release official news eventually talking of the same stuff. Also anything related to scandals or missunderstandings and stuff like that, people tend to post those or rephrase the entries in short with their own words, so i really don't see a big deal of not having them posted here entirelly.
Old 6th November 2013, 04:30 PM
End of the World Initiate

^ I agree. Anything major gets paraphrases or addressed elsewhere. I don't need, or want, more than that.

I'd never join TA because I would never join a fanclub (I dislike the concept), but I also don't care about the TA magazines etc... probably because I never buy merchandise or anything outside of the music anyway. I'll buy the albums and a DVD here and there and considering the cost of that, I think I'm doing my part in being a 'real' fan.
Old 7th November 2013, 12:47 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I don't join TA. I just don't think it really make sense, especially with what's going on with Ayu over the past few years or so...

I'm a member of "Room Ayaka" fanclub (similar to TA), but I mainly subscribe it for her blogs, not concert tickets...but why would I pay $40-50?

I was interested with Sayuri Sugawara's "CHAO! CREW" mobile fanclub (not only exclusive blog but also goodies such as video and smartphone wallpapers!), but I got turned off because a JAPANESE phone is REQUIRED, not just any phone... (If she didn't change her fanclub management company, m-up rather than e-talentbank, then I could've joined her fanclub with just a credit card...!)
Old 12th November 2013, 09:19 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

What about if the several people who would like to be in TA but legitimately couldn't afford it all pooled in a few dollars together and got a joint TA account?

Contributing something and being a legitimate member of TA feels really good and by joining together the cost is possibly more manageable?

I strongly support a digital only option especially since there are now English translations included. I also feel a bit uneasy that they're posted in full whereas before they were posted purely as translation since English speaking fans couldn't understand it. The English translations appear to be Ayu's middle ground to stop them spreading beyond TA members because they couldn't read them and needed help - maybe she is really protective of TA's exclusivity? I dunno

Perhaps by banding together some of you might share an account and that way there won't be a debate over the necessity to share them on a forum such as this?

Does Misa still share TA blogs now they are in English? I don't believe she's issued a translation for a while now, but they could be found there in archive format but password protected so they didn't spread beyond her control.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Last edited by kendelle; 12th November 2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12th November 2013, 10:10 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Misa has changed her stance due to comments from fans.

She will be posting TA entries with the usual password BUT a month after the originals were posted.

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th November 2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12th November 2013, 10:12 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Aah I think that's a good compromise. I know she was taking a poll on what people wanted her to focus on but I hadn't really followed her much lately due to work

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 12th November 2013, 01:15 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Oh well, this discussion is still on going?
I've decided to no post the messages anymore, I still don't mind sharing and I still don't agree with all this need of exclusivity for the TA messages in a forum where having a download section for the media is ok, because for me it's all the same to share the media or to share the messages (my opinion, sorry if you don't agree with me, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that). But if sharing the messages is going to be this chaos all the time I better just stop doing it, here, or the twitter thread, or wherever...

If someone else feels like sharing them despite all this discussion, go ahead, the thread is still here. Many people were sharing the messages before in the twitter thread anyway, I just created a separate thread for that, anyone is free to post, I just won't do that anymore because apparently TA members care a lot about the exclusivity and even if I don't agree I'll respect their wish... But if no one else is going to post, then I guess the mods can just close this thread, but in this case the messages also shouldn't keep being posted in the twitter thread, because there is no point in closing this one if the messages keep being shared.

Anyway, sorry for those who can't join TA... But Misa-chan will keep posting her translations of the TA messages on her blog, so maybe those who really want to read can try asking her for the password?

Old 13th November 2013, 12:15 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

A MONTH TO WAIT...oh well. At least it's better than nothing, but...
Old 13th November 2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
I've decided to no post the messages anymore, I still don't mind sharing and I still don't agree with all this need of exclusivity for the TA messages in a forum where having a download section for the media is ok, because for me it's all the same to share the media or to share the messages (my opinion, sorry if you don't agree with me, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that). But if sharing the messages is going to be this chaos all the time I better just stop doing it, here, or the twitter thread, or wherever...

If someone else feels like sharing them despite all this discussion, go ahead, the thread is still here. Many people were sharing the messages before in the twitter thread anyway, I just created a separate thread for that, anyone is free to post, I just won't do that anymore because apparently TA members care a lot about the exclusivity and even if I don't agree I'll respect their wish... But if no one else is going to post, then I guess the mods can just close this thread, but in this case the messages also shouldn't keep being posted in the twitter thread, because there is no point in closing this one if the messages keep being shared.

Anyway, sorry for those who can't join TA... But Misa-chan will keep posting her translations of the TA messages on her blog, so maybe those who really want to read can try asking her for the password?

Thanks for your effort anyway, I really appreciated it!
Old 13th November 2013, 03:56 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
I've decided to no post the messages anymore, I still don't mind sharing and I still don't agree with all this need of exclusivity for the TA messages in a forum where having a download section for the media is ok, because for me it's all the same to share the media or to share the messages (my opinion, sorry if you don't agree with me, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that). But if sharing the messages is going to be this chaos all the time I better just stop doing it, here, or the twitter thread, or wherever..
Mmph...it's a shame. I feel it's hypocritical..since we have such an active Downloads forum. Not everyone has the means to be a part of Team Ayu.

Thank you for setting this up anyway, and I feel bad that you feel the resulting discussion was just too stressful to continue. It seems a lot of fans feel strongly about this issue and whilst it's not going to be against AHS rules to post Team Ayu material, I do not blame people from shying away from it given the reaction.
Old 13th December 2013, 09:17 PM
TO BE Initiate

someone pretty please post the english TA entries! I can barely afford her music atm, let alone join a fan club!

Tags
team ayu, teamayu