[News] TeamAyu Live Tour 2015 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th July 2015, 08:40 AM
Love song H-Initiate

[TeamAyu LIMITED] "TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR" TeamAyu Ticket Lottery Reservation

[Important Notice]
Please read the Ticket Lottery Reservation rules carefully, follow the steps to complete your order.
The following members are able to order tickets for "TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR" lottery ticket reservation.
TA members with valid membership after July 2015, and who completed registration and paid by Sunday July 26th, 2015 23:59. (JST)

*All dates and time are shown in Japan Standard Time.

You are required to enter your membership ID number and your registered birth date in TeamAyu to order tickets.
Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd...[19900402]

This ENGLISH Ticket Lottery Reservation Website is ONLY available for resident outside Japan.
TeamAyu members who register their current residential addresses outside Japan as of Wednesday July 29th, 2015 can order tickets from this website.
You are unable to order tickets from this website if your current residential address is Japan.

We are unable to put seats for TeamAyu members living in and outside Japan next to each other.

Please visit the following website for more detailed information, read important notice very carefully before you submit your order.
http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1024787
Old 30th July 2015, 10:29 AM
opening Run Initiate

I wonder if they add more Tokyo dates in November. It seems odd to have Final in Fukui.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 30th July 2015, 11:29 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
We are unable to put seats for TeamAyu members living in and outside Japan next to each other.
lol

I just hope they don't put all foreign people in the last row next to the bathroom.

Old 30th July 2015, 11:35 AM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
lol

I just hope they don't put all foreign people in the last row next to the bathroom.
That gift of yours pisses me the f*** off.

Edit: Why bring black stereotypes into this?? This forum's getting crazy with the racial commentary. Disgusting.

Last edited by melissalove; 30th July 2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 30th July 2015, 01:04 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Sounds weird... But I feel like they mistranslated something that should be along the lines of "You can't apply for seats from both the Japanese and International website at the same time". Can anyone who speaks Japanese confirm this? I think this is the original Japanese text: " ◆日本にお住まいの方と海外にお住まいの方が会員同士で一緒にお申込みすることは出来ません。"

I mean, they had no problem seating foreigners among Japanese people during the AT.
Old 30th July 2015, 02:34 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^ my japanese is not good, but basically u can't choose the seat for both japanese and international fans.
Old 30th July 2015, 02:50 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Oh, so what they're basically are trying to say is that the seats are assigned randomly no matter where you come from?
Old 30th July 2015, 03:21 PM
SCAR Initiate

Nope, it says that it is not possible for them to put team ayu members living in japan and team ayu members living outside japan (but going together to the concert) next to each other. If you are going together with someone whose residence is japan the two of you wont be able to sit together basically (maybe because you apply for tickets separatedly?)
Old 30th July 2015, 04:01 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ even in te Japanese email? Hmm weird, because for the Cirque de Minuit AT concerts Japanese fans and foreigners applied separately as well, but I was still sitting among Japanese people. Besides, the seats are normally given out randomly (or at least they say so), so how can they guarantee that foreigners will sit separately?
Old 30th July 2015, 04:19 PM
SCAR Initiate

No its not a matter of separating japanese and foreign fans lol they are not going to create ghettos. It simply says that japanese and foreign members going together to the live are not guaranteed to sit one beside the other. probably because they apply for tickets at two different sites.

For example if u go to the cinema together with a friend you buy the tickets together and sit one next to the other. But if you buy one for yourself first and your friend comes later he will buy a ticket with a seat which is not going to be beside you even if you see the same film
Old 30th July 2015, 05:51 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Sounds weird... But I feel like they mistranslated something that should be along the lines of "You can't apply for seats from both the Japanese and International website at the same time". Can anyone who speaks Japanese confirm this? I think this is the original Japanese text: " ◆日本にお住まいの方と海外にお住まいの方が会員同士で一緒にお申込みすることは出来ません。"

I mean, they had no problem seating foreigners among Japanese people during the AT.
Thanks for the reply the other day, turns out it is collection from the TA Booth

It's more like "Those residing in Japan and those residing outside Japan are unable to apply together", so because a Japanese member and a foreign member can't apply together, they won't be able to get seats next to one another.

Entered the lottery for the 19th October at Nagoya! Really hope I win! I don't like this lottery system, I'd apply for the 20th October too but don't want to risk having to pay another 7800 yen.

I'm going alone, and have applied for standing on the first floor, so hoping that means I get more chance. I don't get people's gripe with standing, I always buy it whenever I can, it's a good atmosphere. Standing means you can get much closer to the stage too.

Awesome set made by SweetHoney from H!O
Old 30th July 2015, 05:54 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Woohoo just submitted my ballot for the Oct 5 Osaka date!

Old 30th July 2015, 06:08 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt9210 View Post
Thanks for the reply the other day, turns out it is collection from the TA Booth

It's more like "Those residing in Japan and those residing outside Japan are unable to apply together", so because a Japanese member and a foreign member can't apply together, they won't be able to get seats next to one another.

Entered the lottery for the 19th October at Nagoya! Really hope I win! I don't like this lottery system, I'd apply for the 20th October too but don't want to risk having to pay another 7800 yen.

I'm going alone, and have applied for standing on the first floor, so hoping that means I get more chance. I don't get people's gripe with standing, I always buy it whenever I can, it's a good atmosphere. Standing means you can get much closer to the stage too.
You're welcome ^^

So it's possible, for example, for two foreign fans to apply together and they'll be seated together?
Old 30th July 2015, 07:15 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Yup. Once you sign into TA and click the ticket you want to be entered into the lottery for, it says the following:

"TeamAyu members who purchased tickets separately may have their serial numbers / seats next to each other. You will be contacted later using the email address you used to purchase the ticket.

If your friend is also a TeamAyu member, please ask him/her to sign up separately. However, you will not be able to co-ordinate with those who registered using the Japanese site."

Old 30th July 2015, 07:29 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Oh, I see! It's probably done this way so that a TA member can't buy 2 tickets and bring a non-TA person to the concert

Thanks for clearing that up ^^
Old 30th July 2015, 07:44 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

No worries!

But actually, I don't have a clue why it's done this why, as a TA member can bring a non-TA member to the show too xD TA members can apply for 2 tickets for up to 16 shows, one of which has to be a TA member. The TA member ticket is 7800 yen, the non TA member ticket is 8800 yen ^_^

Old 30th July 2015, 07:47 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

This is beyond weird haha
Old 30th July 2015, 10:00 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
That gift of yours pisses me the f*** off.

Edit: Why bring black stereotypes into this?? This forum's getting crazy with the racial commentary. Disgusting.
That's a meme, that's why is all about black stereotypes. There is also the "Esto es racista" one with mexican stereotypes, but I couldn't find a "high" quality one.
It's called irony. I don't have anything with black or whatever-they-are people. Just based on what was posted before, I thought it was racist to make separate places for Japanese and for non-Japanese TA members in the concert.
And I didn't see any racial commentary in this forum ever. It would be a bit of stupid, being everyone from different countries

In the end it seems they have different system for Japanese and non-Japanese people but are not making separated places for them, I hope so.

Old 31st July 2015, 02:43 PM
I am... Initiate

I applied for 10/19 at Nagoya
Old 31st July 2015, 04:37 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^ Same as me ^_^ Did you apply for seating or standing?

Closed Thread

Tags
ta limited live tour 2015, team ayu, teamayu