Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th January 2021, 06:01 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^it means nothing. Of course ayu can be married without telling us, but rings is not a sign
Old 11th January 2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I think she meant that kumi uses a nickname, probably nothing similar to Koda Kumi or even Kumiko haha
She wrote ガチ本名フルネームで, which means "legit real full name", so Kuu probably did contact her as Kumiko and she got confused. lol
Old 11th January 2021, 06:57 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^Thanks for confirming that! Their conversations must be so funny haha
Old 11th January 2021, 07:40 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

And if she took her husbands name it might be even more confusing lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 12th January 2021, 05:28 AM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuxkag View Post
Anyone notice the rings in those images from the latest (I'm assuming rehearsal?) post? Definitely looks like an engagement and wedding ring. What do people think?
Omg I would not have notice that without you pointing it out! Yeah it definitely looks like an engagement and wedding ring. Ayu is so secretive! ��
Old 12th January 2021, 11:20 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
She wrote ガチ本名フルネームで, which means "legit real full name", so Kuu probably did contact her as Kumiko and she got confused. lol
thank you for confirming this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
And if she took her husbands name it might be even more confusing lol
omg yes. she must be so confused

I saw someone on Instagram post a collage of ayu–Kumi interactions at shows like Music Station and they always seemed like they were having a great time, smiling and giggling. I just love seeing it
Old 12th January 2021, 01:14 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^Using some help with online translation this is what I got but it can be wrong so if someone can make a more accurate translation please do so

"Yesterday, before sleeping, I had a long conversation with Koda Kumi and while we were talking animatedly about performing, the topic suddenly changed to motherhood and family (laugh)

As if it wasn't enough, out of nowhere she sent me a new song [it's a secret one] that left me with watery eyes 😭, and from there we started a long talk as singers that lasted for hours.

And just to finish: How about you stop contacting me using your real name? Seriously! I didn't know it was you and I was about to block you !! (LOL)"
Thank you for the translation!
I just saw this article as well and it seems to be related, but I can't understand it with Google translate haha

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/ee...7381f812679954
Old 12th January 2021, 03:44 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren0210989 View Post
I just saw this article as well and it seems to be related, but I can't understand it with Google translate haha
https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/ee...7381f812679954
Based on what I got, this article seems kinda negative towards Ayu somehow.....
(I only used Google Translate, if you can translate it better, please do & share!)

Spoiler:
Ayumi Hamasaki restarts activities at the end of voluntary quarantine, Mama talk with Kumi Koda reveals a bitter voice to the "downhill" diva

Attention is focused on the restart declaration of Ayumi Hamasaki (42). Hamasaki abandoned the live broadcast of the unattended countdown live scheduled for New Year's Eve last year due to the corona infection of the concert support member. Although she had a negative PCR test, she lived a two-week quarantine life as a close contact, and recently commented on SNS.

"I'm not giving up on entertainment. I'll keep that, and I'll live forward, believing that the day I'll be on stage will come back."

Specifically, we have already announced that we will release the best album of ballad songs in March, but as the corona wreck continues, it is difficult to hold spectator live that fills the dome, so we will deliver live without spectators. There will be no way but to do it.

However, the public reaction does not seem to be so positive.

In SNS, following the declaration of restart, she exchanged emails with singer Kumi Koda (38), revealing that Mama Talk had blossomed, and spelled out that "the story I arrived at" was "let's pot", but "Hamasaki" "It's divine just because Ayumi and Kumi Koda are involved," while the harsh voice of the diva who passed the peak was flooded on the net. The sports paper entertainment desk says:

"Ms. Hamasaki is the first to talk about private matters when trying to create a buzz before the release of an album. This time with Ms. Koda was also seen as creating a topic for taking a new step. In retrospect, if the previous previous marriage announcement (the other party was an Austrian actor) and the divorce were announced during the New Year period, so was the marriage divorce with a younger US graduate student. A surprise in private life. It is true that Ms. Hamasaki's star character has increased as the announcement has been widely covered by the media, but it is no longer fresh. "

Hamasaki gave birth to her first child, a boy, in November 2019. On her 42nd birthday, she announced her second child pregnancy on October 2, last year, and is now believed to be raising her child by weight.

"Avex, to which she belongs, announced the sale of the head office building in Minami Aoyama, Tokyo at the end of last year. The theory of sale is the drama M". It is said that it has been around since "Gaite" was aired, but Ms. Hamasaki has not commented. "(The entertainment desk mentioned above)

Hamasaki's momentum dropped after her peak from the 90's to the 2000's. The days of struggling with her many entourage are long gone. She has been working as a fertilizer for scandals, following the American pop queen Madonna, but there is a cold breeze at his current location.

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 13th January 2021, 09:48 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

That article's rude af

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 13th January 2021, 12:47 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Work on the fertilizer girl lol, the fact that articles still talk about you prove you’re doing something right lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 13th January 2021, 01:55 PM
SURREAL Initiate

That article is just being rude without reason, sounds like one of those pressed ex stans that "hate" her since 2010 for her life choices but at the same time are kinda obsessed with her lol
Old 13th January 2021, 03:17 PM
I am... Initiate

That writer can shove it up his butt
Old 14th January 2021, 05:39 PM
Far away Initiate

Haha. But was it suggesting that her exchanges with koda Kumi is just to seek attention from the public?

Well, I nv knew they were so close to a close friend kind of level.
Old 14th January 2021, 06:55 PM
poker face Initiate

That is ridiculous and that article is just an unprofessional piece of journalism.

People mature in time, it makes sense that Ayu finally acknowledges her friendship with Kuu.

That exchange was one of the cutest things I've seen, and I really hope more of this beautiful examples of artists being friends would show up.
Old 15th January 2021, 10:17 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

They had been interacting over social media for some years now. It's not like their friendship is something new.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 15th January 2021, 04:55 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
They had been interacting over social media for some years now. It's not like their friendship is something new.
On top of everything even if the scandals were there to help boost sales, it all happened 10 years ago and ayu hasn’t had an actual release in quiet a while. People tend to forget more serious things...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 16th January 2021, 10:45 AM
Because of You Initiate

The original source of that article is from https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/

No wonder why they are so bitchy.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 24th January 2021, 05:16 PM
July 1st Initiate

new Instagram story depicts a photo taken "At boys room", with two emojis: a boy and a moustachioed man

my mind immediately assumes that the father of her son lives with her
Old 25th January 2021, 05:39 AM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
new Instagram story depicts a photo taken "At boys room", with two emojis: a boy and a moustachioed man

my mind immediately assumes that the father of her son lives with her
Hmmm, interesting...
Old 27th January 2021, 05:25 PM
still alone Initiate

Spoiler:

FLOWER BOMBER��

#2gtokyo
#medicomtoy
#banksy

Spoiler:

������

#jordan1