[KAT-TUN] ONE DROP -the KAT-TUN thread IX- ♫ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th January 2009, 04:27 AM
fairyland Initiate

haha, i personally think Jin is someone you either hate or love. there are a lot of people who love him and those who hate him. xD;;

the release date is still unconfirmed, correct? i don't see a release date on the picture. i'll wait for Johnny's Net. :3

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 15th January 2009, 04:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
haha, i personally think Jin is someone you either hate or love. there are a lot of people who love him and those who hate him. xD;;
That's the upside if you love Akame , downside if you just support 1 of them more than the other

Quote:
the release date is still unconfirmed, correct? i don't see a release date on the picture. i'll wait for Johnny's Net. :3
me too or better yet I wait for CDJapan

I don't know if I should wait for the OS press or just preorder the 1st press CD only this time round from CDJapan because they gave me 300 Yen/points for my birthday month which's this month so I probably might be using it as there's always an expiry date for everything

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th January 2009, 09:08 AM
I am... Initiate

^Akame might be the ones, who annoy me so much. I don't like their "Oh, look how sexy I am, how I lick my lips, if I could I would date myself"-image they often show in PVs and live performances. Some think it's sexy, but behaving like you're SO SEXY is so NOT SEXY. At least for me. When doing that they seem so full of themselves. That's what put me off in the very beginning. But when I started watching cartoon KAT-TUN and other clips, I noticed that they're normal guys (to the extent you can call Johnny's normal, of course ^_-), sometimes even showing an embarrassed or shy side. I think I have to remind myself that they are "normal", but as I'm not following cK right now, the above mentioned image prevails.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 15th January 2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^Akame might be the ones, who annoy me so much. I don't like their "Oh, look how sexy I am, how I lick my lips, if I could I would date myself"-image they often show in PVs and live performances. Some think it's sexy, but behaving like you're SO SEXY is so NOT SEXY. At least for me. When doing that they seem so full of themselves. That's what put me off in the very beginning. But when I started watching cartoon KAT-TUN and other clips, I noticed that they're normal guys (to the extent you can call Johnny's normal, of course ^_-), sometimes even showing an embarrassed or shy side. I think I have to remind myself that they are "normal", but as I'm not following cK right now, the above mentioned image prevails.

well Kame did that at the beginning of the LIPS PV & frankly er I don't mind him doing that (oh dear the Kame-baitness is talking in me here )

I think the reason/s as to why Akanishi's my least fave member is due to the fact that it's like SO difficult for him to smile now & also some of the outfits he wore/wear are horrible , it makes me wonder did he looked himself in the mirror before he leaves the house or not

remember the jail outfit in Keep the faith PV ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 15th January 2009, 03:28 PM

AyuHamasaki01 aka Kris posted this when she IM'd me on MSN earlier on as she was bored (lol bless her) , I thought it's funny :

Love = the Kamenashi guy
Dream = the Kamenashi guy and that you'll marry him one day
Eternity = the time you and that Kamenashi guy will spend together
Hope = Still hoping that all the above will happen some day

&

I thought it's innovative that's why I posted it on here

too bad she didn't do 1 for Bye Bye hmm

Old 15th January 2009, 05:59 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
well Kame did that at the beginning of the LIPS PV & frankly er I don't mind him doing that (oh dear the Kame-baitness is talking in me here )
That is ew. Sounded as if his little finger was completely wet after that. But I kinda got used it it.
The "I pretend to lick my hand, so sexy"-HELL YEAH-part in DUES is also so NOT SEXY. But that one was Akanishi.

Funny, but I don't care so much when the other four stick out their tongues.
To everyone their own, though, huh? I prefer natural sexiness. lalala~

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 16th January 2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
That is ew. Sounded as if his little finger was completely wet after that. But I kinda got used it it.
The "I pretend to lick my hand, so sexy"-HELL YEAH-part in DUES is also so NOT SEXY. But that one was Akanishi.

Funny, but I don't care so much when the other four stick out their tongues.
To everyone their own, though, huh? I prefer natural sexiness. lalala~
nah I don't think you will see T-TUN doing that , Akame most definitely so .

The gesture that Akanishi did in DUES , it's either you will like it or not

========

more mag scans preview - http://futari-love.livejournal.com/56583.html

why's everyone seems to be getting painful foot massages ? 1st on HEYx3 was V6's Okada & then BREAKERZ's DAIGO but anyway I can't wait for HQ scans

& this's a big OMG where this person whom I assumed is S'porean like myself said something about Akanishi coming to S'pore - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4273731.html

O_O & for the record yes I did flipped/glanced though that chinese magazine which was mentioned

Old 16th January 2009, 02:30 AM
fairyland Initiate

i've never really had a problem with them being OVERLY SEXY. i mean, that's their image, but that's not them. they only do that for work. i've come to realize that there are 2 sides to idols, their "image" side & their "true self". i just handle it better with males, than females. haha.

i can't stand the female idols (other than...Perfume, lol). ughhh. but probably since i'm a girl, i could see through the fakeness quite easily.

& i think Akame's judged harshly the most, i mean, they are the 2 most popular members. Koki has this image to himself also, but i don't think he's really a "gangsta" or anything. and it's never bothered me how ~fake~ he is either.

Old 16th January 2009, 02:57 AM

Quote:

i can't stand the female idols (other than...Perfume, lol). ughhh. but probably since i'm a girl, i could see through the fakeness quite easily
same for me Irene & don't get me started on Hello ! Project bands too

Quote:

& i think Akame's judged harshly the most, i mean, they are the 2 most popular members. Koki has this image to himself also, but i don't think he's really a "gangsta" or anything. and it's never bothered me how ~fake~ he is either.
not to mention Akame's the one that has the most no. of rumours , backlash & what's not being thrown at them being the 2 main faces in KT

you forgot to mention Ueda 'I Can See Fairies' image . I remembered when he appeared at SCP , Taichi was going on that he wished it was real & wanted Ueda to do it again

========

For Irene to update the 1st post with :

*38 *1,831 KAT-TUN ; 288,415

=======

ORICON 2009
Single Top 20:

*8 *,*38,309 **1,831 White X'mas / KAT-TUN 08/12/03 累計288,415

Last edited by KarenPang; 16th January 2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 16th January 2009, 03:52 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ oh no they probably won't reach 300k. Still great sales though
Quote:
i've never really had a problem with them being OVERLY SEXY. i mean, that's their image, but that's not them. they only do that for work. i've come to realize that there are 2 sides to idols, their "image" side & their "true self". i just handle it better with males, than females. haha.

i can't stand the female idols (other than...Perfume, lol). ughhh. but probably since i'm a girl, i could see through the fakeness quite easily.

I hate that about most female idols too like Idoling!!! and AKB48. I think that's why I like the early H!P so much, cause the girls weren't exactly your typical idols. Current H!P on the other hand...eh

To their defense though being a female idol is a lot harder and complicated than being a male one imo. The whole female idol thing is still really sexist in Japan, I don't really feel like writing a essay right now so you will have to take my word for it

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 16th January 2009, 04:01 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ that i agree with!! i think being a female idol is 10x more difficult than a male one. every person criticizes a female idol, but they don't do so often with male ones. FREAKING DOUBLE STANDARD. lol.

...so yeah, i can understand why they're so ~fake~, but like, i still don't like it. LMAO.

LOL ANYWAY...thanks for the sales, Karen. i'll update the 1st post.

Old 16th January 2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
^ that i agree with!! i think being a female idol is 10x more difficult than a male one. every person criticizes a female idol, but they don't do so often with male ones. FREAKING DOUBLE STANDARD. lol.

...so yeah, i can understand why they're so ~fake~, but like, i still don't like it. LMAO.

LOL ANYWAY...thanks for the sales, Karen. i'll update the 1st post.
I don't know if I'm wrong to say this but does female idol groups sell worst than its male counterparts in Japan ?

Old 16th January 2009, 04:19 AM
fairyland Initiate

i think H!P has been the most successful girl idol group. Perfume's probably that equivalent on today's terms...but yeah, i don't think female idols have been that much of an influence as the male idol industry.

i think it's just due to the fact that you can market men for the long-term. while society expects women to stop working to become housewives~ & mothers~

ugh. MEAN HAVE IT EASY IN THIS WORLD, LMAO.
i don't want to dive in it too much. i'll get angry. :333

Old 16th January 2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
i think H!P has been the most successful girl idol group. Perfume's probably that equivalent on today's terms...but yeah, i don't think female idols have been that much of an influence as the male idol industry.

i think it's just due to the fact that you can market men for the long-term. while society expects women to stop working to become housewives~ & mothers~

ugh. MEAN HAVE IT EASY IN THIS WORLD, LMAO.
i don't want to dive in it too much. i'll get angry. :333
lol this part's a bit funny but it does make sense

omg I can't wait for next Tue to come man , OS press of the QoP DVD & my friend Cliff said that he will be getting it for me after he finished work

even if so I think I wouldn't receive it after Chinese New Year since 26th & 27th Jan are public holidays here but it's ok as this's seriously 1 release I have been waiting SO long to get since it was announced last month

Old 16th January 2009, 04:29 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^^ yeah I think H!P is the most successful. During their peak (1999-2002 I guess) Morning Musume and a bunch of other random sub groups were selling just as high, in some cases even higher than JE groups.

I think Morning Musume had potential to have longevity...but all the good people graduated from the group/the songs got worse? Seriously how would you guys feel if like every 1-2 years the members of KAT-TUN/any other JE group changed. That pissed me off so much back then

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Last edited by ♥ you!; 16th January 2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 16th January 2009, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ you! View Post
how would you guys feel if like every 1-2 years the members of KAT-TUN/any other JE group changed. That pissed me off so much back then
it will be like boyband Menudo's case in which Ricky Martin used to be a member on there lol

I can't help but find this funny on what Melody aka Yum Fruit Salad said - http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=470

, is it that distracting ?! I wouldn't have known ... even pommy408/Jasmine said so on MSN

Last edited by KarenPang; 16th January 2009 at 05:00 AM.
Old 16th January 2009, 09:32 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
I know that, but the thing is that I have to remind me when it comes to the two. Maybe because it was the first thing that I saw them doing and which made me go "Eww, they're so full of themselves". I just don't like it when people are in-your-face-sexy. If they'd be in-your-face-ballerina-or-whatnot it wouldn't be as, ern, annoying?
I might sound harsh, but it's not like I hate them or anything. They have got a cute/funny/non-try-hard-sexy side to them, too. Like the cK Akame.

It's hard to tell how idols (or people in general) really are anyway, because the border between "image" and "true self" can be quite thin. Or even non-existent. Not in the sense that both are the same, but in the sense where you can't tell when one ends and when the other starts. If that makes any sense. ^^;

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Last edited by Aga-chan; 16th January 2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 17th January 2009, 12:06 AM

Kame in Only Star mag - http://futari-love.livejournal.com/56850.html

he looked a bit wooden in there imo but other than that he looks good

Old 17th January 2009, 02:34 AM
fairyland Initiate

Aga-chan, i respect your opinion! i guess in the overall scheme of things, it bubbles down to personal preference & how we view idols, right? xD;;

i'm just glad we can talk about such things in a good manner. if this were some other forum, i suppose it would be a war zone. LOL.

...but the question is...WHO RATED THIS THREAD 1 STAR? LMAO.

Old 17th January 2009, 02:36 AM
teens Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Kame in Only Star mag - http://futari-love.livejournal.com/56850.html

he looked a bit wooden in there imo but other than that he looks good
Wooden as in stiff, and not moving much? XD
Closed Thread

Tags