[KAT-TUN] HEARTBREAK CLUB - The KAT-TUN Thread XIII - ♥ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th July 2009, 05:38 AM
fairyland Initiate

HEARTBREAK CLUB - The KAT-TUN Thread XIII - ♥

welcome to the lucky number 13th thread!

KAT-TUN

KAT-TUN. kinda sounds like cartoon. because it is how the Japanese pronounce it. LOL. let's see. formed in 2001 by Mr. ~FLY PRINCE~ Koichi Domoto of the KinKi Kids. made their awesome debut in spring 2006 with "Real Face", an album, & DVD. all of them went to #1. the only other artist to achieve that weekly was ms. ayumi hamasaki!

they are more aggressive-looking than their other JE peers. they also do more rock-influence numbers, along with dance and other non-typical idol genres. they are western influenced, due to Jin, most likely. LOL. but all of them have a lot foreign interests. all of their releases thus far has been #1 on the charts and they continue to dominate & expand all horizons. they are the only act that has performed at Tokyo Dome for 8 days straight. it's like their 2nd home, really.

亀梨和也
* kame has a thing for being different. he's like...the KAT-TUN fashionista. he's BEST JEANIST, HAAAY. he's also quite overdramatic. which will often resort to him getting drunk off his ass and make him beat up a taxi driver (it was rumored tho. but we here at the KAT-TUN thread appreciate their rumors. 2nd to SMAP, i say). he's also the hardest-working. he sweats determination, but makes sure his Dolce & Gabbana man purse doesn't get too wet. he also seems to cross-dress every once in a while...he also somewhat assumes group leader, when the other guys look dead from touring, he's the one always yapping about baseball in interviews.

赤西仁
* look at him. what a smug, polarizing, american wannabe. he's gonna get you drunk of his lovejuice. THAT'S RIGHT. it's jin akanishi. ur #1 most wanted lover. jin's got a bachelor's degree in speaking Los Angeles slang and got a reputation for telling other girly JE peers to "F--- OFF" (like i said. these KT rumors are amaaaazing). but in reality, jin's actually quite. normal & even shy. he's honestly really cute when i read his interviews. he cherishes his friends & family. he's known for his friendship with NEWS' YamaPi. DID U KNOW HE JOINED JE BECAUSE HE KINDA FANBOYED RYO NISHIKIDO? AMAAAAAZING.

田口淳之介
* ah, the sound of silence. it's beautiful isn't it? or maybe it's rather awkward because that's the sound after junno pulls off a ridiculous pun. even the rest of KAT-TUN doesn't even laugh at his puns anymore. because they're that. bad. but it's okay, we love junno. he's our not-so-funny, acrobat & tap dancer. he makes the most randomest comments and enjoys getting hurt. cuz he's the masochistic kind of guy. but junno is KAT-TUN's #1 fan. even when KAT-TUN gets into fights, he's smiling & loves his bandmates. even if they all decide to actually kill him one of these days.

田中聖
* KOKI'S GONNA BEAT U UP. HE'S SO GANGSTA. HE'S GONNA WHACK U OVER THE HEAD WITH AN AXE OF LOVE. wat? no, Koki's really nice, actually. almost too sweet, if you ask me. he loves writing about his mom and dad on Mother's & Father's Day on his j-web. he's a good soul, but dresses like he's from the Yakuza (he did play one in "My Boss, My Hero" tho! LOL) he's also got a little brother in JE with him, Tanaka Juri. DID I EVER TELL U KOKI WAS THE CUTEST LITTLE KID? OMFG. SO PRECIOUS. he also pissed off Johnny when he shaved his head, but when KT debuted, Johnny liked it.

上田竜也
* ueda never really talks. only when forced to. LOL. but he's the most mysterious member. actually, i didn't really get to know him until he finally decided to do some solo activities like his solo concerts & romeo and juliet stageplay. he also starred in his first j-drama this past spring! he is KAT-TUN's most talented musician, i say. he's written every solo song and has even composed many of them! oh! i guess i could say that he's gotten into fights with all the members, even punching kame in the face. LOL. and he had a one time tiff with Ryo Nishikido (tho. reports have said it was staged!) ...and i suppose one time in his life he spoke to fairies.

中丸雄一
* you see that guy making weird sounds from his mouth? the beatboxer? it's maru! OH U KNO WHAT TOO. he's the only guy in KT that's in college right now. he's studying environmental science. it seems like nowadays, maru is getting picked on a lot. maybe even more so than junno! maybe because junno is more fearless, idk. that boy will fall into a volcano smiling. anyway, maru is ultimately scared of heights! the staff of their TV show even made him bungee jump all 8 days of their Tokyo Dome takeover! maru is the most normal of the guys, i guess. even kame thinks he is too normal and can't imagine him with a girlfriend.

_THREAD TRIVIA
"HEARTBREAK CLUB" has been a KAT-TUN song since their Johnny's Junior period. it was physically released in 2007 in KAT-TUN's first original album, "cartoon KAT-TUN II You", in the 2nd disc of the Limited Edition 2 CD edition. it is track #4.

_DISCOGRAPHY

AHS' KAT-TUN DISCOGRAPHY THREAD

SINGLES
01. Real Face | #1 | 1,045,738 | #1 YEARLY SINGLE - ORICON 2005-2006
02. SIGNAL | #1 | 569,527
03. Bokura no Machi de (僕らの街で) | #1 | 558,491
04. Yorokobi no Uta (喜びの歌) | #1 | 373,965
05. Keep the faith | #1 | 459,919
06. LIPS | #1 | 421,902
07. DON'T U EVER STOP | #1 | 447,971
08. White X'mas | #1 | 291,184
09. ONE DROP | #1 | 331,248
10. RESCUE | #1 | 377,097

ALBUMS
01. Best of KAT-TUN | #1 | 743,359
02. cartoon KAT-TUN II You | #1 | 354,973
03. KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES- | #1 | 282,402
04. KAT-TUN IV Break the Records -by you & for you- | #1 | 243,305

SINGLE/ALBUM SALES: 6 MILLION+ SINCE DEBUT (3 YRS)

DVDS
01. Okyakusama wa Kamisama - Concert 55 Man Nin Ai no Request ni Kotaete!! (お客様は神サマーConcert 55万人愛のリクエストに応えて!!) | 172,926
02. DREAM BOY [Takizawa Hideaki, KAT-TUN, & KANJANI8] | UNKNOWN
03. SUMMARY of Johnny's World [KAT-TUN & NEWS] | UNKNOWN
04. KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban (KAT-TUN Live 海賊帆) | BEST-SELLING JAPANESE MUSIC CONCERT DVD/VIDEO OF ALL TIME | 400,758
05. Real Face Film | BEST-SELLING JAPANESE MUSIC DVD OF ALL TIME | 475,507
06. DREAM BOYS [KAT-TUN vs. KANJANI8] | 178,350
07. Live of KAT-TUN "Real Face" | 240,627
08. TOUR 2007 cartoon KAT-TUN II You | 227,640
09. DREAM BOYS 2007 | UNKNOWN
10. KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2008 QUEEN OF PIRATES | 209,604

DVD SALES: 1 MILLION+ REPORTED

SALES CREDITS TO: KAT-TUN'S WIKI.THEPPN PAGE! (R.I.P.) | LUVJIN BLOG

_WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW? / FUTURE EVENTS
01. NTV VARIETY SHOW : 「カートゥンKAT-TUN」 (cartoon KAT-TUN) : AIRS EVERY WEDNESDAY 11:55 PM - 12:26 AM.
02. MOVIE 2010 : 「BANDAGE バンデイジ」 : 赤西仁 (Akanishi Jin) : 01.16.2010 OUT!
03. PHOTOBOOK : 「LIVE DOCUMENT PHOTOBOOK "BREAK the RECORDS"」 : 08.31.2009 RELEASE!
04. MUSICAL : 「DREAM BOYS」 : 亀梨和也 (Kamenashi Kazuya) : TOKYO 09.04.2009 START! - OSAKA 10.25.2009 FINISH!
05. FALL DRAMA SP : 「母の贈物」 (Haha no Okurimono) : 中丸雄一 (Nakamaru Yuichi) : 09.14.2009 OUT!
06. SPECIAL COLLABORATION : 「Helpless Night」: featuring 赤西仁 (Akanishi Jin) : Crystal Kay - BEST of CRYSTAL KAY (Limited Edition) ONLY! : 09.02.2009 OUT!
07. [NEW] SPECIAL UNIT SINGLE : LANDS : 「BANDAGE」 : 赤西仁×小林武史 (Akanishi Jin×Kobayashi Takeshi of Mr.Children) : 11.25.2009 RELEASE!

_USEFUL SITES
01. OFFICIAL WEBSITE: J-ONE RECORDS
02. OFFICIAL WEBSITE: JOHNNY'S NET
03. LJ COMMUNITY: KATTUNLOVE
04. LJ COMMUNITY: JONE_RECORDS
05. LJ USER: TSUYAKA
06. LJ USER: FUTARI_LOVE
07. LJ USER: KOKORO_CHI
08. BLOG: LUVJIN

GFX: © ll moments ll. scans from boys_paper. DON'T MIND MY SILLY HUMOR.

this thread is brought to you by KAME POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE ORICON CHARTS.
Kamenashi Kazuya is Harry Potter
Akanishi Jin is Hermione Granger
Taguchi Junnosuke is Mrs. Norris
Tanaka Koki is Dobby
Ueda Tatsuya is Draco Malfoy? or Ron Weasley with a bleach-job?
Nakamaru Yuichi is Professor Dumbledore

happy posting!

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 16th October 2009 at 05:35 AM. Reason: LANDS (赤西仁×小林武史). ♥
Old 10th July 2009, 05:41 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

omg I love HEARTBREAK CLUB *______* , it's 1 of my fave tunes in cartoon KAT-TUN II you

thanks for naming the new thread after it Eirynne , I wasn't expecting it though

still sore that you didn't use 1582

*joke* & time for you to change XII to XIII in your signature Eirynne

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th July 2009, 05:47 AM
fairyland Initiate

i made a rule to use KT songs instead of solo ones, because obviously, i will either choose Kame and/or Jin song titles. though i'm real tempted to use this for once:

"LOVEJUICE ~The Jin Akanishi Appreciation Thread + Those Other 5 Guys~"

or

"KFC ~Kamenashi Fan Club~ || YOU MAY TALK ABOUT THOSE 5 OTHER GUYS HERE TOO"

or

"Taguchi Junnosuke ~LOLWHO?!~"

Old 10th July 2009, 05:52 AM

omg those solo thread titles are golden but I see your point because I guess you don't want to come across as someone who exercises favourism on certain people in the group which in this case it's Akame & Junno

so it's ok , I understand . That's why for my Break the Records clearfile , I went for the group 1 so that I will not neglect the other 4 xD

kinda helped that I don't really like Kame & Tat-chan's solo shots of their clearfiles that much too LOL

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th July 2009 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10th July 2009, 04:51 PM

futari_love updates consisting of Trans on Jin's MANUAL.38, Screencaps of Kame in TV Prog, Preview of Gokusen PB & Yamapi on 食わず嫌い

http://futari-love.livejournal.com/76185.html

omg I can't believe BANDAGE will be released in 1/2 year's time O_O & haha , bless the "It's had been miserable because I drank too much during my birthday" xD

eee I love Kame's new hair do & colour *____* & someone should scan the GOKUSEN photobook sooonnnnn

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th July 2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10th July 2009, 05:55 PM
SAKURA Initiate

Quote:
"Taguchi Junnosuke ~LOLWHO?!~"
CLASSIC

yay for new thread! i like the song title that's used. can't wait for some new and amazing graphics, too

btw, i just saw kame's new hair. i like it, but i think the color's a bit too bright? i prefer darker hair better for kame

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Last edited by Beauty4123; 10th July 2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10th July 2009, 06:31 PM

I probably can come up with a Tat-chan one now

Ueda Tatsuya - the famous slient but violent DoS & the ex "JRock reject & I see fairies loveable weirdo" xD xD xD

sorry Tat-chan , you know I love you still

Lisa I frankly think Kame's new hair colour's nice . 2 years ago , after Akanishi came back from LA , Kame went really 'over brown' which I don't really like at all

his new hair colour kinda reminded me of Kami no Shizuku era to a certain extent but of course nothing beats LIPS / IchiPon hair colour/do anytime of the day for me xD xD xD

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th July 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10th July 2009, 07:57 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I probably can come up with a Tat-chan one now

Ueda Tatsuya - the famous slient but violent DoS & the ex "JRock reject & I see fairies loveable weirdo" xD xD xD

sorry Tat-chan , you know I love you still

Lisa I frankly think Kame's new hair colour's nice . 2 years ago , after Akanishi came back from LA , Kame went really 'over brown' which I don't really like at all

his new hair colour kinda reminded me of Kami no Shizuku era to a certain extent but of course nothing beats LIPS / IchiPon hair colour/do anytime of the day for me xD xD xD

yay!!! new thread!! btw I ilke kame's new hair
Old 11th July 2009, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marin_chan View Post

yay!!! new thread!! btw I ilke kame's new hair
, I want to do 2 headers for the 2 T's but a bit brain drain at the mo T_T

er let me see ...

Tanaki Koki & the 5 other guys want to Make U Wet (omg I secretly love this HAHAHAHA xD xD xD)

Taguchi Junnosuke & the 5 other guys want you to chant "Iriguchi , Deguch i , Taguchi desu" (Yokoyama You's a genius )

Old 11th July 2009, 05:22 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Haha love that Jin quote. ^^

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 11th July 2009, 05:37 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i'm watching CDTV and they had this poll. kame got #2 and jin got #1, lol. i dunno what kind of poll it was, but if jin got #1, then it must be on his appearance or something, i dunno YUI got #1 too, lol.

edit: ohh, it was "which artist would you like as a lover", lol. no wonder jin's #1

Last edited by Beauty4123; 11th July 2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11th July 2009, 10:33 PM
no more words Initiate

^Jin been number-one for how long now? Someone needs to dethrone him.

Avatar by: Her Panda Love||Signature by:Lerimantique
Old 11th July 2009, 11:18 PM
SAKURA Initiate

yeah!

.....matsujun

Old 11th July 2009, 11:54 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
, I want to do 2 headers for the 2 T's but a bit brain drain at the mo T_T

er let me see ...

Tanaki Koki & the 5 other guys want to Make U Wet (omg I secretly love this HAHAHAHA xD xD xD)

Taguchi Junnosuke & the 5 other guys want you to chant "Iriguchi , Deguch i , Taguchi desu" (Yokoyama You's a genius )
XDD I love make u wet

here is the list
1. Akanishi Jin(KAT-TUN)
#1 Most wanted lover again for the 5th time in a row

2. Kamenashi Kazuya(KAT-TUN)
3. Jaejoong(DBSK)
4. Yamashita Tomohisa(NEWS)
5. TAKAHIRO(EXILE)
6. Doumoto Koichi(KinKi Kids)
7. Matsumoto Jun(Arashi)
8. hyde(L'Arc~en~Ciel)
9. Kamiji Yusuke
10. Ninomiya Kazunari(Arashi)

I'm so happy and proud of Jin and Kame ...

credits- *KAT-TUN LOVE --kokoro_chi
Old 12th July 2009, 01:11 AM
fairyland Initiate

even though i have a catalog of KT scans, i'm having a hard time choosing for the thread. but i think i found some good ones. oh! & i found the Harry Potter cosplay pics. i'll post them later, though they're not the best of quality.

LOL. Jin will forever top the charts.

MAN. there's so many "Gokusen THE MOVIE" video clips. i don't know what to download. though Jin's VTR message is out although it's LQ, but i'll post the HQ clip whenever it's out.

Old 12th July 2009, 02:26 AM

my younger sister pull a face about the CDTV lover poll thing again (even though she's happy for YUI's case ) on why Akanishi's 1st again

er Eirynne , I think you should be prepared to expect another PM from me in due time because of these Kame 'gender bender' 1582 live performance photos - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/428572.html

oh great , what a way to start my morning xD xD xD & can you please use those shots for the 1st thread , pretty please ?!?!?!

Old 12th July 2009, 04:04 AM
fairyland Initiate

UMMM. i'm actually using the Break the Records LE album photos. 8D i already started making them. SORRRRY.

but those are great pics.

Old 12th July 2009, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
UMMM. i'm actually using the Break the Records LE album photos. 8D i already started making them. SORRRRY.

but those are great pics.
lol no worries it's ok & yes good choice of photos selection , I like the BtR LE photos in there

& for sure , those Kimono Kame 'gender bender' photos are

Old 13th July 2009, 12:53 AM
SAKURA Initiate

Quote:
DID U KNOW HE JOINED JE BECAUSE HE KINDA FANBOYED RYO NISHIKIDO? AMAAAAAZING.
your kidding! now this i never knew, lol.

such hot graphics, irene

AND ROFLMAO at that harry potter cosplay omg!

Last edited by Beauty4123; 13th July 2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 13th July 2009, 01:07 AM
fairyland Initiate

WHOO. i am done with the thread, guys. i hope you like it.

here are those Harry Potter pics i talked about earlier!!
Spoiler:

& these are the best quality i have of them. idk if they've been scanned properly since it's been a while, but i think these are the best i found so far...i would've saved HQ ones if they were around.

Closed Thread

Tags
j storm, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun