CHiAKi KURiYAMA ; thread #1 - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 9th October 2014, 04:01 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Happy 30th birthday Kuriyama !

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th October 2014, 07:50 AM

Kuriyama Chiaki to release a photo book after over 10 years

Quote:
Actress Kuriyama Chiaki's new photo book 'Uka──Emergence' will be released on October 21. This will mark her first photo book release in about 10 years.

Kuriyama, who recently turned 30 years old on October 10, will "show a now or never moment" and "reveal her instincts" through this photo book. It was shot by Kasai Chikashi over a period of two days.

The photo book will also feature a 20,000 word interview. In the interview, the actress talks about her private life and her childhood.

To commemorate the release of her new photo book, Kuriyama will hold a talk show and signing session on October 25 at Tower Records Shinjuku.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...-over-10-years

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 16th October 2014, 05:33 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Ten years...? Really?
Old 24th February 2015, 08:07 AM

Kuriyama Chiaki to play the heroine for Yamashita Tomohisa's new drama

Quote:
On February 23, it was reported that actress Kuriyama Chiaki will be playing the heroine in TBS' new drama 'Flowers for Algernon' starring Yamashita Tomohisa.

'Flowers for Algernon' is based on a world-famous science fiction novel by Daniel Keyes. The drama's script will be written by Nojima Shinji, who is known for his works in 'Koukou Kyoushi'. Its story revolves around a mentally disabled young man named 'Shiratori Sakito' (Yamashita). After undergoing brain surgery, Sakito becomes more and more intelligent, but his high intellectual level causes him to look down on the people who surround him gradually isolating him.

Kuriyama will play 'Mochizuki Haruka', a researcher at the scientific research center for brain science, who Sakito begins developing romantic feelings for. She stated, "It's the opposite of the strong characters that I've played in the past. I hope to show the braveness and pureness of this character." On his first time working with Kuriyama, Yamashita said, "She's a very cheerful person who livens up the drama's set."

Kubota Masataka, Kudo Asuka, and Kikuchi Fuma (Sexy Zone) have been added to the supporting cast.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...isas-new-drama

Old 28th August 2015, 03:52 PM

Kuriyama Chiaki fractures her right leg

Quote:
Actress Kuriyama Chiaki has been hospitalized due to a compound fracture in her right shin bone.

According to her agency, Kuriyama slipped and fell on a wet road after a work meeting on the night of August 5. She was transported to a hospital by ambulance, where they found that her right shin bone and calf bone were fractured, requiring about two months for complete recovery. She also received surgery on the 26th. While she is in good condition after the surgery, she requires hospitalisation for about three weeks.

Kuriyama is done filming for her current starring drama "HEAT". Her other work will resume accordingly.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...-her-right-leg

Egad get well soon Chiaki D:

Old 1st March 2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Kuriyama Chiaki & Ichihara Hayato cast in remake of 1997 drama 'Fukigen na Kajitsu' (TV Asahi, Fri, 23:15~24:15).
https://twitter.com/unleashthegeek/s...84981101027328

I want Kuriyama to release something new music wise again although I doubt it will happen but you never know