New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th July 2010, 01:37 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
What about magazines or radio? Even do a few television interviews gah
She's probably still to busy to even do that. If anything, we'll probably see massive promotion for the 50th single since it's right after a-nation and just before the October performances. And after all, it is the 50th single. Who cares about #48 and #49!!! j/k
Old 17th July 2010, 01:40 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Ayu not talking about magazines or radios though..
but it seems that there will be none~
maybe we should all ask ayu about her magazine schedules haha ~
Old 17th July 2010, 01:40 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
She's probably still to busy to even do that. If anything, we'll probably see massive promotion for the 50th single since it's right after a-nation and just before the October performances. And after all, it is the 50th single. Who cares about #48 and #49!!! j/k
i care
because 48th and 49th single is the single to decide that if she can break the record or not.so,48th , 49th and 50th single is the most important single for ayu XD

Old 17th July 2010, 01:57 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
Ayu not talking about magazines or radios though..
but it seems that there will be none~
maybe we should all ask ayu about her magazine schedules haha ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i care
because 48th and 49th single is the single to decide that if she can break the record or not.so,48th , 49th and 50th single is the most important single for ayu XD
Apparently, Ayu might be taking a BIG risk there...

But I'm quite wondering about this - it might be possible for Ayu to release a single on September 1st, but I'm not sure - I know that miwa and Sayuri Sugawara will be, but they're not as high-caliber as Ayu - but is there any other artists that are going to be releasing singles on September 1st? I'm possibly thinking that is one possible date there in September for the 49th single...
Old 17th July 2010, 02:06 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Not sure if everyone knows this but...

(I think) The limited 800 and 1000 yen MOON/blossom versions have different packaging. "紙ジャケット仕様" is referring to the fact that this will be packaged in more of a paper slip case sort of deal. Not the normal plastic packaging.

Like this.

And then the "booklet" is inserted into that.
Not 100% sure though.

Unless it means that the booklet is just folded and inserted into the paper jacket like the serial numbered cards and such, which is then packaged in a plastic case. *shrug*

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 17th July 2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 17th July 2010, 02:07 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Not sure if everyone knows this but...

(I think) "紙ジャケット仕様" means that this will be packaged in more of a paper slip case sort of deal. Not the normal plastic packaging.

Like this.

And then the "booklet" is inserted into that.
errr.they mention about 49th single already?or this is the packaging for the special editions?

Old 17th July 2010, 02:17 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ah, sorry. I mean the limited 800/1000 yen MOON/blossom cds haha. I'll edit that

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 17th July 2010, 02:21 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

lol.i see.i wanted to buy it (800yen ) but i don't know how to order it using tenso.
since its so light,i think its abit expensive if i buy it using tenso since EMS minimum fee is 900yen

Old 17th July 2010, 05:20 AM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
I just order 2 copies each of the tour edition(with poster) and 2 copies of the special edition ones, so that's 4 more copies!
Are you thinking of selling one of the posters?

Old 17th July 2010, 06:56 AM
Initiate

Iīve just heared to the whole single and i think itīs really good.MOON is a great ballad, and i totally feel it. blossom is not whas i was expecting but it has a really catchy melody and i love it. The Microphone remix has been really surprising; i love it! (i donīt like remixes), Last Links Orchestra Version is more dramatic than the original, but a little bit long.Donīt Look Back remix is just okay and meaning of love (piano version) is soooo beautiful. I think this single is really good, i would like to see MOON on Music Station.
Old 17th July 2010, 07:01 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

If anyone wants it, i'm selling my Moon/Blossom and Blossom/Moon CD's in my selling thread, so I can save up to buy the mu-mo version.

Both are brand new/never opened with the posters for 800yen.
Old 17th July 2010, 08:43 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
I feel a little of that too Mai82Go.

My favorite songs on this single are easily the microphone remix and the meaning of love acoustic piano. Moon and blossom both seem a little forgettable to me. Like, when I play them I find that it's hard not to just tune them out.
I wonder why it is like that? I'm by no means a hater and I love Ayu from all my heart. Maybe I just have to face the reality that I'm not able to love everything she produces. It's not that I hate these tracks. It's just that they create little to no feeling at all in me. And that's sad, cause Ayus music always did that before.
Old 17th July 2010, 02:26 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
I wonder why it is like that? I'm by no means a hater and I love Ayu from all my heart. Maybe I just have to face the reality that I'm not able to love everything she produces. It's not that I hate these tracks. It's just that they create little to no feeling at all in me. And that's sad, cause Ayus music always did that before.
I kinda feel the same ...
Old 17th July 2010, 02:44 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
That's alright. It happens that I don't love some of her songs right away, so I get a bit annoyed when people are like "OMG it's so amazing", some of the songs simply need some time to grow on us. NEXT LEVEL album took months for me to really appreciate. I wasn't amazed by You were.../BALLAD right away and they took some time for me to truly like. It's Ayu so I keep giving her songs a try over and over as I believe they have to be good xD (as crazy as it sounds). In the end if you still don't like them, don't force yourself, but don't go all like "OMG I am so disappointed cuz I don't like any of her recent songs, imma gonna move to other artists" - the majority of us on here couldn't care less

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 17th July 2010, 02:57 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
That's alright. It happens that I don't love some of her songs right away, so I get a bit annoyed when people are like "OMG it's so amazing", some of the songs simply need some time to grow on us. NEXT LEVEL album took months for me to really appreciate. I wasn't amazed by You were.../BALLAD right away and they took some time for me to truly like. It's Ayu so I keep giving her songs a try over and over as I believe they have to be good xD (as crazy as it sounds). In the end if you still don't like them, don't force yourself, but don't go all like "OMG I am so disappointed cuz I don't like any of her recent songs, imma gonna move to other artists" - the majority of us on here couldn't care less

I wouldn't deny that there're some songs in her discography I don't like

like I didn't like Ladies Night but I really adore the remix in her BLUE BIRD single super big time

Also most recently , I don't really like the meaning of Love from Rock'n'Roll Circus but somehow after I gave the acoustic mix a listen , it kinda made me appericate the original take a lot more than usual

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 17th July 2010, 03:09 PM
Lelio Protector

Yep, meaning of Love is amazing.

My most favorite ballad of all time

Actually yesterday I heard MOON in the earphones and it made me kind of teary, so that's when it started to strike me hard (even though I liked it from the beginning) but now I feel that MOON is an amazing song. I love it a lot and it's a song ayu should have released right now so I'm glad. blossom is still really cool and the verses are beautiful. Melancholic chorus I like that too. I still don't know which one wins but meanwhile it looks like MOON's gonna get it lol. Still not sure though.
Old 17th July 2010, 03:11 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Hey, I'm not like that at all , and I hate those posts of people who obviously haven't been feeling Ayu for years and still return here to complain. I'm not that kind of person and if I ever feel like leaving the Ayu Fandom, I'll just stop coming to this forum and not post anymore.

It is just hard for me, after loving Ayu for so many years to have her release songs as a single that I don't really get. And the even more scarier thing is that what I heard of crossroad so far, doesn't make me excited for more. Sometimes Ayu's songs just are better in the context of an album, that's true. And I absolutely have to agree with the "the more you listen to it, the better it get's" It is possible that atm I'm just not in the mood for this kind of music and start to realize how great this single really is in a few months or so. But the fact remains that usually after hearing an Ayu song for the first time I want to listen to it again, again and again. And for this single it just didn't happen.
Old 17th July 2010, 03:25 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

i feel very similarly. i am not one of those people to nitpick and bash every new ayumi release. that drives me crazy. i usually love her new releases.

i loved next level. i still think it might be my favorite ayumi album ever. as for rock'n'roll circus, when i first heard it, i found it to be very underwhelming. microphone sounded like just another rock song, and sexy little things in particular just sounded ridiculous to me. i was horrified the first time i heard sexy little things. after a week or two though it turned out that i actually love both songs. i mean, i freaking love them both now.

so it is very possible that moon and blossom will grow on me and others. i guess for me though, it can be hard to appreciate her standard songs in comparison to some of her more experimental sounds like sparkle or sexy little things.

one of my big fears though is that after loving ayumi since 2000/2001, that some day she will start releasing music that i don't like and that i will lose interest in her. its hard to believe that an artist can consistently release song after song that i love. i don't know who i'd listen to without ayumi, haha.

but then again, with practically 10 years of being a fan of ayumi, what is the likelyhood i would ever not be a fan? she feels like part of my life (sad, right?), even though the occassional song might be a miss for me.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 17th July 2010, 03:53 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

There's nothing wrong to dislike a couple of songs from her, guys.
Would be weird and sick love everything she does D:

I love Ayu, even though I could be a bad fan because I don't buy every release or I don't love that much her concerts (not because she's bad, just because I'm feeling sad to see her in a video lol). But I find few songs awful and boring. Some are grown on me, some not.
I mean, don't stress yourself just because you don't like some of Ayu's songs. You're smart enough to has your own personal taste and not being a fangirl who says 'OMG THAT'Z AMAZIIING!!11 THE SONG OF DE YEAR *_*<3<3' for everything lol.

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 18th July 2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 17th July 2010, 04:10 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
Ayu has addressed why she hasn't had any television performances for MOON/blossom in twitter!

Good morning! I am getting sooo many questions about performances on music shows, so I'd like to answer them. This time, while being in a very hard schedule, and with the recording of consecutive new songs, everything is being crowded, and more than before, I am spending my days while protecting my throat.

And because I am in this current state, as far as music programs are concerned, I made the judgement that I wouldn't be able to show or display the songs that I gave consent for, and I took the liberty of holding back on those programs this time.

With the rest of the tour, the start of A-Nation, the continuous recording of new songs, and with the tour finale that starts again in Autumn, without a doubt, I will send you[continued in next twitter. Actually, she talks about great level of entertainment in this one, but because of Japanese grammar, in english you have to talk about sending first.]

A great level of entertainment, so please understand this... with that out of the way, let's raise our heads high today too. Let's go walking!
Thank you!! I'm glad the reason is to protect her throat and that she's taking care of herself.

I expected it would be aboout something like this but I'm so much more proud of her for admitting it; it really displays that she'll put performance first in a way, despite not doing them. This is because if she doesn't hold back on these performances, her voice will suffer, and she won't be able to do the rest of the performances well.

I'm so proud of her!

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom