[A] Ayumi Enamel Pin - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 27th April 2017, 11:28 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Ayumi Enamel Pin

(I don't know if this is the right section, sorry)

Hello folks!
You may have noticed the recent craze about Enamel Pins on the internet. I'm a sucker for them too, so I decided to venture into the Enamel-Pin-Design-World.

One of my ideas is to make an Ayumi Hamasaki pin for us. Making a pin is very expensive however. There are different ways to back that money up. One of them is a site similar to kickstarter, only just for pins. The thing is, they only print them if I pre-sell 25 of them and I would only get paid if 50 get sold. Since I don't wanna make profit out of it, I would only need 25 backers so we can get a trendy pin of our J-Pop Queen.

Normally I would just use kickstarter for it, but since the design is so specific, I would like to use the site I mentioned.

Now I need you guys! Are you interested in something like that? What would you like to see? So far i only gathered possibilities for a design:

1) I decided not to make the plain A logo. Would be pretty cool, but it would basically the design of someone else. I don't like the feel of that.

2) A face pin made out of an iconic Cover or Photo. Something along the lines of A BEST/A BEST2 or the full body shot of Party Queen.

3) An Anime style-pin. could be either cute or more elegant based on a Cover, Photo or PV outfit.

If you like the idea, please write so in the comments and also leave suggestions for the design. I will then work out something and discuss it with you before submitting it.

Thanks for your attention!
Old 28th April 2017, 11:05 AM
End roll Initiate

As soon as I saw this topic I thought Ayu should totally do pins for this tour's merchandise. I probably would be mostly interested in an A logo pin though which is copyright and everything :/
Old 29th April 2017, 11:00 PM
End roll Initiate

totally the My Story Classical key, buuut probably treading on that copyright line :/.
Old 30th April 2017, 08:11 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the angel song View Post
totally the My Story Classical key, buuut probably treading on that copyright line :/.
The My Story key is probably my favourite logo ever