[News] Ayu's work with SpeXial - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 25th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Who... Initiate

I personally LOVE ANother Song. It's probably my favorite song on FIVE.
I would like to know why everyone dislikes it so much, is it just because of Naoya and or his voice?

I'm actually excited for this collab and it's PV
Old 25th June 2015, 11:25 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I like Ayu's collaborations most of the time. I like JUNO's voice and I think it sounds very good with Ayu's. I didn't really like ANother song at first, but it grew on me very fast and it used to be one of my favourite songs a couple of years ago. I still like it, but I don't listen to it as much. What is forever love is one of my favourite tracks on Colours. I also like Dream ON, although it's not a part of Ayu's discography.

So, I'm looking forward to her collaboration with SpeXial. However, there are 8 members, so I'm afraid that maybe there won't be that much Ayu on the song and it will sound more like SpeXial feat. Ayu.
Old 25th June 2015, 12:25 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
I like Ayu's collaborations most of the time. I like JUNO's voice and I think it sounds very good with Ayu's. I didn't really like ANother song at first, but it grew on me very fast and it used to be one of my favourite songs a couple of years ago. I still like it, but I don't listen to it as much. What is forever love is one of my favourite tracks on Colours. I also like Dream ON, although it's not a part of Ayu's discography.

So, I'm looking forward to her collaboration with SpeXial. However, there are 8 members, so I'm afraid that maybe there won't be that much Ayu on the song and it will sound more like SpeXial feat. Ayu.
I feel the same about her collabs and about this collab I HATE doing this but maybe it's like make it happen where the group is more in the background but still present. But it seems to have some sort of storyline judging by the pic of ayu and simon so it's different. Could be anything idek what type of song to expect could be anything. There must be some dancing but also a story..

tumblr

Old 25th June 2015, 12:38 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I must be the only one who loves COLOuRS, I really only like 2 songs from A ONE.
me too! i hope this mini is like Colours' younger brother really! Terminal 2.0
Old 25th June 2015, 01:31 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I don't think SpeXial having eight members will be a trouble, Namie collabed with After School on Checkmate! and she sang most of the songs, poor girls were almost left aside for backing vocals (intro aside)

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 25th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
I don't think SpeXial having eight members will be a trouble, Namie collabed with After School on Checkmate! and she sang most of the songs, poor girls were almost left aside for backing vocals (intro aside)
A reverse Namie experience considering B Who I Want 2 B is essentially Hatsune Miku feat. Namie.
Old 25th June 2015, 02:56 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
A reverse Namie experience considering B Who I Want 2 B is essentially Hatsune Miku feat. Namie.
Yeah. It's still an awesome track.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 25th June 2015, 03:00 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Yes. Some more it's now 8 male vocal versus 1 female vocal. I think ayu will outshine them all musically.
Old 25th June 2015, 04:33 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post

The thing is... will this song be a mixture of chinese and Japanese? Or the members will sing in Japanese too?
Old 25th June 2015, 10:16 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I think basically they will have the main guy signing with ayu probably the rest will be for background vocals / soft vocals. Though 8 is a lot
Maybe an Asia tour will be soon she's got a special song to sign in Singapore and now she's got one for Taiwan

Old 25th June 2015, 10:28 PM
End of the World Initiate

Personally i didnt care for most of her collaborations either but at this point, whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
MUCC's ARCADIA feat. DAISHI DANCE is pure gold! ♡ I hope this collab will be more, well I don't know how to describe it, "fancy" than What is forever love.
Agreed! As much as I like WIFL it pales when compared to Arcadia. I too am hoping for a song with more grandeur this time, hopefully one we can dance to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Miya is so talented. I wish he would write for ayu. Would be heaven. God, I love Mucc.
Wow, Imagine Ayu singing something like Game or Fuyuu? I think it would be so good (though its hard to beat Tatsurou's voice)

Last edited by Yumsushi; 25th June 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 26th June 2015, 02:16 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbellz View Post
The thing is... will this song be a mixture of chinese and Japanese? Or the members will sing in Japanese too?
When Kuu collabed with OVDS (they're also Taiwanese) they basically sang in English, I wouldn't doubt if they do the same of SpeXial

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 26th June 2015, 02:27 AM
rainy day Initiate

I just hate it cause these male vocalists always have much more DELICATE voices than Ayu's! It always sounds so awkward, jarring, and out of place.

Last edited by Zeke.; 26th June 2015 at 02:34 AM.
Old 26th June 2015, 02:29 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Praying for this video and song to be good. Let's make sure it's the best it can be with smooth vocals from Ayu and the other guys having nice complementary voices instead of antagonizing/not agreeing with Ayu's.
Old 26th June 2015, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Personally i didnt care for most of her collaborations either but at this point, whatever

Agreed! As much as I like WIFL it pales when compared to Arcadia. I too am hoping for a song with more grandeur this time, hopefully one we can dance to.

Wow, Imagine Ayu singing something like Game or Fuyuu? I think it would be so good (though its hard to beat Tatsurou's voice)

I would love any song that comes close to a great arrangement. xD One of the reasons I fell in love with Ayu was that compared to a lot of other popstars, her pop songs were well crafted and the arrangements were so great. A ONE is such a bullshit album for me when it comes to the arrangements of most songs. I'm still extremely disappointed regarding this album and I would have never thought that one can feel so much anger towards a simple pop music album.
Sadly I don't see Ayu having a song with a creative arrangement like Game or Fuyuu in the near future, since she said she found herself again with A ONE. -.-
And yes, Ayu will never be able to be as great as a vocalist as Tatsurou is.
Old 26th June 2015, 01:41 PM
Love song H-Initiate

newspapers
Old 26th June 2015, 01:59 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Looking forward to this! I don't know who they are though. I like the collaborations she has done so far but I would like her to collaborate with more female artists, we only have A song is born...
Old 26th June 2015, 02:02 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I think I'm the only fan who can't stand Daishi Dance. Still looking forward to the song anyway.
I love their version of Mika Nakashima's SAKURA -Hanagasumi-, so I expected equally wonderful work when it was first revealed ayu was going to have a song in Colours with them. It turns out I don't like What is forever love (although I don't think it was because of the music; the song has a lot of cringe-worthy moments). I hope Sayonara is good.
Old 26th June 2015, 03:37 PM
As if.. Initiate

There are 10 members in SpeXial actually, two of them are currently in the army. Then again not like anyone will care unless ayu will sing this song with them again in the future with all 10 members.
Old 26th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I don't know this band and I don't really care. If they sound good then that's all that matters to me. XD

I can't help but wonder what drives her to make the decisions she does regarding her music and PVs these days, though. In my head, I assume she's just doing what she wants and is having fun. But, I wonder if she's taking into consideration what will be best for her career. Just curious.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, sayonara, sixxxxxx