[Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~ - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2012, 08:24 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

tbh im kinda glad i bought again.
it feels like a single to me anyway.
Old 31st December 2012, 10:26 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ im glad i bought both of them! but im still upset that it was marketed the way they were.
Old 1st January 2013, 12:34 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Yeah, LOVE and again totally should've been 51st and 52nd singles!!
Old 1st January 2013, 03:58 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by harufi View Post
I think fans could smell "LOVE again" happening after buying "LOVE" and seeing "again"'s tracklist
It's a shame because the music was a lot better. I'm guessing "LOVE again" will have a massive jump in sales tho.
I had a feeling that "LOVE again" was bound to happen, but I'm especially disappointed that Ayu's production team did not even bother with a new concept, and just lazily slapped LOVE and again together quite literally in the title for a new album.
Old 1st January 2013, 05:55 AM
I am... Initiate

This kind of theme in Japan like 5 months 5 releases are generally more cohesive. Like 5 singles leading up to a compilation. It's just that the releases in the first 3 months don't seem to have a clear theme or direction so maybe fans are waiting to see what it's all about.
Old 3rd January 2013, 11:13 AM
YOU Initiate

I just wanna ĺove this 5 releases for her 15th anniversary, don't care what people say about it, her songs started from song 4 u is awesome. That's enough for me as a reason to buy it, single or mini album or else, whatever They had name it this release I don't care as long as it worth to buy. I just love love love ayumi voice nowadays. She's the best for me. Sometime when singer at their best (in their song quality,album, etc) that's when people don't too much care about them. Maybe some people don't like her music today because they don't wanna hear it. But please give sometime for yourself to play her song and hear it using ur ears, heart and feel the flow from her voice deeply and maybe u will try to ĺove her again like u do before when she the hit maker, the best selling artist. This 5 releases is so exclusive for me because in this time ayumi in her low level where so many her listener/fans don't care anymore with her, but proof that she is still have loyal listener/fans. I will stand for her even only me the only one who come to her concert. I will give her hard applause . Don't give up ayumi!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, oricon