New single 'Feel the love / Merry-go-round' out 12/25 [III] - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 21st January 2014, 12:07 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I don't care either about her personal life, but before she was very private in that sense and now... well, there are more news about her new engagement than of her new singe.
Old 21st January 2014, 12:51 PM
SCAR Initiate

I think it was something that went down the hill eventually. The first big news about her private life was the one about her marriage which we got the same day she got married, without knowing she was actually seeing anyone. So this kind of news would be pretty normal as to say, any celebrity would announce his/her wedding. Same thing for her divorce, that kind of news is bound to be spread at some point, with her knowing it or not. Now, for the maro thing, ayu had to say it because of the tabloid finding out about it. So the news would have spread anyway...now, I won't indulge on talking about how this story is true or false, or if it is a publicity stunt, fact is that I think that if she was obliged to tell it that's it, if she wasn't and made up the story herself she probably wanted to show the she was in a happy relationship again, serious at least to her eyes. She wanted to obtain good feedback again, but it didn't work because the relationship failed after a bit, and she obtained the opposite effect. I think now that the same happened with her engagement. It is something important which any kind of celebrity announces, the problem is not in the news itself but in the timing. It was announced after too many relationships and in a too short lenght of time. Still there's nothing wrong with it, she's trying to make her life...
What I mean is that probably she didn't want to make such a fuss about her private life but a coincidence of things just....made it happen. She's so famous to the point that she can't control all of those news about her anymore, probably. Plus now she uses twitter which is a big thing compared to earlier days in her career!
Old 21st January 2014, 08:54 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinu View Post
I don't care either about her personal life, but before she was very private in that sense and now... well, there are more news about her new engagement than of her new singe.
Of course she didn't have tons of news regarding her love life before, she had a 7 years long relationship. And we knew as much about it as we knew about her other relationships.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd January 2014, 03:02 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Sorry to interrupt the flow of this ongoing conversation but I'd really like to ask everyone who preordered the single with YesAsia:
have you gotten it yet? As in like, is there anyone who preordered the single before release date and still hasn't received it? I am used to long shipping times from YA, but now it's a month already.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 22nd January 2014, 03:19 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
Sorry to interrupt the flow of this ongoing conversation but I'd really like to ask everyone who preordered the single with YesAsia:
have you gotten it yet? As in like, is there anyone who preordered the single before release date and still hasn't received it? I am used to long shipping times from YA, but now it's a month already.
I ordered before release date and I got it 2 weeks ago. It has taken more than a month for packages from YA to arrive for me before, it might be because of customs. Though lucky for me, I've never got customs duty for packages from YA, hopefully you won't get it either.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:21 PM
appears Initiate

I pre-ordered the single but I bought it with Namie's new single, and I'm having it all ship at once, so I'm not expecting to see mine for a while.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:38 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Finally the single is on iTunes USA but it's missing a remix! And it advertises a Blasterjax dub version with instrumental- any difference between this version and the one on the single?

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 22nd January 2014, 06:13 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
I ordered it the 1st of january and still it's not here. It's normal, I've waited even longer for my at2012 last year. It took one month and a week, if not more. Don't worry! It can be because of the holidays in the middle maybe?
Old 23rd January 2014, 01:30 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ yeah, I came to the same conclusion - holidays being the reason for the delay this time.
That's why I wanted to check back with people and their arrivals over here. Well then, I will just wait for another week or so before I email YesAsia about it.
Thanks for the answers!

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 24th January 2014, 06:05 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Out on clubs they only played Amuro and Kuu songs. In one year I think I heard Ayu on clubs like... two times.
Most of her songs, especially on the last 3 albums, aren't really dancey and its not like she was having a lot of remixes until recently. I mean even when they did the last set of remix albums, they remixed all old songs instead of the new songs at the time and I know I don't like to hear old music at the club even if it is a new remix.
Old 24th January 2014, 11:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^
yeah I hope her next album won't be mid-tempo all over again >>'
Old 28th January 2014, 02:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

A interview was posted shortly after the release, though hm... I wonder if it'll be up for very long.
Old 28th January 2014, 02:37 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

A interview was posted shortly after the release, though hm... I wonder if it'll be up for very long.
Thanks for sharing, it will probably be taken down soon.. I already downloaded lol. Hopefully someone can translate!

Set by YuriChan

Old 28th January 2014, 03:10 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's been up for a month though, so thankfully it's okay so far, lol.
Old 28th January 2014, 05:05 AM
Who... Initiate

^ I don't think they noticed it was up there

Set by YuriChan

Old 28th January 2014, 11:23 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Thank you for video! Ayu interview! She is so nice!
Old 28th January 2014, 03:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

Thanks for the link..but I really hope someone translates this...
Old 28th January 2014, 03:11 PM
SCAR Initiate

^ I will be free probably tomorrow, if you all can wait I can try to translate XD (though it won't be perfect)
I only watched the first two minutes for now and she talks about how there was a talk with her director to do EDM for the new year and that she already wanted to do it very much because also in private she had been listening to edm music lately. But she wasn't confident to do it or better, didn't know if she could do it and how. Then she met with komura who provided the melody and...
I stopped watching here XD
Old 29th January 2014, 02:12 PM
still alone Initiate

I have a question guys I ordered my feel the love copy and it was shipped December 25th from yesasia and it still hasn't arrived I like in Canada what do I do???

set made my me

Old 29th January 2014, 08:53 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
I have a question guys I ordered my feel the love copy and it was shipped December 25th from yesasia and it still hasn't arrived I like in Canada what do I do???
Nothing but waiting x)
It may take a long time to arrive sometimes.
And YesAsia isn't the fastest shipper anyway...

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, dj hello kitty, feel the love, hamasaki ayumi, m-flo, merry-go-round, new single 2013