Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 25th July 2011, 05:13 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

one of my friend pre-ordered a limited edition album from yesasia before.they didn't send the album to her and never send her email.1 week after the album release,my friend emailed to them ask whats wrong ( she just pre-ordered that only album for that order) and they said they are still searching for the album and will let her know if they are able to get it from the supplier or not within 5 days.end up they couldn't find the stock and refunded to my friend.my friend end up bought the album from auction(slightly expensive but the most important is she got the album in the end).
i don't know how long we need to wait if my friend didn't send them the email to ask.if yesasia told her few days after the album release,my friend still able to buy from CDJ because the album is still available in very limited quantity in CDJ.so,i've learned a lesson here.always buy limited edition item from HMV/CDJ.i don't know if yesasia is as reliable as CDJ/HMV for famous artist like ayu/kuu etc...but i'll definitely not going to take the risk (if CDJ still has it)

Old 26th July 2011, 02:28 AM
Liar Initiate

^YesAsia stinks. Don't put up with their crap and their fake "free" shipping. CDJ all the way.
Old 26th July 2011, 04:25 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I haven't used YesAsia in a very long time now & I don't plan to use it probably ever for myself & really , 2 weeks + to wait for something to arrive from Hong Kong to Singapore , it's a bit ... stupid

for me , I support HMV Japan all the way . I love all the discounts they give to their online members & the discounts can be very generous when comes to albums & dvds

I'm not saying they don't give any discounts for singles . They do but the significant impact's not as big as what they give for albums & dvds

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 26th July 2011, 05:33 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
one of my friend pre-ordered a limited edition album from yesasia before.they didn't send the album to her and never send her email.1 week after the album release,my friend emailed to them ask whats wrong ( she just pre-ordered that only album for that order) and they said they are still searching for the album and will let her know if they are able to get it from the supplier or not within 5 days.end up they couldn't find the stock and refunded to my friend.my friend end up bought the album from auction(slightly expensive but the most important is she got the album in the end).
i don't know how long we need to wait if my friend didn't send them the email to ask.if yesasia told her few days after the album release,my friend still able to buy from CDJ because the album is still available in very limited quantity in CDJ.so,i've learned a lesson here.always buy limited edition item from HMV/CDJ.i don't know if yesasia is as reliable as CDJ/HMV for famous artist like ayu/kuu etc...but i'll definitely not going to take the risk (if CDJ still has it)
I don't think that YA gets the CDs from avex distributor directly thus they're unable to confirm the quantity of the CDs till they get news from their own importer. So it's best to order directly from avex/CDJ/HMVJ if you're getting something really limited.

And for those who complained abt YA's slow shipping, pls note that it's free. If you want fast shipping I think YA DO provide EMS too like CDJ and HMV. YA is more for ppl who prefer free shipping and DON'T mind the long shipping period. I don't know why ppl are complaining the slow shipping when they select the free shipping which means regular airmail and YES, regular airmail took 7-14 days for shipping within asia and longer to US n other countries. So it's not YA's fault for long shipping.
It's not fair to blame YA for the shipping when you urself choose free shipping at YA and when u choose CDJ/HMVJ, you paid for the EMS.
Definately, EMS is faster than regular airmail. duh...

The only downside of YA is that they don't have reward points system for regular customers which HMVJ and CDJ provides. That can allow regular customer to use the points and get discount for next shopping.

Old 26th July 2011, 05:43 AM
Liar Initiate

^It's only free if you buy $39 or more of already waaaay overpriced stuff.
Old 26th July 2011, 07:07 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
Yeapz usually i order $39 and above.
Not all are overprice I think.
Like if you compare the FIVE albums, it's within a $1 range as compared to CDJ. And as I mention earlier, YA is more or less for ppl who don't care about the shipping time and ordered more than $39.

Old 26th July 2011, 09:10 AM
Over Initiate

About the opinions of yesasia.
I buy things in cdjapan and yesasia and the shipping/delivery time is almost the same.All the items that i bought in yesasia comes perfectly,besides in yeasia you can buy ayupans .I'm a bit worried about the opinions about yesasia and i begin to feel that i bought "not totally official items?"
anyway i'm happy with both stores
CDJ: 9'5
Yesasia: 9,5

note: I pre-ordered FIVE + 1 ayupan at yeasia and CDL blu-ray at cdjapan

thanks ownsarai

Old 26th July 2011, 03:34 PM
too late Initiate

^ Don't worry YesAsia is legit.
Old 27th July 2011, 08:35 AM
Over Initiate

^ thank you!

thanks ownsarai

Old 28th July 2011, 04:54 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Well, I'm not please to see that my kana Nishino album case was crack at the side, and not the cd case can't hold well together.

I order from YA along with my sis's 2PM cd(3copies, 2 were for her friends), they did not separate a bubblewrap for mine, which they should, as the 2PM cd is HUGE and 4 times heavier then kana's album, which break my cd case because of the height and size...

Just one more bubblewrap won't hurt... And now i have to write them an email for a replacement.

My Instagram

Old 28th July 2011, 09:55 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
I donīt see something wrong in offering free shipping only if you reach a certain amount.
And I wonīt say Cds at YA are overpriced.
Most Cds cost almost the same in both shops, and at YA I get free shipping and donīt have to pay custom/tax, so ordering from CDJ whould be way more expensive, at least for me.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 7th August 2011, 02:27 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Does the External Bonuses like posters on CDJ have additional shipping charges?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Old 7th August 2011, 10:00 PM
P.S II Initiate

^Usually not, but you can double-check by looking at the weight on the item page. Single disc releases at CDJapan are typically 120g and double disc releases, like CD+DVD, are 200g.

If you really want to pay the lowest shipping price though, it's usually best to order as soon as possible and pay with PayPal. If any first press or external bonuses are added later, your shipping charge won't change because CDJapan has already received your payment.

If you order with a credit card, however, CDJapan can adjust the price later if they want and ask you to reconfirm your order at the new price since they don't actually get your money till the item ships. They don't do it that often but it does happen.
Old 15th August 2011, 02:13 AM
ayu trance Initiate

currently debating on whether to use yesasia or cd japan. definitely going to preorder FIVE CD only but im not sure what else... first time online shopper at those two places!
Old 17th August 2011, 08:31 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

^^ how do posters get shipped anyway? are they shipped separately from the cd itself or are they packed together in a box in just one shipment?

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Last edited by mirrorcleworld; 17th August 2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 17th August 2011, 09:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

they will pack together in a box

Old 17th August 2011, 10:02 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Oh boy, that's going to be a huge box then
x_x'''
i sure hope that i won't get charged by customs...

Old 17th August 2011, 11:51 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Does anyone have any experience using international postal money orders? I'm thinking of ordering through CDJapan and I am a bit hesitant to use a card (only have a debit card at this time, no credit card).
Old 19th August 2011, 05:57 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Two questions that are kinda related:
1) Where can I purchase CD+DVD cases?
2) Where can I purchase CD+DVD re-sealable sleeves? Or CD re-sealable sleeves for that matter?
I'm from the US if that helps.
Old 19th August 2011, 09:39 AM
Over Initiate

^ 2) is this what you want?
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....NEONAG-TS-5053
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....NEONAG-TS-5023

thanks ownsarai

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia