[Tohoshinki] Let's go on a ride in their 28th thread! - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th October 2010, 02:28 PM
still alone Initiate

^
I know right
LOL, during Empty remix (Hong Kong showcase) Jaejoong yelled the 'LET IT GO, LET IT GO' part Was he thinking about that girl at the airport?

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 24th October 2010, 03:24 PM
poker face Initiate

omg crazy fans! and they were at shanghai airport,not hong kong. i didnt see junsu!!!

I sang, I sang-- Sometimes, I sing songs for myself, to save myself, to cheer myself up. Sometimes, I sing songs for someone else, to relay my thoughts, to give them love and courage. Sometimes, I sing for people I don't know, to let them know I understand them. Today, I sing for the second reason. Mostly.
-ayu

Old 24th October 2010, 04:41 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^ot, but the coloring on your set is fabbbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
Fangirling got out of hand at Hong Kong airport:

That girl clinging to Jaejoong I would hate it if people would touch me without permission like that and we know the boys hate it too
OMG D: i know ur exited to see your fav idol but pleeeaaase behave yourself omg this is just too much D:

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Old 25th October 2010, 10:39 AM
still alone Initiate

[JYJ SUPPORT PROJECT] MILLION LETTERS FOR JYJ

JYJ has taken the world by storm! Successfully driving fans crazy in Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and Shanghai! They have invaded the Billboard Music Charts becoming the Release of The Week! http://bit.ly/avIdN1

In less than 3 weeks JYJ OFFICIALLY INVADE THE UNITED STATES! Making stops in New York City, Las Vegas, Hawaii and finishing off their World Wide Showcase Tour in the City of Angels, Los Angeles, California!

Lesley Zimmerman ( @lesleyzmediapr ), JYJ’s US Publicist, has been rocking it out, getting US Media to hear about the guys and craves to know more about JYJ. She is doing an awesome job and with her blessings we are launching this campaign for all FANS, not just US fans to take part and make JYJ’s invasion more explosive and known from coast to coast!

Along with requesting their first single, “Ayy Girl” ft Kanye West & M. Yusef off “The Beginning” Album, on radio stations nationwide, we want to get JYJ onto national television as well!

The “Million Letters for JYJ” Campaign is geared just at that!

The purpose of the Million Letters for JYJ campaign is to get all of JYJ fans, World Wide, to send emails to prominent and noted Television Shows in the United States in hopes those who read the massive amounts of emails from us will peak their interest, causing them to invite JYJ to guest appear on their shows!

JYJ made appearance in Thai National TV, interviewed by Thai television personality, Woody. So wouldn’t it be amazing to be able to turn on your television and see JYJ??? COME ON! WHO DOESN’T WANT TO SEE THAT??

To make this happen, we need to work together and support JYJ! Write letters to the following:

oprah >> http://www.oprah.com/contact_us.html

Ellen >> http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

Leno >> http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/...|about|contact

Ferguson >> http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_l...mail_craig.php

Letterman >> cbsmailbag@aol.com

Regis and Kelly >> http://www.dadt.com/live/special/ask...lly/index.html

TODAY SHOW >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339/

Good Morning America >> http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=Good Morning America

Fallon >> http://www.nbc.com/contact/general/ select Late Night|Fallon for show selction

Conan >> funnyontv@aol.com
Telling them about JYJ, who they are, what they do, how do they affect you, what they mean to you! Tell them about the upcoming showcase stops! Tell them whatever comes from your heart when it comes to JYJ!

After you email them, forward those letters to million_4_jyj@hotmail.com so we can keep a count! Our goal is to reach a million before November 12, 2010 [the first stop for JYJ in the US]

We will be placing a tally of the letters received on a site to be announced later on, so we can keep track of JYJ’s Fans progress.

This should be an easy task for us fans!

Each showcase has had over 5,000 attendees each time thus far meaning over 30,000 fans have seen JYJ, with another 30,000+ getting a chance to see them in person! Cassiopeia is comprised of over 800,000 members… Fans World Wide are in the millions! If we each just wrote one letter a person, in a matter of moments we would make this, one million goal easily.

Please help support JYJ and get all media aware of JYJ’s presence and their fans’ passion!

LET’S ALL DO OUR BEST AND MAKE THIS MILLION LETTERS FOR JYJ HAPPEN!

KIM JAE JOONG HWAITING!
PARK YOOCHUN HWAITING!
KIM JUNSU HWAITING!
JYJ FANS WORLD WIDE HWAITING!!!

Always Keep The Faith

-Shades of Jae’d :International Kim Jae Joong Fanclub
JYJ4SF @ Twitter

Let's join this project

Old 25th October 2010, 11:51 AM

^omg jyj @ oprah

ok we should really help!!!

Old 25th October 2010, 09:03 PM
winding road Initiate

Jaejeung with his pohtos & C.O on Twitter episode 5634929: "Big Fail"
http://community.livejournal.com/omo...t/4899427.html
lol how can you not love them.
Old 25th October 2010, 09:31 PM

^ I LOVE THEIR FAIL SO EFFIN MUCH im gonna use pohto from now on

Old 25th October 2010, 09:51 PM
still alone Initiate

LOL, did you guys see that pohto of Jiji laying in his lap? I want to be a cat right now
And everyone was wondering whether Jiji was a she or a he in my timeline and then Jaejoong tweeted Jiji is a he. I guess he read some of the fans tweets

Old 26th October 2010, 10:23 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

aww, i'm the only who was staring for almost 5 mins at that close up pic jae took of himself?
how can he be so perfect

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 26th October 2010, 09:28 PM
still alone Initiate

^
No, you aren't LOL, I was getting ready for school (still half asleep) when I clicked the picture open and when it opened, I looked straight into his eyes LOL, I was wide awake then

Old 27th October 2010, 06:52 PM
winding road Initiate

CHRISTMAS IS EARLY. SME IS SMOKING SOMETHING GOOD. OR SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE. OR THEY'RE REALLY CHANGING FOR BETTER. TODAY IS AN EXCELLENT DAY FIRST JONGKYUNG NOW THIS KEEP IT UP SME IF YOU CAN AND SURPRISE US MORE
Quote:
SM Entertainment’s preliminary injunction against JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun) to prohibit the sales of their first global album, The Beginning, has been withdrawn.
On October 27th, JYJ’s PR Agency Prain said, “On October 21st, through the Seoul Central District Court, SM Entertainment withdrew their preliminary injunction to prohibit the sales of JYJ’s first album, The Beginning.”

SM Entertainment filed the injunction on October 12th believing that JYJ had signed an exclusive contract with CJeS Entertainment which would cause a dual contract situation.
However, CJeS is the agency that JYJ hired to handle their management work just like Prain has been hired to handle JYJ’s PR.

Source: newsen Via: DBSKnights
Old 27th October 2010, 06:58 PM
still alone Initiate

They better should forget about the lawsuit too and change the contracts That's the only way to show us that they have changed. I think they just stopped this one, because they saw they were wrong and didn't want to lose their face But it's a good thing

Old 27th October 2010, 07:18 PM
winding road Initiate

LOL I KNEW THEY DID IT ONLY TO NOT LOSE BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY COULDN'T WIN IT
Quote:
SM stated, "The injunction was to prohibit sales, but the album was already released, so it (the injunction) became meaningless, that's why we withdrew."

Source: star.mk.co.kr
Translation: ♥러빙유 @ OneTVXQ.com
but it's still good news.
Old 27th October 2010, 07:21 PM
count down Initiate

SME.. what losers still, lol

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 27th October 2010, 08:49 PM

lol i guess its better than nothing? so yay sm, good for you! kinda...

Old 28th October 2010, 12:44 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I find it funny how SM still isn't admitting to being wrong about the dual contract issue. They stopped the injunction because they knew JYJ and co. have already made the bulk of profits they got from The Beginning.
Old 28th October 2010, 01:27 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Jaejoong and Ayu finally found each other on Twitter lol. They're tweeting each other as we speak. XD

Jaejoong tweets Ayu~ (t/n: they speak in casual form to each other )

@mjjeje @ayu_19980408 I can't type in Japanese using this phone~

@ayu_19980408 @mjjeje yeah, I can tell (LOL)

@mjjeje @ayu_19980408 I guess I can't use emoticons too~ in any case, Ayu can keep using Japanese ok!

@ayu_19980408 @mjjeje OK↑

Translated by tohosomnia

Matsuura and Jaejoong are the only ones she's following!

Last edited by girl*; 28th October 2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 28th October 2010, 02:16 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

^ I'm following him!!!
Old 28th October 2010, 07:25 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

A comment from Starfield@SYC

Quote:
Sorry guys I am gonna spazz, the following responses on ayu’s twitter are too *interesting* (in full gossip mode):

フォローされたので、フォローバック!!!! RT @cocoa_1002: @ayu_19980408 ジェジュンをフォローしてるねっ(*^^*)
about 4 hours ago via Echofon

cocoa_1002: So you are following Jaejoong now (*^^*)
ayu: Since he followed me, I followed him back!!!!

フォローしなかったらしないで、何でフォローし合わないんですか?逆に不自然とかいうツイで溢れかえる。何 にしたって、何か言われるなら、うちらのフツーのツイでのやりとりを見てもらった方が早い。R T @shu_yonemura: @ayu_19980408 それは通らないでしょ~。いわゆ

shu_yonmura: This logic doesn’t work, cause wouldn’t you have to follow everybody back? (T/N: This is basically what he said, I didn’t get his whole sentence since he was referring to some previous happening that I am unaware of)

ayu: When I wasn’t following him, there was a flood of tweets that asked me why we don’t follow each other, isn’t it unnatural? (T/N: I don’t get the rest of the sentence, referring to past event too- I missed out a lot of twitterdom drama lol?)

それで、この一連のガセ報道が収まってくれると嬉しいです。RT @maami10020602: @ayu_19980408 あたしは、あゆちゃんとジェジュンがお話してるの見たいよ~( *^^* )
about 3 hours ago via Echofon

maami10020602: For me, I’ve been wanting to see Ayu chan talking with Jaejoong~ ( *^^* )

Ayu: I will be glad if by doing this, this recent series of fake tabloid news can be put to rest.

そーゆー事です。お互いのファンの皆様に、安心してもらいたいと思っての行動です。RT @TeamAyu_andMac: @ayu_19980408 何もないんだから、堂々とですね?あゆらしくていいね!
about 3 hours ago via Echofon

TeamAyu_andMac: It’s exactly because you two have nothing going on, you can tweet boldly with him right? That’s so like Ayu!

Ayu: Exactly. I take this action in order to assure fans of both of us.

Soon after Ayu followed Jae, Max unfollowed Ayu, posting a mysterious tweet saying, “It’s exactly when there’s a reason for doing something, that you cannot say anything.” THEN, he deleted that tweet and followed Ayu again ^^;;;

Okayyyyyy.

Anyway, I find it so cute that Jaejoong used ‘ore’ (common form used in front of people younger than you or close to you) instead of ‘boku’ in his tweet to Ayu (somehow it makes me dokidoki haha). And he called her ‘Ayu’ instead of ‘Ayumi san’ or ‘Ayumi nesan’.
I am not seriously shipping these two or anything, just that I find their interactions so cute =P
Did Max seriously unfollowed Ayu because she followed Jae? lol this man.
Old 28th October 2010, 08:21 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

ayujae is becoming REAAAAL
now more than ever

i can't wait for a tweet saying h ayu, i had so much fun in your house last night "

Tumblr
| lastfm

Closed Thread

Tags
changmin, dbsk, dong bang shin ki, jyj, rising gods of the east, tohoshinki, tvxq, yunho