ayu albums hard to find in Singapore cd stores - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 22nd May 2009, 01:58 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I would like to go to HMV Heeren tomorrow to check out for OS version for A Complete -All Singles- and (miss)understood albums cuz i didnt get the chance to purchase them in the past. But i'm afraid that there isn't any more stock/production for these 2 albums. Does anyone know if HMV still have the OS version of these 2 albums? Or any other places?

[~Set made by Kodayumi~ ]

♥ Astonishing Ayu ♥ Awesome Kuu-chan ♥
Old 23rd May 2009, 12:25 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by murasakinohana View Post
you mean they still have it there?! i remember going to HMV HEEREN early last year (2008 around Chinese New Year time..) and i saw one copy of 'A'. either it's been left untouched or got ppl buy already and they stock more..
hmm..seems like it might have been there for quite some time..maybe
Old 23rd May 2009, 12:43 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KuMiLoVeR- View Post
I would like to go to HMV Heeren tomorrow to check out for OS version for A Complete -All Singles- and (miss)understood albums cuz i didnt get the chance to purchase them in the past. But i'm afraid that there isn't any more stock/production for these 2 albums. Does anyone know if HMV still have the OS version of these 2 albums? Or any other places?
Hey KuMiLoVeR, you know something..(speakin of A COMPLETE..) i just went to HMV CityLink earlier on this morning and i saw the OS pressing (quite possibly the HK pressing..) of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ but it wasn't the normal box packaging, but rather they use the typical cd+dvd casing.. and for a split second i tot it was the JPN press cd-only.. quite strange leh..
Old 23rd May 2009, 12:45 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^it's not strange, the box package is for the first press only, and after those are sold out, it will be in the normal CD+DVD casing.

My Instagram

Old 23rd May 2009, 02:36 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^it's not strange, the box package is for the first press only, and after those are sold out, it will be in the normal CD+DVD casing.
cheh.. i see..
Old 23rd May 2009, 02:53 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
I was there 2 weeks ago & I did saw a CD only copy of (miss)understood with the photobook but not the CD + DVD .

A COMPLETE - They don't have the S'pore press anymore (which has the box & photobook) , in comes the HK press & they stuck the PG sticker in the front & on the side of the OBI oh god

but you will not find a boxset nor the photobook in here . Instead it's those 'fat' casings .

Once the S'pore press of A COMPLETE's more or less out of print , I don't think Warner Music will manfacture more of it now

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:44 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I was there 2 weeks ago & I did saw a CD only copy of (miss)understood with the photobook but not the CD + DVD .

A COMPLETE - They don't have the S'pore press anymore (which has the box & photobook) , in comes the HK press & they stuck the PG sticker in the front & on the side of the OBI oh god

but you will not find a boxset nor the photobook in here . Instead it's those 'fat' casings .

Once the S'pore press of A COMPLETE's more or less out of print , I don't think Warner Music will manfacture more of it now
Oh no...that's sad I went to HMV Citylink just now instead of HMV Heeren (cuz i was going to see the cosplayers at License 2 Play Gaming & Electronics Fair) and i managed to find the A COMPLETE album like what murasakinohana has said. But i didnt check out the origin/type of press of the album and the price was $55.95...which is too expensive for me. So i didnt buy...i have made an enquiry to Sembawang Music..wondered if they still have stocks for these 2 albums or not...

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:52 PM
rainy day Initiate

^ Then that's probably the Japanese press of the 3CD version.
Old 23rd May 2009, 03:58 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
^ Then that's probably the Japanese press of the 3CD version.
Oh i see...i should have bought these 2 albums earlier. Now it's too late for me...is there any other alternative? Any other options that meets my requirements - affordable & good quality ?

Old 23rd May 2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Oh no...that's sad I went to HMV Citylink just now instead of HMV Heeren (cuz i was going to see the cosplayers at License 2 Play Gaming & Electronics Fair) and i managed to find the A COMPLETE album like what murasakinohana has said. But i didnt check out the origin/type of press of the album and the price was $55.95...which is too expensive for me. So i didnt buy...i have made an enquiry to Sembawang Music..wondered if they still have stocks for these 2 albums or not...
really $55.95 ?

the one that I saw in HMV Heeren , it was like going for $80 + @_@ & that's the 3 CDs A COMPLETE ; Japan press

Quote:
Oh i see...i should have bought these 2 albums earlier. Now it's too late for me...is there any other alternative? Any other options that meets my requirements - affordable & good quality ?
I don't know

I guess it will be online ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 23rd May 2009, 04:55 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
really $55.95 ?

the one that I saw in HMV Heeren , it was like going for $80 + @_@ & that's the 3 CDs A COMPLETE ; Japan press

I don't know

I guess it will be online ?
I'm not sure about the exact price that i saw...but i'm sure that it costs $50+ . Online shopping? To be honest, i had never tried online shopping before...so i had no idea where to start from and what to do.

Old 24th May 2009, 08:57 AM
rainy day Initiate

Prices are very inconsistent within both outlets of HMV. Which is very weird. :\
Old 24th May 2009, 01:01 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
Prices are very inconsistent within both outlets of HMV. Which is very weird. :\
Oh is it? I didnt know that nor notice that...anyway, i had made an enquiry to Sembawang Music through email and i guess what i can do now is to wait for their reply.

Old 26th May 2009, 08:14 AM
As if.. Initiate

is this still sold? cdrama doesnt seemed to have it... they're like.... so behind.
ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ Live in TAIPEI
Old 28th May 2009, 05:22 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
i think it's HK press lah.. ya quite expensive as compared to the ''boxed-up'' version which i paid like $40++ at JURONG EAST CD-RAMA..
Old 28th May 2009, 10:19 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by murasakinohana View Post
i think it's HK press lah.. ya quite expensive as compared to the ''boxed-up'' version which i paid like $40++ at JURONG EAST CD-RAMA..
Oh when did you buy the album at Jurong East CD-RAMA?? I gave my contact to them last month...asking them to check out for me from Warner Music. But there isn't any news from them since then...and Sembawang Music replied to me that they had no stock.

However i saw YesAsia selling the HK version (Jacket A) at US$27.49 not long ago[Link: http://www.yesasia.com/global/a-comp...0-en/info.html]. They didnt mention if the album comes with the photobook. Do you think i should purchase it? Does it worth the money?

Old 28th May 2009, 11:10 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Oh when did you buy the album at Jurong East CD-RAMA?? I gave my contact to them last month...asking them to check out for me from Warner Music. But there isn't any news from them since then...and Sembawang Music replied to me that they had no stock.

However i saw YesAsia selling the HK version (Jacket A) at US$27.49 not long ago[Link: http://www.yesasia.com/global/a-comp...0-en/info.html]. They didnt mention if the album comes with the photobook. Do you think i should purchase it? Does it worth the money?
the day it came out was the day i RUSHED (seriously..RUSHED) to CD-RAMA and picked up 2 copies of it...

ok lah worth it.
Old 28th May 2009, 11:51 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
that is the 3CD+DVD, OS version. it's not the japan version, my friend was there and i ask her to check it out.

My Instagram

Old 28th May 2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhana View Post
is this still sold? cdrama doesnt seemed to have it... they're like.... so behind.
ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ Live in TAIPEI
they probably am not selling it ?

I don't know but I know HMV's

Old 28th May 2009, 01:46 PM
BALLAD Initiate

gramaphone is selling the 3CD+DVD at $31.90, Chef+Vanny bought it.

i'm not 100% sure, but i thought i still saw a number of the box sets at Tampines Mall's CD-Rama.

My Instagram

Tags
singapore