Post YOUR London Experience when you met Ayumi Hamasaki - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 24th January 2010, 03:53 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Post YOUR London Experience when you met Ayumi Hamasaki

Ok well I guess I’m going to start things off xD.... Since a few people mentioned about starting a new thread about Ayu fan’s in London experience, I figured I will start it off xD and hope everyone else chips in and share their experience, you know who you are! Lol

23rd January 2010!!

Ok well... it was 7am for me when I finally got out the house... I’m actually about 30-40 minutes away from Ayu’s Hotel... So I figured it’ll be best to get to the place early =)... I met up with my friend and we both decided to go look for the hotel, wasn’t hard since my friend had a rough idea where it was. When we got to the entrance of the hotel, I manage to meet Walking.Proud and her friend GiGi. As well as a few people that were from France and then later came a few others, didn’t actually know where they were from but yeah haha... I manage to get along with everyone and me, my friend, Walking.proud (also known to be Laura!) and Gi were talking about when they got here and how long they been waiting for... It surprised me that they actually woke up and got to the Hotel at 6am and waited in the horrible cold. So we stood up, walked around, talked and sat down at times and having laughs about Ayu is most probably at the top laughing at her fans freezing in the cold haha...

A few hours later we saw many of her staffs came out... Probably about 3 black vans full of staffs, though I think all of them were preparing some sort of thing for Ayu later on PV? Photoshoot? Who knows... Everyone stood up and got a little excited, since so many staffs were there maybe Ayu will come out soon too... But after an hour wait we were all in the waiting mood again. Then apparently someone saw the staff’s came back... Most likely they finished they’re preparation and went back to the hotel for some lunch. This was around 11am at the time I’m guessing...

During this whole wait we had people asking us “who are you waiting for?” “Is there someone famous in there” We all replied and they just gave us one of those “ohhh” faces AKA don’t know but ok kind of reaction haha. We had many people giving us funny face expressions and maybe even some finger pointing. Nevertheless it didn’t really matter to us since they weren’t who we were looking for! haha

A few more people started to show up, it ended up from 8 people to around 15 of us all waiting... Someone suggested forming a line so it’ll be easy for Ayu when she comes out to sign our things. We saw Stan-san come in and out the building a few times and we figured any minute now... About 30 more minutes (12:30pm) we finally got to see who we’ve been waiting for =) for some... it was a 6 hours wait.. for others it was 3.. maybe 2 hours wait... but it does not matter, every second you spend seeing Ayumi was worth it.

Ayu came out of the hotel and saw our line and went right into the middle of our line and was like “so what am I signing” lol it was kind of funny haha and also Stan-san mentioned no camera’s as well... Either way Everyone got at least 1 thing signed in their Ayu items, some burst out crying and some were just very shocked. I personally was very shocked, but I manage to keep myself cool as well haha. After I got my CD signed, I manage to get a hand shake with Ayu too... It was a very great experience and probably one of the best experiences ... I’ve never waited for so long just to get something signed. But I also had this thing going round my head that I am actually standing right next to Ayu and I’m actually able to get a handshake as well as an autograph from someone I’ve been idled for so long. I just got to always say to myself that I am one of the luckiest people to ever meet Ayumi Hamasaki, no matter how many times I say it... I know there are some that are fighting their obstacles to get to Ayu and didn’t work and I really hope that someday you’ll be able to meet Ayumi too...

She is no doubt one of the kindest and sweetest person ever, she came out of the hotel with such a natural smile and she was so kind to the people that stood in the cold, like when I read Walking.Proud’s report about Ayu holding her hand and saying “ohh your hands are cold” it must of meant a lot to her. Having said that, it’s so cute when Ayu is so small xD it’s soo kawaii haha... She looks totally different in person too. Make up or none, it’s just... Wow... those are my words.

Well thats my report...

Here is a little video i made to show everyone the Hotel, what it looks like and how big it is!!! lol

And now for the photos =)

Image of the Hotel at 8am! nice lights up =)

One of Ayu's Equipment Vans...

Ayu's Driver! Cleaning the Car... Nice and shiny for Ayu xD

Our Little group photo! Afew from France, and like Walking proud said, Barcelona xD.. I took this photo so you don't get to see me =(

Looking at my CD cover in my freezing red cold hands..

But in the end... It was alll worth it!!! (Front cover signed)

Inside CD signed!

Last edited by Ianieee; 26th January 2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 24th January 2010, 04:07 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Thanks Ianiee for sharing this!
you guys are SO LUCKKKKYYY!!
Old 24th January 2010, 04:09 AM
teens Initiate

Thx for posting your experience, and nice pics!
Old 24th January 2010, 04:15 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i seriously wish that someone can do a video recording when ayu gets the fan book!!! ooh..i wanna see that sooooooo badly.

My Instagram

Old 24th January 2010, 04:31 AM
Liar Initiate

OMG your experience literally made me cry a bit... What a nice thing to experience!! I wish that someday I can have the same thing happen to myself!!
Thank you for sharing this precious moment!! You are so lucky!!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 24th January 2010, 04:36 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Wow, you are very lucky! Too bad they don't ever allow pictures! But getting her autograph-- amazing!!
Old 24th January 2010, 04:45 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
i seriously wish that someone can do a video recording when ayu gets the fan book!!! ooh..i wanna see that sooooooo badly.

I seccond this! That would be sooo amazing!!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 24th January 2010, 05:27 AM
Initiate

Thanks for taking the time to share this with everyone
Old 24th January 2010, 05:34 AM
sending mail Initiate

I AM DETERMINED TO MEET AYU ONE DAY.

Old 24th January 2010, 06:22 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

really sweet experiences...thanks for sharing

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 24th January 2010, 06:34 AM
Initiate

You guys are very lucky ! i hope i can meet her someday ^^!
Old 24th January 2010, 06:59 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Wow, you are very lucky! Too bad they don't ever allow pictures! But getting her autograph-- amazing!!
walking.proud actually got two photos with Ayu... one personal one with her and a few others, and a group photo at a different meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
Our little group tonight ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
@cronopl: hahaha don't worry!!! let's see tomorrow!!

mmm well the pics.. XD just the mroe exciting ones are almost imposible the show, cause we can't pass the pics from my friends cam to this computer.. so you will have to see a pic of a pic XDD but still you can see ayu!! ^^

I'm the girl with brown hair, Gi the blond one, Cronopl the guy behind ^^

WITH AYU!!!

THE SECOND ONE!!!

Me and Gi with Bancho
All the fans who made it to London are so lucky tho! Good for them
Old 24th January 2010, 10:22 AM
Dolls Initiate

you guys are SOOOOO DAMN LUCKKY!!! *jealous*

but thanks for sharing...
it's such a very sweet experience.. LOL XD

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Old 24th January 2010, 12:01 PM
YOU Initiate

SOOO LUCKYYY!!! I must meet her one day >_<
Old 24th January 2010, 12:13 PM
SCAR Initiate

Thanks for sharing this, fantastic story. I'm not even jealous, just so happy that people in Europe of all places were able to meet Ayumi Hamasaki.
Old 24th January 2010, 12:16 PM
Initiate

Ahh~ I want to be there too!! Your guys are super lucky!!
Old 24th January 2010, 12:22 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Sooo lucky.. I'm glad that she signed everyone's albums/singles, she is so kind.. Actually, I didn't think she would have patience When I start to work and earn some money, I will meet Ayu if she comes to Europe again!! REALLY!
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Old 24th January 2010, 12:46 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'M IN THE LINE PHOTO! I'm the one with a blue coat, a green hat and orange gloves ;D

I got my NEXT LEVEL Encore USB signed! I also asked Ayu to write Happy Birthday for my niece and sign in, and she did. She was so lovely, she was saying "Happy Birthday?" "Is it her birthday today?" I don't remember much else because I burst into tears as soon as I saw her. XD I also gave her a letter (written on her own merchandise) and she said "thank you" really cute and looked happy and shocked when I gave her it!

I won't resay everything, but he missed out all the singing we did, we got pointed at lot by her staff because of it. These are some photos my friend took of what she was wearing, they're not HQ you can make it out! She looked really rockish and soooo beautiful!!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/DSC03555.jpg - her signing the birthday message!
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/DSC03553.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/DSC03554.jpg

They got a little distorted when rotating.
Old 24th January 2010, 01:11 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^that's really a nice story relmy. I'm happy for you!
Old 24th January 2010, 01:23 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

i just can't get over the thought of how lucky you all are guys...
and she will stay there for 6 days from now...that's a long time to keep stalking her...hahaha... XD...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Tags
ayu, ayu in london, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, london