TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A 〜サイゴノトラブル〜 FINAL information thread - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd October 2020, 04:41 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Please discuss Ayu's second pregnancy in this thread!

http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread...88#post3328988
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:00 PM
Initiate

Now we know one of the reason for great vocals. I've seen some studies on how pregnancy "helps" the vocal chords because of the hormones and all.
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:00 PM
poker face Initiate

So she's having a healthier life now and probably drinking less alcohol. Of course, some vocal classes as well. That's why her vocals are so amazing lately.
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:03 PM

I have to say what I really enjoyed is that Timmy wasn't there. I like him as a person and I think he is sweet, so is her cousin. But I never liked her male backing vocalists. They are both great vocalists and both can easily outsing Ayu, but them as backing vocalists simply doesn't sound good and does not fit Ayu's voice nor her songs. I feel that one of the reasons she sounded so good was not having them as backing vocals, simply because she often tries to outscream them. This time she did not scream, I can't remember when was the last time she didn't scream. God, her vocals were so good, I really hope she keeps that up!

Also, SIGNAL was amazing! I always loved it and it's one of the few songs from A Song for xx I listen to regularly, because it has this "let's do an 80's disco song" feeling, but combined with this typical 90's sound. I always really liked that and they managed to get this "80's disco" sound to the forefront with the arrangement used. Also her more deeper voice sounded perfect with it. I want a new recording. <3
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:06 PM
July 1st Initiate

I hope Timmy's OK. these days I worry that every absence would be coronavirus-related.
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:25 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I have to say what I really enjoyed is that Timmy wasn't there. I like him as a person and I think he is sweet, so is her cousin. But I never liked her male backing vocalists. They are both great vocalists and both can easily outsing Ayu, but them as backing vocalists simply doesn't sound good and does not fit Ayu's voice nor her songs. I feel that one of the reasons she sounded so good was not having them as backing vocals, simply because she often tries to outscream them. This time she did not scream, I can't remember when was the last time she didn't scream. God, her vocals were so good, I really hope she keeps that up!

Also, SIGNAL was amazing! I always loved it and it's one of the few songs from A Song for xx I listen to regularly, because it has this "let's do an 80's disco song" feeling, but combined with this typical 90's sound. I always really liked that and they managed to get this "80's disco" sound to the forefront with the arrangement used. Also her more deeper voice sounded perfect with it. I want a new recording. <3
SIGNAL and WE WISH were so exciting, I was struggling with bopping my light stick and taking pictures haha.

I like this screenshot I took, didn't get many good ones but this is cute:

Spoiler:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:37 PM
ayu trance Initiate

So glad everyone enjoyed it so much, I can't wait to see a digest or something to share the joy
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:37 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

The setlist is amazing + glad to hear that Ayu's vocals were top-notch + congrats to Ayu on her second pregnancy!
Old 2nd October 2020, 06:32 PM
too late Initiate

I wonder this show was recorded and edited before being live stream or not. Everything is so perfect and there is also the long credit after MY ALL. It looks like I was watching the DVD/BD
Old 2nd October 2020, 06:35 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Quote:
I have to say what I really enjoyed is that Timmy wasn't there. I like him as a person and I think he is sweet, so is her cousin. But I never liked her male backing vocalists. <3
Who's Ayu's cousin that's her vocalist?

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 2nd October 2020, 06:42 PM
Initiate

@holy_arrow I thought about that too. I wonder if she felt more relaxed not having the audience. Some singers/artists do better when they are just rehearsing (this type of concert with no audience is basically like a dress rehearsal) and they don't feel the pressure of doing something wrong.
Old 2nd October 2020, 06:44 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
@holy_arrow I thought about that too. I wonder if she felt more relaxed not having the audience. Some singers/artists do better when they are just rehearsing (this type of concert with no audience is basically like a dress rehearsal) and they don't feel the pressure of doing something wrong.
We’ve seen ayu rehearsing on insta and she was the same as usual.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd October 2020, 06:48 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixflame15 View Post
I believe all his social media accounts have been deleted
This sounds scary. His YouTube page is still up though.
Old 2nd October 2020, 06:49 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
I guess she sounds better because of the absence of noise. A crowd of thousand people screaming may affect her hearing, even with noise-cancelling earphones.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 2nd October 2020, 06:54 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I guess she sounds better because of the absence of noise. A crowd of thousand people screaming may affect her hearing, even with noise-cancelling earphones.
Absence of fan noise didn't save her from many disastrous TV lives.
Quote:
I feel that one of the reasons she sounded so good was not having them as backing vocals, simply because she often tries to outscream them.
She has a custom-made mix in her ear piece, it's not impossible that she doesn't even have their voices there.

Last edited by Chris85; 2nd October 2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old 2nd October 2020, 07:22 PM
MY STORY Initiate

You know, I was feeling so alone and disconnected this week but this live and chatting with everyone on discord has made me feel really connected again. I'm watching Hwangs live stream now so I can talk to people more about this live haha.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 2nd October 2020, 07:30 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
I hope Timmy's OK. these days I worry that every absence would be coronavirus-related.
Yeah I am bit worried too.

I hope I can watch the concert later these days, whould have loved to join live seeing the amazing setlist^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 2nd October 2020, 08:48 PM
SEASONS Initiate

I think that’s how she sounds on first day of tours, and people say she sounded awesome then we get the live stream or whatever of the next day and wonder what went wrong.
She seriously delivered vocals, THAT’s the Ayu I love. I’m so glad she came back to her deep and natural voice (though still a bit far from her peak at 08 imo). Please Ayu bless us recording something with that gorgeous voice you have now. Give us the album.
I hope she has learned that resting can improve her performance by 200%. In the future, I really hope instead of straining long af hall tours she chooses to do less concerts on bigger venues with resting in between.

Last edited by Toniayu123; 2nd October 2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 2nd October 2020, 08:54 PM
Voyage Initiate

Hope Timmy's OK!!

The concert sounds like it was amazing! Sorry if this has been asked before but how do you buy a ticket?
Old 2nd October 2020, 10:04 PM
I am... Initiate

This show was amazing! She sounded so good! And Bye-bye darling and It was live

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_arrow View Post
I wonder this show was recorded and edited before being live stream or not. Everything is so perfect and there is also the long credit after MY ALL. It looks like I was watching the DVD/BD
It was definitely pre-recorded. I thought it was live up until SIGNAL. The transition made it pretty obvious.

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Tags
サイゴノトラブル, final, saigo no trouble, trouble tour 2020