New song ringtone to be included free with Rock'n'Roll Circus for TeamAyu members - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th March 2010, 10:47 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

New song ringtone to be included free with Rock'n'Roll Circus for TeamAyu members

Since this is a pretty big deal, I'll put it in a new post.

Livedoor posted an article which basically lays out all the album information for us which I will have a temporary translation at the bottom of this post for. The most interesting bit of information is this:

Quote:
<未発表曲着うた(R)配信に関して>
ニューアルバム未収録で発売未定の新曲を着うた(R)で、アルバムを購入したファンクラブ会員に無料プレゼ ント
⇒未発表曲の着うた(R)配信は自身初

●配信詳細
・配信開始日:2010年4月13日(火)
・ダウンロード方法:
ファンクラブ会員ナンバーで特設サイトにアクセスし、
アルバムに封入されているシリアルナンバーを入力してダウンロード

●楽曲詳細
○タイトル:「未定」/○楽曲ジャンル・テイスト:ミディアム・バラード
Which basically says that there will be a brand new, untitled, undecided-to-be-released song that is a medium ballad given to TeamAyu members free of charge via chaku uta. (All copies of the album will have the serial number card to get it, but you will have to join TeamAyu and have a Japanese mobile to download the chaku uta.)

I wonder what kind of title it'll have and what release it'll be on...

Source
http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/4664152/

Temporary translation:
Spoiler:
< for new album >
- Release date: April 14, 2010(Wednesday)
- Title: "Rock`n'Roll Circus"(reading: Rock'n'roll circus)

< content of collection and price >
- 【CD+DVD】 \3,990(including tax)
CD: 15 all collection/DVD: 17 alltrack collection
Eight video clips and eight making ..(.. clips
Simultaneous sale LIVE DVD'ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A -NEXT LEVEL-' digest image)
- < privilege first time > With gorgeous photo book(full-color 36P)
- 【CD】 \3,150 (including tax)(It is the same as the content of record CD on ⇒. )

< commodity obtaining text >
Finally, the original album that becomes the 11th piece puts it on the market.
15 all collection that added new song that dares the first London recording in oneself to smash hit single "Sunrise / Sunset -LOVE is ALL-" "You were... / BALLAD". Eight video clips that reach the more than halves of the number of album tunes are collected to DVD. In addition, gorgeous content that collected digest image of live DVD"ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A -NEXT LEVEL-" of all those making clips and sales on the same day in bonus track. As privilege first time, it is addition in 【CD+DVD】 gorgeous photo book (full-color 36P).

< first material of new album >
- The first, gorgeous board is put on the market.
"Goods and gorgeousness BOX that makes a set" that becomes the first is put on the market by the limited amount.
・【 CD+DVD+LIVE DVD + specially-made goods 】 \11,800(including tax)
In addition (It is connected to taking a picture and the recording in London), it special is set BOX with specially-made mug + tea the set of LIVE DVD'ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A -NEXT LEVEL-' of the sale simultaneously as 【CD+DVD】. It immediately sells it all from the reservation beginning by the reservation in the main net shop.

< for take a picture/recording in London >
Hamasaki progress comment

'It not was an outlook on the world to be expressed in this album, bright feeling musical like L.A. nicely done, and London tried thinking that feeling with the shadow for a moment was suitable. '

It the first visits London by contraries though quite a lot of recordings and taking a picture in foreign countries have been done up to now. ..new song for the album.. all, U2, Rolling Stones, and the top artist ..[gaga].. all over the world :.
It recorded in the metropolis studio used in a body, and it went with the Tim young from whom a lot of mastering also handled the overseas important person artist Madonna et al.. It took a picture of all jackets, booklets, and the photo books by all London location, and it took a picture of two of four to which the video clip was newly taken a picture for the album in London.

- Current overseas recording/taking a picture [**]
2009: Recording → [rosanzeruzu] and Hawaii of album 'NEXT LEVEL'
2006: Recording and jacket taking a picture → New York of album '(miss)understood'
2008: The video clip of single "Mirrorcle World" is Paris.
2008: The video clip of "GREEN" of single "Days / GREEN" is Shanghai.

- Person in question comment that puts album on the market
「Oneself ..being possible to do very convincing.. finished this album. It is thought that it was expressible straight for the my present self to think and to feel it. When a lot of people can listen, it is glad. 」

< for autograph lyrics original enclosed measures >
- The measure is detailed.
Lyrics describe in the new album collection tune and the Hamasaki progress describes lyrics of 12 music described in the booklet to the form by the autograph. The original that describes the autograph is enclosed respectively at random in a new album. Of course Hamasaki is a privilege included only in 12 CD among about 400,000 initial shipments ..the super-special and premium that becomes the first... The probability that only one autograph lyrics in the world can be obtained is 12/400,000.

- Object form of autograph lyrics enclosing
【CD+DVD】 *Only the board first time :.
Because it is 【 special BOX set 】* limited amount board, only the board = first time :.
- Number of initial shipments: 400,000 pieces
- Two above-mentioned form addition(【 only CD 】 of enclosed off the subject lyrics is excluded. )
- The autograph lyrics enclosed number of sheets: 12 pieces
- Establishment that autograph lyrics undertake: 1/33,333 pieces
Details of form that describes ⇒
Description of A4 size form. The pen that the Hamasaki progress person in question is usually using is used.

- Details to execution of autograph lyrics privilege
Cannot the surprise of the person from Hamasaki himself from whom everyone who bought something be done?、Thus, the idea that gives the commodity some presents (surprise) at random surfaces. Originally, it will be enclosed because there was an idea of writing lyrics by the autograph to tell the lyrics world of the work more directly now.

- Person in question comment on autograph lyrics privilege
「Lyrics written by my hand decided to be put as a surprise present for the person who had bought it though it was small. The person who hit is glad because it is what puts the desire and writes though he or she might not read easily because it is never good only for a few minutes of the person very limited, and writing the character when it is possible to keep it importantly. 」

< for jacket photograph >
- Jacket concept
A Music element of the entire album is a concept in the front side typed out as for strong [bu] ..no lock... seem London it of which it took a picture this time by coloring based on three colors (red, the black, and white)The outlook on the world to be expressed in this album is expressed more clearly also in the jacket photograph.

- For taking a picture
・Taking a picture years: The end of January, 2010
・Period: Two days
・Taking a picture place: Surrounding of Soho, Covent Garden, and Westminster and central London
・The episode when taking a picture: It pleasantly responded to the signature because the fan of enthusiastic Europe had done every sunrise waiting in the front of the coldest (the temperature 1℃) inside and hotel and the taking a picture place and studios. There was a fan that had come from France and Northern Europe to say nothing of the British of the London living, too.

< for unpublished tune ring song (R) delivery >
It free presents an undecided new song for the sale to the fan club member who bought the album by ring song (R) in the new album uncollection.
The delivery of own ring song (R) of ⇒ unpublished tune is the first.

- The delivery is detailed.
・Delivery start date: April 13, 2010(Tuesday)
・Downloading procedure:
It accesses the specially-installed site by the number of fan club members.
The serial number enclosed with the album is input and it downloads it.

- Music is detailed.
- Title: "Undecided" /* music genre taste: Medium ballade

< schedule for the future >
The arena tour of 13 place in the whole country 31 performance is held at 4/11 (Saturday).

< detailed album >
- Release date: April 14, 2010(Wednesday)
- Title: "Rock`n'Roll Circus"(reading: Rock'n'roll circus)

< content of collection and price >
- 【CD+DVD】 \3,990(including tax)
- 【CD】 \3,150 (including tax)(It is the same as the content of record CD on ⇒. )
- 【 CD+DVD+LIVE DVD + specially-made goods 】 \11,800(including tax)
)

[CD]
01. THE introduction
02. Microphone
03. count down
04. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
05. BALLAD
06. Last Links
07. montage
08. Don't look back
09. Jump!
10. Lady Dynamite
11. Sexy little things
12. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
13. meaning of Love
14. You were...
15. RED LINE ~for TA~

[DVD]
01. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
02. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
03. You were... (video clip)
04. BALLAD (video clip)
05. Sexy little things (video clip)
06. Microphone (video clip)
07. Don't look back (video clip)
08. Lady Dynamite (video clip)
09. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (making clip)
10. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (making clip)
11. You were... (making clip)
12. BALLAD (making clip)
13. Sexy little things (making clip)
14. Microphone (making clip)
15. Don't look back (making clip)
16. Lady Dynamite (making clip)
- bonus track "ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~" DIGEST

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th March 2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 17th March 2010, 11:24 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Well Ayu I would join your stupid little fanclub if you made it available internationally xD; Has our book not taught you anything? You have fans all over the world who would sacrifice all their money for you! Get on it, girl!!!! LOL j/k sorta
Old 17th March 2010, 11:24 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Well Ayu I would join your stupid little fanclub if you made it available internationally xD;
Even if we did join, we couldn't download the chaku uta ughhhhhhhhh~
Old 17th March 2010, 11:27 PM
JEWEL Initiate

^ If we could join, she would have to make it available my other means to be fair. Like itunes or something.
Old 17th March 2010, 11:35 PM
SCAR Initiate

So.. does this mean the only version of this song we will get with the album is the crappy low quality mobile ringtone version? I thought they'd release it to TA as an .mp3 or something.
Old 17th March 2010, 11:37 PM
sending mail Initiate

Well, at least we know we'll be getting this song .

Old 17th March 2010, 11:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
So.. does this mean the only version of this song we will get with the album is the crappy low quality mobile ringtone version? I thought they'd release it to TA as an .mp3 or something.
No, someone might rip it in HQ.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzxodmzqkdz
Sparkle's CM Mix from the free chaku uta giveaway that Honda had. It's very HQ.

The thing with chaku uta is that not everyone knows how to rip them well, and it's usually not even worth it, but in some cases, people do rip them if they feel they need to.

Basically, the only reason we get low quality chaku uta rips usually is because teth/tethevo and other users are kind enough to record the songs via PC microphones as opposed to directly ripping the files from the phone from some unknown method (cables and etc are needed?)

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th March 2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 17th March 2010, 11:40 PM
poker face Initiate

I think all this is unfair no matter from where you look at it. We (outside-Japan-fans) don't count. T__T

"Please don’t be afraid of wanting to take a step forward"
~浜崎あゆみ~

Old 17th March 2010, 11:43 PM
Curtain call Initiate

it's all about leaks baby well if it's possible
Old 17th March 2010, 11:45 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I'm thinking that maybe this is the extra song she did in London?? Maybe this is inspired with A WORLD IS ONE?? hahahaha but it would be so bad to release it only for TA if was inspired by AWIO... XD and we know it will be a ballad... hmmmm

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 17th March 2010, 11:50 PM
immature Initiate

awww to bad its only for TA members..im wondering how long till that song leaks into the internet lol~~~

either way NEW SONG!! YAY!!
Old 17th March 2010, 11:51 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
No, someone might rip it in HQ.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzxodmzqkdz
Sparkle's CM Mix from the free chaku uta giveaway that Honda had. It's very HQ.

The thing with chaku uta is that not everyone knows how to rip them well, and it's usually not even worth it, but in some cases, people do rip them if they feel they need to.

Basically, the only reason we get low quality chaku uta rips usually is because teth/tethevo and other users are kind enough to record the songs via PC microphones as opposed to directly ripping the files from the phone from some unknown method (cables and etc are needed?)
That makes sense. Since these days, ringtones are the actual song in .mp3 format. So I thought it'd be a matter of recieving the tone on your phone (as a .mp3) then transferring it to your computer's hard drive. Guess it's more complicated than that!
Old 17th March 2010, 11:56 PM
Heartplace Initiate

hey! did you notice that:

Shooting Episode: frigid enthusiastic fans from Europe (temperature 1 ℃) were there, and had to wait from the very sunrise in front of the hotel and the recording studio, willing for me to sign. English living in London, of course, but also there were fans who had come from France and Northern Europe.

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 17th March 2010, 11:56 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Even if we did join, we couldn't download the chaku uta ughhhhhhhhh~
This is so unfair. Well as usual.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 18th March 2010, 12:04 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post

Shooting Episode: frigid enthusiastic fans from Europe (temperature 1 ℃) were there, and had to wait from the very sunrise in front of the hotel and the recording studio, willing for me to sign. English living in London, of course, but also there were fans who had come from France and Northern Europe.

amen to that!

You came from Spain, I came from Holland, other people came from Norway.. All to see her!!

It was sooo worth, but she could do SOMETHING back to her international fans
Old 18th March 2010, 12:16 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post

Yes, I noticed it, haha.

Quote:
That makes sense. Since these days, ringtones are the actual song in .mp3 format. So I thought it'd be a matter of recieving the tone on your phone (as a .mp3) then transferring it to your computer's hard drive. Guess it's more complicated than that!
They're actually encrypted files of an unknown file type [for me anyway].... I don't know how people rip them, haha.
Old 18th March 2010, 12:18 AM
Heartplace Initiate

^
^haha yeah ^^

I still think she doesn't know where exactly is Spain XDD We were the only ones from the south XD LOL But well... I know why she remember France and North europe = Norway, ones for the mega book from MW recording and Norway because they gave her the book hehe ^^

I hope the photobook will have some pics of us ^^ and mayeb comments about it?? like on my way and off my day have XD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 18th March 2010, 12:33 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

hm, cool

can't wait to download it on my cell phone~

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 18th March 2010, 12:36 AM
No way to say Initiate

Waaaah!!! This is very cool, but I wish Ayu would acknowledge alll of her fans instead of just TA
Old 18th March 2010, 12:40 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's kind of hard considering that the chaku uta services are only available in Japan... haha.

If she had it available via a special website it'd be nice, but I think this way it's just so they can get money from potential FC members.

Tags
ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, medium ballad, new song, rock'n'roll circus