[TA POST] Ayu just had a baby - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 2nd January 2020, 03:58 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Lol they’re wildin’; now when you look back at her insta posts the past few months she was clearly hiding a bump and huge boobs...it’s incredible that no one picked up on it
Old 2nd January 2020, 04:06 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I don’t believe surrogacy is possible in japan. It would have had to be done overseas if so.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 2nd January 2020, 07:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Well, the TA post says she "gave birth" so that would mean that Ayu herself gave birth. But I mean people can speculate about whatever they want. Hiding a pregnancy might not be at all difficult if you have a big team working on it, I'm sure a bunch of celebrities have done it before. I mean, Namie kept her son completely away from the media for his entire life, didn't she?
I mean all the stuff looking back now, makes sense - her photos, skipped live shows that she usually attends, wardrobe "change". Plus with her, general public, would never think of pregnancy as the first reason why or think that anything is off in general, cuz she's known to wear cosy and baggy stuff, and she does post a lot of headshots too, she also did skip performance opportunities before too, so this really was nothing out of the ordinary for her, something that would actually spark a suspicion that she's hiding something. And yeah, she's got a massive team of staff with her most of the time, so that helped a lot too. And knowing japanese culture, they value privacy and won't really go out of their way to get juicy news, unless it was easy and obvious.

Tags
team ayu