[Utada Hikaru] ☆ Goodbye Happiness in Utada Hikaru's 45th Thread ☆ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th July 2011, 12:31 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
@ Koumori: I know, we really are becoming obsessed over things like that haha. We need to come up with like little games or random discussions to hold us over.

Like - Most Meaningful album or....art work contests or something hahaha. I also love these 'fake covers' that people are doing, we should do some for a future Utada single haha.

The sad thing is - is that I'm totally serious. I don't want this thread to die! haha
This thread is for anything about Utada, as long as it doesn't go way off-topic I don't want it to die either, if only because I like the thought there's other Utada fans out there still who haven't forgotten about her ahahaha

I'm like, waiting for some random news from her, like "right now I'm volunteering in France yay!" but her Twitter is beyond dead these days. Her last english tweet was back in April Her latest one was like..*checks*...uhhm ten days ago, but it was in reply to someone.

So I might go and make a fake single...lol

Actually, what is everyone's favourite album? I really love Exodus, Distance and HEART STATION. ULTRA BLUE is good too, though.
Old 12th July 2011, 01:27 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Oh no, not the favorite album again xD
The bad part of loving an artist with such a slow releasing pace, is that we have the "what's ur favorite album?" 5 times a year

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 12th July 2011, 01:44 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Oh no, not the favorite album again xD
The bad part of loving an artist with such a slow releasing pace, is that we have the "what's ur favorite album?" 5 times a year
That's right! But tbh I never checked the artist thread when she was actually active. I missed out on these discussions.
Old 12th July 2011, 01:59 PM
Secret Initiate

...I don't know what my favorite Utada album is I love all of them. I can tell you my least favorite song is Play Ball >.>;
Old 12th July 2011, 02:57 PM
Who... Initiate

I'm gonna try again =P

Is there a CD or something where Utada's take on SUKIYAKI is featured? =))

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Old 12th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Two of us Initiate

Well, I wasn't intending to post something with which I would get backslashed but I get the point, I didn't inted to be rude but I kind of lost my temper there ._.
Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's just frustrating to see people talking in circles in this thread if there's many other things about Utada they could talk about, like most beloved or least favourite picture, who has been to a concert of her and what his or her experiences were, Miracle Hikaru, discuss songtexts and articles or rumours about her, .....
Maybe I'm the only one interested in such things, but it would be something different ^^;
I was lurking here for a while and lost my temper as I said at the beginning of the post, but just ..ARGH. I feel like everything's been said already =.=;
Old 12th July 2011, 06:24 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Well, I wasn't intending to post something with which I would get backslashed but I get the point, I didn't inted to be rude but I kind of lost my temper there ._.
Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's just frustrating to see people talking in circles in this thread if there's many other things about Utada they could talk about, like most beloved or least favourite picture, who has been to a concert of her and what his or her experiences were, Miracle Hikaru, discuss songtexts and articles or rumours about her, .....
Maybe I'm the only one interested in such things, but it would be something different ^^;
I was lurking here for a while and lost my temper as I said at the beginning of the post, but just ..ARGH. I feel like everything's been said already =.=;
Well, instead of losing your temper you could instead bring up a new topic? Like ask what people's favourite photo is, or bring up an article to discuss?

Don't expect other people to do something that you haven't done yourself. Your outburst was rude, and unnecessary. If you want to talk about something else, bring up another topic.
Old 12th July 2011, 09:09 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

This thread is for anything about Utada, as long as it doesn't go way off-topic I don't want it to die either, if only because I like the thought there's other Utada fans out there still who haven't forgotten about her ahahaha

I'm like, waiting for some random news from her, like "right now I'm volunteering in France yay!" but her Twitter is beyond dead these days. Her last english tweet was back in April Her latest one was like..*checks*...uhhm ten days ago, but it was in reply to someone.

So I might go and make a fake single...lol

Actually, what is everyone's favourite album? I really love Exodus, Distance and HEART STATION. ULTRA BLUE is good too, though.
Haha yeah her last tweet was about stabbing herself while she was knitting or something...I don't know Google Translate is AWFUL.

I actually think my favorite albums are Deep River/Distance. It's so hard to choose though because all of them are really phenomenal.

I'm just curious, do any of us know what Utada's net worth is? I want to like guess at it haha. I think Forbes reported that Ayu's was like 400 mill or something once upon a time.

I feel like Utada has to be well over 100 mill at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roanmy View Post

I'm gonna try again =P

Is there a CD or something where Utada's take on SUKIYAKI is featured? =))

No, it was a cover and isn't featured on any of her discography.

I'll try and find it (I might still have it on my comp).

I am forever a proud BlackJack.

Old 12th July 2011, 09:18 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Well... she for sure has a good amount of money for herself... with 3 albums among the Japan's top10 best selling (Ayu only has 1), her singles sales and her tie-ins (that are also bigger and most likelly more profitable than Ayu's), I would say she most likelly has enought money for not needing to work anymore...

Also, her mother was one of the top Japan singers back in the 70s (still holding the record for the most consecutive weeks at #1 with an album, 20), so, I would say she was never poor

Still, in Japan it's forbiden to annouce people's income... They usually announce who paied the most taxes in order to especulate who made the most money... So, we don't know about Hikki at all^^

Old 12th July 2011, 10:00 PM
And Then Initiate

^I know she doesn't need to work anymore, I just like to know exact numbers. I can't tell you how many times I've gone on Celebrity Net Worth just to find out different celebrities' net worths. I know her family history and that she wasn't poor (I even have a lot of her rare photos from when she was young and in the studio, etc).

I just wanted a general number estimate of her net worth. Like is she worth 250 mill, 400 mill, etc.

She has dual citizenship in America - as well all know - so I was curious if they would report it here at all.

I know she once purchased a 1.5 million dollar Louis Vuitton carrying case for Kuma, so I know she's rich.

Old 12th July 2011, 11:00 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

And my point was... she is ****ing rich and can buy everyone on this forum But we don't have the numbers, and most likelly never will...

Old 13th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Liar Initiate

^^$1.5 mill? Are you sure that wasn't in yen?
Old 13th July 2011, 02:02 AM
too late Initiate

^ It's probably in yen lol
Old 13th July 2011, 03:27 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
And my point was... she is ****ing rich and can buy everyone on this forum But we don't have the numbers, and most likelly never will...
Well your point had nothing to do with net worth numbers which is what I was asking about

Anyway someone on UtadaNet is attempting to figure it out based on physical sales so I'll wait until they figure something out.

@Polyrhythm: Yeah I meant in yen, sorry lol. I think it cost a lot cause she had it customized.

Old 13th July 2011, 04:14 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Well your point had nothing to do with net worth numbers which is what I was asking about

Anyway someone on UtadaNet is attempting to figure it out based on physical sales so I'll wait until they figure something out.

@Polyrhythm: Yeah I meant in yen, sorry lol. I think it cost a lot cause she had it customized.
Most of her physical sales go for her Label... Her income will come mostly from tie-ins, cms, concerts, autoral rights from music and non-music related products with her name...

Old 13th July 2011, 04:16 AM
And Then Initiate

^Yeah they're calculating all of that too, so I'm waiting for it

Old 13th July 2011, 06:13 AM
Two of us Initiate

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic...owbiz-earners/

There you go ^^ At least there's some numbers for 2005 XD
I read once on that japanese wiki that's gone now that she had to pay the most tax in that year of all people in Japan... She sure did do well ^^
Old 13th July 2011, 07:32 AM
And Then Initiate

^Ahh thank youu! This is the type of stuff I was looking for lol. Wowwww she earned 12.5 mill in '05, that's insane.

Old 13th July 2011, 05:09 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Since we're so bored, here's a poll about Hikki's hair xD http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...00#post2716600
Old 13th July 2011, 05:29 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
^Ahh thank youu! This is the type of stuff I was looking for lol. Wowwww she earned 12.5 mill in '05, that's insane.
Whaat? Wow, go Hikki.
Closed Thread

Tags
hikki, singles collection 2, utada hikaru