New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 2nd & 3rd parts of 3 single project [IV] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th August 2010, 03:49 AM
rainy day Initiate

DAYS IS AMAZING!
Lol, I will preach that until the "Day" is die! I think the song is perfect. I love the way she sings it. It's so "bittersweet" and that's exactly what the lyrics represent. I couldn't imagine her singing it any other way. Nor would I want her to.
Old 24th August 2010, 03:49 AM
poker face Initiate

make room for me too! i want some sexy ayu covers time machine, awaaaaaay!!

Sets by ownsarai

formerly commander-kawaii123

Old 24th August 2010, 03:58 AM
Greatful days Initiate

...you know what I just realized?

There are so many conflicting opinions in this thread. Some of us hate the song, some love it. Some think it sounds like this song, and some another... but... no one is fighting.

Is it really possible at AHS?
Old 24th August 2010, 04:02 AM
Initiate

That's because a collection of the best and brightest users on AHS are converging on this thread for a discussion XD

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 24th August 2010, 04:06 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post

There are so many conflicting opinions in this thread. Some of us hate the song, some love it. Some think it sounds like this song, and some another... but... no one is fighting.

Yeah, I like how everyone is being respectful of each others opinions this time. It's really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
That's because a collection of the best and brightest users on AHS are converging on this thread for a discussion XD
hahaha yes. I love all you guys from the last few pages~

Last edited by love in music; 24th August 2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:13 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

^^^Good discussions are one of the things that make AHS worth it~
de tu puņo y letra
Old 24th August 2010, 04:14 AM
Initiate

Quick, spread the love to pass the time until the singles are released!!

One thing I'll say right here and now is that I hope to SOMEONE'S GOD that her mouth is closed in the covers. Or even just one cover shot. I'm so tired of all these singers, actresses, models, etc. thinking that it's a good idea to do this half-parted lip thing. They look really silly and it's damned distracting.

Though I didn't mind it so much on the MOON/blossom covers, which I thought were quite pretty.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 24th August 2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
One thing I'll say right here and now is that I hope to SOMEONE'S GOD that her mouth is closed in the covers. Or even just one cover shot. I'm so tired of all these singers, actresses, models, etc. thinking that it's a good idea to do this half-parted lip thing. They look really silly and it's damned distracting.

Though I didn't mind it so much on the MOON/blossom covers, which I thought were quite pretty.
I think it just really depends. Sometimes she can look great with her mouth slightly open and sometimes it can just look awkward. When she shows too much of her teeth I think it's kinda awkward. For the covers I'd like her to be smiling in at least one of them. Or if they're going to be sexy I'd like her facial expressions to be like either of the pics in your current set
Old 24th August 2010, 04:31 AM
Greatful days Initiate

^I agree. Sometimes she looks great doing her weird pout/fish lips/whatever you wanna call it, but sometimes it's just... I would like it if she stayed away from it this time around though, regardless, because it has been really overused the past few years. It was so scary on the Rule / Sparkle covers.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:34 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:

Don't jinx it, we already had one troll disrupting the peace in the first few pages. She might come back.

Quote:

I'm hoping for a closed mouth as well... I really want one of those soft expressions where she's looking far off with a serene looking smile (or rather ANY smile other than the not m(u) smile). She looks so beautiful in those type of pictures (&, CAROLS, BLUE BIRD, Moments).

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Last edited by Ranma Matsuri; 24th August 2010 at 04:36 AM.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:39 AM
No way to say Initiate

^ Oh those are some of her best single covers ever in the history of ever I want covers like those! <3 Sooo much It would be amazing to have a cover that combines each amazing quality of &, CAROLS, BLUE BIRD, and Moments into one fabulously perfect cover

/end fantasy
Old 24th August 2010, 04:45 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
^I agree. Sometimes she looks great doing her weird pout/fish lips/whatever you wanna call it, but sometimes it's just... I would like it if she stayed away from it this time around though, regardless, because it has been really overused the past few years. It was so scary on the Rule / Sparkle covers.
I think the R/S cover (the CD+DVD one anyway) was very intentionally. I think she was going for an Anime-ish look to contribute with the major tie-in. She looked like a character right out of the show lol.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
I'm hoping for a closed mouth as well... I really want one of those soft expressions where she's looking far off with a serene looking smile (or rather ANY smile other than the not m(u) smile). She looks so beautiful in those type of pictures (&, CAROLS, BLUE BIRD, Moments).
Those covers are great! I love her expression in them. You can tell it just came naturally in those pics instead of her expression being forced into something that doesn't even look good (Rule/Sparkle and S/S covers for example). I also love her expressions in all of the You were.../BALLAD covers.

Last edited by love in music; 24th August 2010 at 04:48 AM.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:46 AM
ourselves Initiate

Oh yes, please give us a smile on at least one version of one cover. Her smiles are so beautiful; I don't know why she hides it! But I'm usually very tolerant of covers, so what can I say? I'll like it anyway.

My travel blog
Old 24th August 2010, 04:48 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

"closed mouth"

Who likes the fish lips ?
anyone ?

I want an happy and super excited ayu in her 50th single

TWICE

Old 24th August 2010, 04:49 AM
No way to say Initiate

The promo pic for BLUE BIRD is a perfect example of one of Ayu's beautiful, natural smiles, no? :3

here:

And of course, the entire RnRC photobook had gorgeous natural smiles

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 24th August 2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:49 AM
Dolls Initiate

I absolutely love the beginning, the verses, and the bridge!!! but not so much the chorus...especially after the bridge to the end of the song =( Hopefully the chorus will grow on me later.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:51 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
Who likes the fish lips ?
anyone ?
I like it when it doesn't make her look crazy lol. I don't think it was that bad on MOON/blossom to be honest... If it's meant to be a little goofy like on Rule/Sparkle, I don't mind them either.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:53 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I stopped caring about the fishlips a while ago. A lot of people are doing it so it's just like whatever I'm used to it now.

I'm predicting them on crossroad but she just HAS to smile on L though... }{ and & were perfect covers with her natural smile, so I'm really hoping for L too.
de tu puņo y letra

Last edited by ストロボ・EdGE; 24th August 2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 24th August 2010, 04:55 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 View Post
^ Oh those are some of her best single covers ever in the history of ever I want covers like those! <3 Sooo much It would be amazing to have a cover that combines each amazing quality of &, CAROLS, BLUE BIRD, and Moments into one fabulously perfect cover

/end fantasy
I'd dieeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I think the R/S cover (the CD+DVD one anyway) was very intentionally. I think she was going for an Anime-ish look to contribute with the major tie-in. She looked like a character right out of the show lol.
I thought she looked more like a drag queen than an anime character. But at least the covers weren't flat out ugly like S/S~LOVE is ALL~ or boring.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, l 3a, l 50th single, seven days war, single