New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 2nd & 3rd parts of 3 single project [IV] - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th August 2010, 09:14 PM
JEWEL Initiate

..... This is so weird... isn't crossroad... a ballad???? SDW definitely sounds like a ballad... Why in the hell does she look like that on the cover? Not that I don't like the covers but... it's soooo.... confusing. What is going on?
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

NOOOOOOOOOO

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Don't look at them too much
W-Why? o.O

@StrawbariSnowAyumi: I love how you're always too optimistic It's kinda trying to force people to change your mind, you know. Yes, being boring can be bad. Personally I wanted covers to be more... hmmm... exciting? But hey, it's Ayu, she has had bad covers before and probably she's going to have some in the future. So I don't bother at all. I wanted to express my opinion though. The most important is what's inside, right? So I can't wait to hear full hq version of crossroad and finally to get that SDW original to hear *still waits for video to load*
Old 27th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Daybreak Initiate

^^LOL, why are you against blossom being up there? XD

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 27th August 2010, 09:16 PM
ever free Initiate

また、CD+DVDには「crossroad」のvideo clipとmaking clipに加え、「blossom」のvideo clipを満を持して収録!実写video clipとしては初めてayuが出演しないものとなっており、超人気アーティストのジェジュンを主演に起用 !迫真の演技で魅せる、切なく泣けるストーリーは必見!!

Google translation:

In addition, CD + DVD is "crossroad" in addition to making clip and video clip, "blossom" of the recorded video clip to the long-awaited! Ayu is the first live-action video clip has become a thing does not appear, the appointed starring Jae-hot artist! Attractive in convincing performance, sad tearjerker to be missed! !

.......What? XDDD

Live action? XDD
Jejung??

It's a joke...?

{ Twitter }

Last edited by Kagome-chan; 27th August 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:17 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
..... This is so weird... isn't crossroad... a ballad???? SDW definitely sounds like a ballad... Why in the hell does she look like that on the cover? Not that I don't like the covers but... it's soooo.... confusing. What is going on?
lol everyone wants something unpredictable from ayu...not that it doesnt match the "theme" of the single it just not right and too weird.

im cool with it. i think its fine. plus we havent even heard the whole single yet

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 27th August 2010, 09:18 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
I have to agree on these covers not being the best, and they sure don't represent the song at all. I wonder why they chose a shoot like this? Oh well. Not that the pictures are bad, they would be great for a magazine shoot, just not for this CD single.
Quote:
In addition, CD + DVD is "crossroad" in addition to making clip and video clip, "blossom" of the recorded video clip to the long-awaited! Ayu is the first live-action video clip has become a thing does not appear, the appointed starring Jae-hot artist! Attractive in convincing performance, sad tearjerker to be missed! !
What exactly does a live action PV mean? >.> Aren't all of her PV's live action? (except Connected)
Who/what is Jae-hot? That translation is very confusing, lol.
[edit] OK so here's a Bing transaltion that makes a little bit more sense.
Quote:
Also on CD in addition to "crossroad" video clip and making clip, video clip of "blossom" patiently included!, and becoming as live-action video clip for the first time appeared ayu is not appointed starring ultra popular artist hero to! charm in the acting of the Flowerpot, 泣ける sorrowful story is a must-see!
So I guess Ayu will not appear in the PV for blossom, it will be like a tragedy PV, like fated, but without Ayu in it? That's what it seems to me.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ

Last edited by ownsarai; 27th August 2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:19 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I honestly have no problems with the covers it's just... I don't know... weird! Two ballads and then two different orchestra mixes on a single does not equal Hot Retro Disco Dancing Ayu to me. But hey, no one can say she's predictable now.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:20 PM
winding road Initiate

YES! PV FOR BLOSSOM!

...But OMG I almost got an heart attack reading Google translation from Kagome-chan's post. "Jae-hot"? ...I'm thinking too much, really.

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 27th August 2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:21 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagome-chan View Post
また、CD+DVDには「crossroad」のvideo clipとmaking clipに加え、「blossom」のvideo clipを満を持して収録!実写video clipとしては初めてayuが出演しないものとなっており、超人気アーティストのジェジュンを主演に起用 !迫真の演技で魅せる、切なく泣けるストーリーは必見!!

Google translation:

.......What? XDDD

Live action? XDD
"実写" can be defined as "on-the-spot filming or photography." So on-location? Probably referring to the trip she took overseas earlier this year.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:21 PM
ever free Initiate

lol I'm sorry but I don't understand japanese..so..I don't know anything XDD

I don't like this "does not appear" °_°
I don't want a PV without Ayu °_°

Eh? London?

{ Twitter }

Old 27th August 2010, 09:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^We've already had one... it was the Connected PV. and then she only appeared at the end of the Endless Sorrow one.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:23 PM
BLUE BIRD Protector

The covers aren't bad. They're not my faves, but they're not horrible either. They're actually different than what I was expecting! I think it makes sense that they have a similar "look" as Moon/blossom though, since she's doing these three in close succession to one another. I do hope the L covers are a bit more different and special though! I'm really looking forward to them.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 27th August 2010, 09:24 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Google Translation ftl. I get the gist of what the article is saying though... so it's basically gonna be another "fated"?

(btw, does someone wanna make the new thread or should I? XD)

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierofSilence View Post
^We've already had one... it was the Connected PV. and then she only appeared at the end of the Endless Sorrow one.
I know but we're been waiting for this PV since a lot of time...so I don't want a PV without her XD

{ Twitter }

JEWEL Initiate

I guess this is one of those things I'm going to have to trust Ayu on because blossom is badass, crossroad (based on the LQ fan recording) is my new favorite... I'm sure she'll jazz up this old as hell sounding SEVEN DAYS WAR. I'm looking forward to blossom PV etc... I guess I'm okay with all this. Covers are still weird as hell though!
Old 27th August 2010, 09:26 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ` flying proud View Post
W-Why? o.O

@StrawbariSnowAyumi: I love how you're always too optimistic It's kinda trying to force people to change your mind, you know. Yes, being boring can be bad. Personally I wanted covers to be more... hmmm... exciting? But hey, it's Ayu, she has had bad covers before and probably she's going to have some in the future. So I don't bother at all. I wanted to express my opinion though. The most important is what's inside, right? So I can't wait to hear full hq version of crossroad and finally to get that SDW original to hear *still waits for video to load*
no hun, i dont mean to force anything. i was just saying many people treat boring as always a bad quality when they dont like a cover but when they do like a cover the same creative level "boring" i suppose it means boring isnt actually so bad. and not every "boring" cover is bad like some people here imply. is all. i usually only state things and express my observations. not trying to convert anyone to a point or side. or to like these. just some observing that doesnt have to do with making someone like a cover. thats different.

and the music is always more important to me. i can hate the covers. but i just want a good song. covers arent the end of a career lol.

(its funny cuz my family always says how negative i am haha~)

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 27th August 2010, 09:26 PM
Replace Initiate

The original TV-aired version of "Endless sorrow" didn't include Ayu at all, except the posters. The addition of Ayu at the end (for "A clips vol. 2") in my opinion ruined the entire mood of the video. I didn't buy it anymore.... Ayu was supposed to sorta be the remnant of a lost era in that PV's universe. Her showing up at the end made no sense.

I'm totally happy with another PV without ayu... hopefully they don't ruin it by adding her as an afterthought later.
Old 27th August 2010, 09:27 PM
Voyage Initiate

I like these covers better than MOON/blossom actually n____n

I think it's a nice change! Something different! I like <3
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 27th August 2010, 09:28 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^
^the tv version was the only version I saw for the longest time. I think I remember arguing with someone about it lol. "ayu is in the video! she's in the end!" Me: "No she's not!" I didn't know there was a tv and a dvd version. lol I sort of agree with you though, but maybe they were trying to say "not all is lost" or something along the lines of that.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, l 3a, l 50th single, seven days war, single