Ayu possibly leaving Twitter? (her Twitter is now a staff account) - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd November 2015, 03:55 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Namie doesn't write her own songs, does she MUST write her own songs just because Ayu does so? hell no
Sorry, but I think you have misunderstood. Melissalove wasn't saying Ayu should stop sharing her private life just because others don't share theirs. She is saying that Ayu should stop sharing her private life to avoid scandals and harassment, similar to how Namie and Kumiko handle their careers and avoid issues.

Old 2nd November 2015, 04:33 AM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
Pretty much this. Why on earth is Ayu not allowed to make mistakes, be in a bad mood from time to time, get angry, or be horny? Especially Ayu, whose whole "thing" has always been that she's a human being just like us. For heaven's sake, why can't people just let her be human x_X
Because the more open you are about your private life, the more people feel the need to comment and judge. Which is why ayu should refrain from sharing.

Edit: @happyholic
Thanks for explaining what I meant

Last edited by melissalove; 2nd November 2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 2nd November 2015, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Pretty much this. Why on earth is Ayu not allowed to make mistakes, be in a bad mood from time to time, get angry, or be horny? Especially Ayu, whose whole "thing" has always been that she's a human being just like us. For heaven's sake, why can't people just let her be human x_X
No one said she can't make mistakes. But it just ain't cool to act like an attention seeking teenager, write plain stupid things on twitter like "I hate you..." with a pic of yourself so that your whole fandome is like "what's wrong Ayu are you ok?", then say NOTHING AT ALL and post a few days later a pic with you and your husband with a text that says "Goodbye my love" so that everyone out there is still alarmed what in the world happened to you and is asking if your relationship is over.
Then you're not just pissed about messages that are mean, no you're pissed about your whole fandom. You're pissed about all the people who like you so much that they care to follow you on twitter and write you messages if everythin's ok. Your fandome just thinks you may get a divorce because of the immature stuff you posted and wants to know wat's going on. But instead of appreciating that there are actually people out there who care about what you write and take it seriously, you blame them for it and call them out in public. Honestly, that's very low.
Old 2nd November 2015, 09:41 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Is it really mean to say that I think some of the recent episodes of South Park kinda nailed this issue? I believe it is pretty relevant to Ayu.

It is not a stupid decision to disconnect from the fans, if it only leads up to pointless annoying fights, but come on. Honestly, all of this is so over-exaggerated and Ayu herself is definitely not a victim. If she wants to live up the WARNING lyrics, well then good for her, but the 'good noght' tweet after all the drama she has started was very off putting. I really do not appreciate this kind of attitude, and I definitely do not think it was funny.
Again, I do understand she is completely fed up with false accusations, wrong speculations or just nasty comments, but I do not understand why she made this so big. Leaving twitter because of these things is a wise decision.
Old 3rd November 2015, 12:21 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
No one said she can't make mistakes.
Maybe they're not saying that outright, but comments online by people who say things like "I used to like her, but look at what she's become!" are basically saying that they hold that opinion. She hasn't "become" anything. She's just made mistakes in her personal life.

Quote:
But it just ain't cool to act like an attention seeking teenager, write plain stupid things on twitter like "I hate you..." with a pic of yourself so that your whole fandome is like "what's wrong Ayu are you ok?", then say NOTHING AT ALL
I'm not gonna lie and say she doesn't sometimes vaguebook (or vague tweet) like an attention seeking teenager. To be fair, when she's in the USA, she's in LA. Having once lived there for five years myself & given that I still have many social ties to the area, I can say with some accuracy that that's... kind of the dominant culture there. Vague, attention-seeking comments are just kind of the norm among people in LA, especially those in any sort of entertainment business. Granted, Japanese people and most other fans globally aren't used to that kind of thing, but still... can you honestly expect Ayu's tweets to be THAT different from those of any other famous person (all, by definition, attention seekers)? ESPECIALLY since she's the type to be vague in her lyrics. I'd like to remind everyone here that we still have no true confirmation about who songs like "Memorial address" are about. We ONLY have conjecture, NOTHING from her mouth. Why is that okay and a vague tweet not okay? She tweets random musings, same as many writers & poets & musicians & even YouTubers do. Why can't we just enjoy tweets like "i hate you..." and discuss whether she means a former friend, herself, the haters as a general concept, etc? It's easier to assume, and by doing that, you put words into her mouth and you DO affect her relationships with other people around her. Can you imagine Ayu's husband coming across a bunch of rumors about divorce? They haven't been together long enough for him to be able to laugh it off easily, she probably has to reassure him that these comments aren't based in reality EVERY TIME THEY HAPPEN. That shouldn't be her responsibility, and if everyone was respectful of her privacy - leaving her alone to share what she wants to share and being satisfied with that - it wouldn't be.

Quote:
and post a few days later a pic with you and your husband with a text that says "Goodbye my love" so that everyone out there is still alarmed what in the world happened to you and is asking if your relationship is over.
1) It's a picture of her hugging her husband and smiling. Because I know whenever I break up with someone, I tweet a photo of us clearly happy and in love. That's a very effective way of conveying that message.
2) The photo was tweeted at the the beginning of the only long break from the TA tour that she had scheduled. Four-day breaks between dates weren't long enough for her to see her husband, this one was. Makes sense for her husband to decide "You take breaks from your tours to come see me... I feel so neglected by this! Let's get divorced."
3) She said #goodbyemylove #hellomylove. She ended the tweet with #hellomylove. Goodbye to one love, hello to another. But that #hellomylove doesn't fit people's narrative of "ayu's love life is tumultuous and dramatic!" so they just ignore it I guess.

How did people see that tweet as meaning ANYTHING except "Goodbye to one love, my fans on my TA tour, but hello to my other love, my husband"? Honest to god it's like NO ONE used their brain or looked at context at all. They saw the ONE detail they wanted to see and it confirmed the ONE story they wanted it to tell. That's THEIR fault, NOT Ayu's, and I will NEVER fault her for that tweet. Not in a million years. I'll admit other times she messed up - marrying Mannie after only knowing him for 3 months was very very much a mistake, and I'm not gonna excuse stuff like that. That was a major life decision that she was very reckless with. But a tweet like the above? Nope, that's fine. She's totally allowed to do those imho.

Quote:
Then you're not just pissed about messages that are mean, no you're pissed about your whole fandom. You're pissed about all the people who like you so much that they care to follow you on twitter and write you messages if everythin's ok. Your fandome just thinks you may get a divorce because of the immature stuff you posted and wants to know wat's going on. But instead of appreciating that there are actually people out there who care about what you write and take it seriously, you blame them for it and call them out in public. Honestly, that's very low.
To be fair we have no idea the extent of the criticism Ayu receives, nor how her mind perceives it. If you're a sensitive person, it's hard not to dwell on the criticism. It's no wonder Ayu loves performing so much because it's a whole huge room full of people who are cheering for you. There's not any criticism to magnify. But on something like twitter, if you see something negative in a sea of happy comments, the negative one just seems to stand out, like a big blinking red light in the middle of a pretty blue sky. And if she sees a ton of big blinking red lights day in & day out - don't forget, there's a whole bunch of negativity out there written in a language most of us don't speak fluently, and we have no idea how bad it might be - it may really get to her.

And if it does, then leaving twitter is the right thing for her. I don't know if it was something she decided to do on her own or if her staff insisted on it... but if the latter is the case, it's because someone behind the scenes was worried about the effect it was having on her to see it.

Then there's the fact that... Okay. When you're totally 100% okay, but someone asks you if you're okay, what's your reaction to that? Be honest.

For nearly EVERYONE I know, myself included, the HONEST answer to that question would NOT be a positive one. My sister has resting bitch face in a major way, so when she's happy but she's very focused on something and looks angry, it's really REALLY annoying for her when people ask if she's okay. When I'm fine but someone in my circle of friends says I seem sad, but really I'm just quiet, I get upset because it seems like they don't really know me at all. I know others who feel similarly... One surefire way to get someone angry is to tell a them to calm down or ask what their problem is when there's no problem.

Asking someone if they're okay can often seem patronizing, or as though it's out of pity rather than genuine concern.

And then there's the general attitude towards Ayu's love life in the years since 2007. Look at the way people have talked about Ayu's relationships since Tomoya Nagase... With Nagase the rumors were all pregnancy, marriage, moving in together, etc. But with everyone since then it's been divorce, emotional abuse, criticism, etc. And this was even before Ayu & Manny got divorced, too. It's almost like the tabloids and her fans alike went from wanting her to be happy to wanting her to be unhappy overnight.

Admittedly, she probably reads too much into people asking if she's okay as a result of that shift. But can THIS fandom really criticize Ayu for reading too much into things? Especially when these comments are attacks on her personally - Ayu tweeting about her life or her relationships is not an attack on us. Ayu stopping tweeting is NOT an attack on us, either, it's a defensive maneuver. A turtle isn't attacking when it hides in its shell. If a turtle hides, it would serve us all best to wonder if maybe we poked it with a stick one too many times.

Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 3rd November 2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 3rd November 2015, 03:23 AM

Quote:

I'm not gonna lie and say she doesn't sometimes vaguebook (or vague tweet) like an attention seeking teenager. To be fair, when she's in the USA, she's in LA. Having once lived there for five years myself & given that I still have many social ties to the area, I can say with some accuracy that that's... kind of the dominant culture there. Vague, attention-seeking comments are just kind of the norm among people in LA, especially those in any sort of entertainment business. Granted, Japanese people and most other fans globally aren't used to that kind of thing, but still... can you honestly expect Ayu's tweets to be THAT different from those of any other famous person (all, by definition, attention seekers)? ESPECIALLY since she's the type to be vague in her lyrics. I'd like to remind everyone here that we still have no true confirmation about who songs like "Memorial address" are about. We ONLY have conjecture, NOTHING from her mouth. Why is that okay and a vague tweet not okay? She tweets random musings, same as many writers & poets & musicians & even YouTubers do. Why can't we just enjoy tweets like "i hate you..." and discuss whether she means a former friend, herself, the haters as a general concept, etc? It's easier to assume, and by doing that, you put words into her mouth and you DO affect her relationships with other people around her. Can you imagine Ayu's husband coming across a bunch of rumors about divorce? They haven't been together long enough for him to be able to laugh it off easily, she probably has to reassure him that these comments aren't based in reality EVERY TIME THEY HAPPEN. That shouldn't be her responsibility, and if everyone was respectful of her privacy - leaving her alone to share what she wants to share and being satisfied with that - it wouldn't be.
There is a difference between lyrics and a twitter comment. Lyrics are just lyrics and we can't even be sure that all of them are about her personal experiences. Discussing lyrics as some kind of artistry and discussing a personal tweet are two different things. And I don't really know why I try to explain that. Because I get the feeling you just want to defend her because you want to defend her.
Ayu is a japanese woman, even if her attention seeking posts are LA inspired I believe she knows her own culture good enough to know japanese people won't see it that way.
And personally I don't see how I should interpret anything poetic into a tweet like "I hate you..".
And I don't remember any other artist I follow being such an attention seeking teen like Ayu is nowadays. I'm just sick of it and can't stand it anymore.
If you want to defend her immature behaviour just for the sake of defending her, you can do that. I'm actually glad that there are still people who do that. I honestly try since all the drama stuff started in 2012 to do the same. I even send her a lot of supportive and encouraging tweets in the past. But I'm at a point where I just can't stand her persona in social media anymore. She decided to make a lot of attention seeking posts a lot of times before. Everytime it creates drama over drama. If it would have happened once or twice, well everyone makes mistakes. But she makes the same stupid mistake again and again and in the end always pitying herself.
She is not anyones best friend out there when it comes to her fans. She can't expect the public to read all those posts and to know exactly what's going on. If course people speculate about it. A lot if them do that because they actually care about her.

Quote:
1) It's a picture of her hugging her husband and smiling. Because I know whenever I break up with someone, I tweet a photo of us clearly happy and in love. That's a very effective way of conveying that message.
2) The photo was tweeted at the the beginning of the only long break from the TA tour that she had scheduled. Four-day breaks between dates weren't long enough for her to see her husband, this one was. Makes sense for her husband to decide "You take breaks from your tours to come see me... I feel so neglected by this! Let's get divorced."
3) She said #goodbyemylove #hellomylove. She ended the tweet with #hellomylove. Goodbye to one love, hello to another. But that #hellomylove doesn't fit people's narrative of "ayu's love life is tumultuous and dramatic!" so they just ignore it I guess.

How did people see that tweet as meaning ANYTHING except "Goodbye to one love, my fans on my TA tour, but hello to my other love, my husband"? Honest to god it's like NO ONE used their brain or looked at context at all. They saw the ONE detail they wanted to see and it confirmed the ONE story they wanted it to tell. That's THEIR fault, NOT Ayu's, and I will NEVER fault her for that tweet. Not in a million years. I'll admit other times she messed up - marrying Mannie after only knowing him for 3 months was very very much a mistake, and I'm not gonna excuse stuff like that. That was a major life decision that she was very reckless with. But a tweet like the above? Nope, that's fine. She's totally allowed to do those imho.
People got it wrong because it's not the first time she would have done something like that. It also could have meant she and her husband seperated, she is sad about it because she was happy with him but because of whatever reason they just can't be a couple. But to add a positive note to it, she also wrote #hellomylove to tell people that she's sure she will find a new love one day and never gives up. And the "I hate you..." tweet with a pic of herself also perfectly fits. Because a few days later she could have blamed herself to messed it up again.
Totally something that sounds like her to be honest.
So it IS her fault when she's writing something like this that people get it wrong.

Quote:
To be fair we have no idea the extent of the criticism Ayu receives, nor how her mind perceives it. If you're a sensitive person, it's hard not to dwell on the criticism. It's no wonder Ayu loves performing so much because it's a whole huge room full of people who are cheering for you. There's not any criticism to magnify. But on something like twitter, if you see something negative in a sea of happy comments, the negative one just seems to stand out, like a big blinking red light in the middle of a pretty blue sky. And if she sees a ton of big blinking red lights day in & day out - don't forget, there's a whole bunch of negativity out there written in a language most of us don't speak fluently, and we have no idea how bad it might be - it may really get to her.

And if it does, then leaving twitter is the right thing for her. I don't know if it was something she decided to do on her own or if her staff insisted on it... but if the latter is the case, it's because someone behind the scenes was worried about the effect it was having on her to see it.

Then there's the fact that... Okay. When you're totally 100% okay, but someone asks you if you're okay, what's your reaction to that? Be honest.

For nearly EVERYONE I know, myself included, the HONEST answer to that question would NOT be a positive one. My sister has resting bitch face in a major way, so when she's happy but she's very focused on something and looks angry, it's really REALLY annoying for her when people ask if she's okay. When I'm fine but someone in my circle of friends says I seem sad, but really I'm just quiet, I get upset because it seems like they don't really know me at all. I know others who feel similarly... One surefire way to get someone angry is to tell a them to calm down or ask what their problem is when there's no problem.

Asking someone if they're okay can often seem patronizing, or as though it's out of pity rather than genuine concern.

And then there's the general attitude towards Ayu's love life in the years since 2007. Look at the way people have talked about Ayu's relationships since Tomoya Nagase... With Nagase the rumors were all pregnancy, marriage, moving in together, etc. But with everyone since then it's been divorce, emotional abuse, criticism, etc. And this was even before Ayu & Manny got divorced, too. It's almost like the tabloids and her fans alike went from wanting her to be happy to wanting her to be unhappy overnight.

Admittedly, she probably reads too much into people asking if she's okay as a result of that shift. But can THIS fandom really criticize Ayu for reading too much into things? Especially when these comments are attacks on her personally - Ayu tweeting about her life or her relationships is not an attack on us. Ayu stopping tweeting is NOT an attack on us, either, it's a defensive maneuver. A turtle isn't attacking when it hides in its shell. If a turtle hides, it would serve us all best to wonder if maybe we poked it with a stick one too many times.
I don't get that argument. Because people are not asking out of nowhere if she's ok. She just posted a comment with a pic of her that seems to say she hates herself. And I'm being honest: no I won't be mad. If I look sad but I'm not and someone asks me about it I would he happy they care. And in case I would write something like "I hate you..." that is directed at myself at twitter or facebook and people would ask what's wrong because they don't want me to hate myself, that would be totally fine with me.
And to be honest again: if a friend of mine would post something like that, I would be VERY worried and alarmed that something is VERY wrong.
There are two reasons for me why Ayu could have written that. First she's just attention seeking and wants to pity herself again. Or she really has a problem and needs help. But because I don't want to analyze her private life that much without actually knowing her in person, I go with option one. And in the end I'm her fan and not her therapist.
Being artistic and poetic in lyics is totally fine and that's what I always loved her for.
Because when reading her lyrics I'm "interacting" with the artist and not the person who wrote the lyrics. But on twitter Ayu isn't the artist, she is just being herself. And there are some things you should have learned to keep private when you're an adult.

If you don't see it that way, you don't see it that way. It's nice to see that there are people who still defend her and her behaviour in every way.
I can't do that anymore even though I tried. But for me she crossed the line a lot of times now so that I'm simply annoyed by her social media persona and that never happened with any other artist I like before. I makes me sad to be honest.
Old 3rd November 2015, 07:58 AM
As if.. Initiate

Some of the comments on here are kind of unsettling. Everyone has the right to feel 100% safe in their social media space, and are allowed to voluntarily leave for whatever reason they choose. While I'm saddened that Ayu has chose this, I don't think she's immature for doing so. If social media is causing her any unneeded stress or anxiety, absolutely she needs to leave it. And if deleting all of her tweets is what will make her feel better, then she should do that. Her tweets aren't anything valuable or meaningful. It's not like she's throwing 12th century biblical texts into a flame. We need to stop acting like that and respect her decisions to remove her presence from social media.

| twitter | tumblr |

Old 3rd November 2015, 08:47 AM

^then you got the criticism wrong. No one criticized her for leaving. That's the only mature decision she made in all of this. Her comments were criticized as immature.
Old 3rd November 2015, 02:21 PM
Replace Initiate

I don't think ANYONE on this forum would agree that I ever defend Ayu for the sake of defending her. I criticize things she says and does all the time. But I defend behavior that I don't find unreasonable, and I criticize behavior I do find unreasonable. Regardless of whose behavior it is.

If you and I don't agree about what's reasonable and what's unreasonable, then we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. No big.
Old 3rd November 2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I don't think ANYONE on this forum would agree that I ever defend Ayu for the sake of defending her. I criticize things she says and does all the time. But I defend behavior that I don't find unreasonable, and I criticize behavior I do find unreasonable. Regardless of whose behavior it is.

If you and I don't agree about what's reasonable and what's unreasonable, then we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. No big.
Well you're right that you normally don't do that. I didn't meant to say that that's what you normally do. For me it just looks like this in this specific case. I was criticizing her for being unprofessional and immature regarding her job and how she's interacting with the public as if she's talking to her best friends. I guess you're defending her from a perspective a friend of hers would do.
If someone talks about a popstar in a way I would talk about a friend I always get the feeling the person just wants to defend the popstar no matter what. I apologize that I got your intention wrong since I guess that's not what you meant to do.
Old 3rd November 2015, 06:08 PM
Lelio Protector

I thought that Hellomylove Goodbyemylove hashtags things were because she doesn't have much time to see her husband.

Like, after some time hello my love after a a day goodbye my love, after some time hello my love again, rather than other lovers and people took it the completely wrong way.
Old 3rd November 2015, 08:02 PM
End roll Initiate

Delirium-Zer0, I'm with you on this.

For all I know, Ayu can be as nasty or psychotic as she wants to be in real life, can post politically incorrect messages on Twitter, can be as offensive as she wants to be, can insult her fans, can eat baby unicorns. I really don't care, so long as she delivers the goods. To me, her only job is to make good music and perform and present said music. Only the creative work matters, not what she does on Twitter. Who cares if she's acting "cool" or "mature"? I pay for her music and to see her perform, not her tweets.

Again, people here take her too seriously. Okay, you look up to her, that's fine, but don't expect her to act like Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Malala Yousafzai the whole time. She's a pop singer, for crying out loud.

Before the age of social media, I wonder how "fans" would react to the real personalities of their "idols". Many of the greatest artists and writers were horrible people. Picasso, for instance. And the immaturity of that man far exceeds anything that any of the posters here can dream of.

Last edited by Uemarasan; 3rd November 2015 at 08:19 PM.
Old 3rd November 2015, 09:41 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I think quitting Twitter will be better for her image in the long run.

The things she tweeted and said, while maybe being immature, do not offend me. She is entitled to her own words and she is a writer. I am actually mind blown at how offended people are about her "immature" and "childish" tweets. She always seems to me as the type of person who is dying to express her inner thoughts. She's stated that she always wants to be honest about her deep, inner feelings, and she did not hold out on us even on social media.

Would I post stuff like that onto my twitter or other profile? Absolutely not, but there's not an ounce of me that wants to judge her for making the choice to do so. She is a free-thinking individual trapped in a world where people both admire her and judge her non stop. That kind of pressure is ridiculous. I mean, how can we expect one human to always make perfect choices?

Just the level of judgment that goes on around here just makes me sad. But, some just see things in a much different light.
Old 3rd November 2015, 09:52 PM
Voyage Initiate

^I totally agree with your post - well said!
Old 3rd November 2015, 10:11 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Very well said, delirium. *clap*

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 4th November 2015, 12:22 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Delirium-Zer0, Uemarasan, nalini-dahlia, i love you guys!
Old 4th November 2015, 02:32 AM
fairyland Initiate

Am I the only one who thinks it takes two to tango? I see both sides of the issue and I honestly don't think any one is to blame. It's just a bad mix of factors leading to an explosion.

Old 4th November 2015, 10:42 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

I am with you, happiholic!
Old 8th November 2015, 10:21 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
I was criticizing her for being unprofessional and immature regarding her job and how she's interacting with the public as if she's talking to her best friends. I guess you're defending her from a perspective a friend of hers would do.
If someone talks about a popstar in a way I would talk about a friend I always get the feeling the person just wants to defend the popstar no matter what.
Yeah, I totally understand that.

I'm defending Ayu not in the context of "ayu is a pop star, and SHE TOTALLY GETS ME OMG!" which is indeed EXACTLY what gets people talking about pop stars in a "friendly" context. Because most pop stars are deliberately distant, cool, perfect, etc. They're far more rehearsed than Ayu has always been. They're a different KIND of pop star.

I'd feel very weird being forgiving of vague tweets if they came from someone like Namie, for instance.

I only feel the need to defend Ayu here because "unprofessional," talking to her fans as if they were her friends, was always kinda... part of her image. She's VERY inconsistent about this, but her image has always been "she's just like if one of us normal girls was able to wear designer clothes & travel the world." Since the beginning her lyrics have always been "my real feelings" (at a time when that was NOT common in J-Pop, although now it's not so unusual). Girls copying her fashion & buying every makeup product she promoted wasn't an accident, and it wasn't just "I wanna be like my idol," it was just "I CAN be like her." Ayu has always come across more like the class president who didn't really want the job but everyone insisted that she take it, rather than seeming like a distant, perfect, mythical goddess.

Granted, fans who don't see her that way - and given her relatively distant image since.... I dunno, around the "MY STORY" era or so, there are PLENTY of them - are going to probably be much harsher on her when she's unprofessional, which I completely understand.

But for me personally, if I was only interested in seeing her professionalism, I'd only watch her concerts and videos and I'd only read magazine interviews that have been edited and polished. To me twitter is where you see celebrities at their least professional. For some, it's a place where you see these celebrities embarrass themselves with vague tweets made in the heat of a moment without much thought. For others, it's a place where you see celebrities humanized by those tweets. And that humanization makes me feel better. To me it's both endearing to see Ayu so humanly flawed, and encouraging to see that yes, indeed, everyone makes mistakes.
Old 8th November 2015, 10:54 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
To me twitter is where you see celebrities at their least professional. For some, it's a place where you see these celebrities embarrass themselves with vague tweets made in the heat of a moment without much thought. For others, it's a place where you see celebrities humanized by those tweets. And that humanization makes me feel better. To me it's both endearing to see Ayu so humanly flawed, and encouraging to see that yes, indeed, everyone makes mistakes.
Off topic but this is why Cher's Twitter is probably one of the better celebrity twitters ever.

Could you imagine if ayu tweeted like cher and just spoke freely?
"What did you do on Kumi's birthday?"
"I got a colonic."

Last edited by Delicious n Bold; 8th November 2015 at 10:57 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter