[News] 49th and 50th singles: [crossroad] 9/22 and [L] 9/29 [V] - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th August 2010, 02:09 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-me View Post
So as soon someone says a cover is worse than the S/S covers... you're a big complainer who should STFU?
Not meaning to bring up unnecessary drama here, but this is a forum after all. If people are allowed to say that these covers are better than the M/b covers, they're also allowed to say that these covers are worse than the S/S covers. Of course it's different when you're an unstoppable whiner who does nothing but hate all over Ayu's works, but there'll always be someone who doesn't like something Ayu does every once in a while. If someone thinks of these covers as the beginning of the Ayu-pocalypse, that's their opinion, it may be drama, it may be complaining and overreacting but that's opinions for you. I frankly put thought of it as overreacting when everyone started to nearly bash people who thought of these covers as really bad, if you disagree with them so much why do you even bother talking to them?
My honest opinion: I don't like these covers. Not only because of the "magazine-shoot"-ish thing about them, or the way they don't fit the content, but because I just honestly think the clothes aren't all that impressive, the poses and expressions feel half-hearted and lame, and the general conception I get from these covers is some plain poster for an 80s disco; not a single from my big idol. And of course I'm going to bring up comparisons too, because defining good and bad is a lot about comparing; and I think these covers are nearly as bad as the S/S covers. There, I said it, the forbidden words. But it's my opinion and I'm not going to be quiet about it just because others think it makes me over-dramatic. It's plain truth from my heart.
!
Saying you dislike [an opinion] something isn't the same as saying it's the start of an ayu-apocalypse [something that you try to present as a fact]. When you say you dislike something there is no need to add the extra stuff to it, to make it seem more dramatic and annoy everyone else.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th August 2010, 02:13 PM
poker face Initiate

I'm sooooo hyped up by all of the news!

穢れた闇を超えて風よ舞え
散切れた花は紅く朽ち果てるまで

Old 28th August 2010, 02:14 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Yeah if they actually had any physical contact those people would go crazy right away and their opinions of Ayu would change in an instant.
All of these female actrices still live after acting with Tohoshinki and having physical contact:
Spoiler:

Jaejoong in Korean Drama "Heaven's Postman" (2008, now airing in Japan):

Yunho in Korean Drama "Heading to the Ground" (2009, now on sale in Japan):

Yoochun in Korean Drama "Dating on Earth" (2005):

But I know you don't like Tohoshinki at all, so I'm not going to argue with you. Just know that not all fans say they are going to kill everyone who speaks to their artist It's just acting. And Jaejoong is going to be in blossom PV whether you like it or not. Ayu made that decision.
It's okay to state your opinion, but don't attact other people.
I knew AHS people would react negative on this news Seeing all the hate for other Ayu x Toho stuff, so it's no really a surprise or hurts me anymore. I just hope people will like blossom PV or at least will give the PV a chance Most of the time prejudices turn out to be wrong

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 28th August 2010, 02:14 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayufan- View Post
I am too, i think maybe daybreak part two or something like bluebird/fairyland.
Wouldn't bluebird/fairyland be more suitable for a summery single? Crossroad's gonna be released in September so I'm guessing an autumny kinda feeling would be quite nice

~Set by Yoake~
Old 28th August 2010, 02:16 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirlaay View Post
Wouldn't bluebird/fairyland be more suitable for a summery single? Crossroad's gonna be released in September so I'm guessing an autumny kinda feeling would be quite nice
I mean the concept, in the nature and the forest something like that. or an forest with only broken trees/bured.

MAA thread

Last edited by ayufan-; 28th August 2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:17 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
What I think is cool too is ayu might get some new fans from this. People who don't normally listen to ayu will have to hear the awesomeness of blossom while watching the PV just for him.. it could make some people interested in her music and check out more about her.
i totally agree with you.

just one thing i am worried: blossom is not her best J-pop/summer song in years (in my case, it is rather boring and forgetful). the new fans might be misled by this single song and made a conclusion that ayu's song is always not so good blah blah blah.

but well, i am still optimistic towards the crossover this time :-)
Old 28th August 2010, 02:19 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
I mean the concept, in the nature and the forest something like that. or an forest with only broken trees/bured.
Oh right, if so that would be a great idea!
Kinda reminds me of namie's get myself back mv

~Set by Yoake~
Old 28th August 2010, 02:19 PM
winding road Initiate

LizBrasil and waterballoon already said what I wanted to say. Preach sister and brother.

No one is forcing to like JJ or that decision, but it's better to not bash anyone, accept it and not mention about it anymore. You can even not watch PV, no one will bother. Some persons don't talk about it and I'm really thankful for them. More less drama at least.

I'm really happy about him and he's not even my favorite! my favorite is probably the worst actor ever from what he has shown It's like "when fandoms collide..." situation and I still can't believe what's happening lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
just one thing i am worried: blossom is not her best J-pop/summer song in years (in my case, it is rather boring and forgetful). the new fans might be misled by this single song and made a conclusion that ayu's song is always not so good blah blah blah
Speak for yourself For me it's her best summer song in years.

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 28th August 2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:20 PM
no more words Initiate

The covers really seem Fresh to me~ Never seen those kind of covers by Ayu before~

and Jejung in "blossom" pv? can't wait any longer~!
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirlaay View Post
Oh right, if so that would be a great idea!
Kinda reminds me of namie's get myself back mv
like she is walking true an burned forest like this:
Spoiler:

i think something liek this would be interesting

MAA thread
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Saying you dislike [an opinion] something isn't the same as saying it's the start of an ayu-apocalypse [something that you try to present as a fact]. When you say you dislike something there is no need to add the extra stuff to it, to make it seem more dramatic and annoy everyone else.
If it annoys you so much, why not just ignore it instead of trying to speak to someone who probably won't listen anyway (not really referring to you specifically)? It was one post where someone said "it's the Ayu-apocalypse", if they truly think it is the end of the world because the covers are so bad, than just let them think so. It's basically the same as with matters of belief, but I'm not going into that here (obviously). Unless this person was trying to preach to people that the world is going under, I don't know why people can ignore one person's opinions/feelings/beliefs/predictions or whatever in one single post and not tell them to STFU when you can just refrain from reading. I believe there's also something called an "ignore"-list here or something?
Sorry if I seem to be over-reacting here, but it feels rude when people tell someone to STFU just like that. You're free to disprove their "facts", but treating something like they're stupid and should never open their mouth again is a bit too much for me.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:21 PM
Over Initiate

I'm not a fan of Tohishinki, but I don't mind seeing Jaejoong in blossom. I'm only bummed out because Ayu wouldn't be in it. Some would think it's refreshing to not have Ayu in Ayu's PV, but I like Ayu, I want to see Ayu D: I imagined a sunset-y scenery a la Fairyland already. Oh well.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 28th August 2010, 02:22 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ` flying proud View Post

Speak for yourself For me it's her best summer song in years.
Beat me to it. Hi5!

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 28th August 2010, 02:23 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
i totally agree with you.

just one thing i am worried: blossom is not her best J-pop/summer song in years (in my case, it is rather boring and forgetful). the new fans might be misled by this single song and made a conclusion that ayu's song is always not so good blah blah blah.

but well, i am still optimistic towards the crossover this time :-)
I think blossom would be a great first ayu song! I actually think it's one of her best summer songs
Old 28th August 2010, 02:23 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Spoiler:

i like your idea!! maybe ayu is wearing some flowing white dress or something like that. it's like Daybreak part 2
Old 28th August 2010, 02:25 PM
Initiate

OMG, u must be kidding... JJ in ayu's PV!? I CANT WAIT. Good eyes for choosing him instead of other THSK members. Don't get me wrong, i love junsu's voice.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:26 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-me View Post
So as soon someone says a cover is worse than the S/S covers... you're a big complainer who should STFU?
Not meaning to bring up unnecessary drama here, but this is a forum after all. If people are allowed to say that these covers are better than the M/b covers, they're also allowed to say that these covers are worse than the S/S covers. Of course it's different when you're an unstoppable whiner who does nothing but hate all over Ayu's works, but there'll always be someone who doesn't like something Ayu does every once in a while. If someone thinks of these covers as the beginning of the Ayu-pocalypse, that's their opinion, it may be drama, it may be complaining and overreacting but that's opinions for you. I frankly put thought of it as overreacting when everyone started to nearly bash people who thought of these covers as really bad.
Wow, someone who knows how to act properly on a forum! Thank you.
Overreacting is not just one way.
People always complaining about people who don't have the same opinion is just stupid and as annoying as the first hater.
People have their own opinion of what's good and what's bad.
I find these covers just awful. But hey, I'm overreacting! Because if I don't like this one I don't like any covers. I even don't like ayu! What a simple way to see things...
Some comments are quite offending and there is not much respect. But they don't mind, they know they are right.
Peace.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:26 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Spoiler:

If crossroad's pv is like that then I would be playing it again and again

~Set by Yoake~
Old 28th August 2010, 02:27 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I'm not saying i dont find JJ attractive cause i do, but I'm interested to see his acting talents. Many of my favorite actors I don't think are or ever have been attractive. Also, some i dont like their regular personalities etc but i love their acting.

Anyways, my point is i think talent always comes first before anything else when making a film of any kind. Besides, if Ayu's impressed with JJ than I'm sold already. I can't wait to see how the PV turns out. Plus, i really like the concept.

Btw, how do u pronounce his name anyways?

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 28th August 2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 28th August 2010, 02:28 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
Beat me to it. Hi5!
*hi-fives*

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
I think blossom would be a great first ayu song!
This! It would be a really soothing, relaxing meeting.

Tags
东方神起, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, blossom pv, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, jaejoong, jyj, l 3a, l 50th single, qualita, seven days war, thsk, tohoshinki