[Translation] TeamAyu blog. 4 March. 4 More Doggie Entries - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 4th March 2011, 03:32 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ not all of them, but it is sad how the few always manage to ruin it for everyone else.

Edit:
Holy crap! I just hit Boys & Girls Initiate... im getting into the good singles.. lol
in the beginning it takes like 40-50 posts to move up...when you're up here, it takes hundreds LOL

but yes...in no way did I mean everyone...but still.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 4th March 2011, 03:34 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
in the beginning it takes like 40-50 posts to move up...when you're up here, it takes hundreds LOL

but yes...in no way did I mean everyone...but still.
yeah.. i noticed that it was taking me 50 to get each one, but between To Be and Boys & Girls I think i counted 150... blah.. almost at evolution though.. and then GAME!

As for the the stealing stuff.. its still sad.. but at least we have her blog
Old 4th March 2011, 03:48 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

cute ayu and her pups~

someone else, i hope they try to do translations too. thank you for your hard work, but what if they still dont credit you at your blog?
arent you just going to quit there too. :/
Please watch over me.
Old 4th March 2011, 04:02 AM
End roll Initiate

It's sad that a few people can steal all of your hard work. Crediting takes very little effort but can make the translator feel appreciated (though not half as much as they deserve! Especially your quick, up to date translations) I have bookmarked your blog! You have helped me to learn and understand so much more about Ayu through your translations and her blogs in themselves sometimes just keep me going. I hope you can catch the people stealing your bandwidth and keep going with your amazing work in some form.
Old 4th March 2011, 04:14 AM
Prologue Initiate

Hmm. Well. I guess I have this to say.

You're a wonderful translator, and your hard work never goes unnoticed here. Everyone relies on you to translate and post Ayu's thoughts here so they can feel connected with her. You truly have been a go-between for us English speakers and Ayu, when otherwise we'd have to be outsiders. I realize that you're not the only translator in the world, and it's not squarely on your shoulders, but you're the best we have really. It'd be a shame to see you go, not just because you're a loyal member, but because it's also a significant 'unplugging' of our world from Ayu's.

I myself would take up the job if only I could read kanji. It's such an overbearing part of the language and I always hesitate to truly learn it. I wish I knew your secret to being able to so fluently go from one language to the next when it seems so tough to me... but it's most likely sheer talent and something that I'd probably never be able to do anyway. If only Japanese was kana-only, I would gladly translate but alas...

Also, you're one of few TA members here on AHS. It's very uncommon to manage that, and most of us can't do it because of money and well, not living in Japan nor being able to read Japanese. Even if I did translate, I'm not a TA member and therefore would be of little help in the area where AHS members are the most interested.

I'm not trying to pressure you into staying, really. I'm just very disappointed that the negative actions of a few overruled the positive actions of many, and as a result we lost a vital link to Ayu's fanbase.

Because as you know, Google translate just sucks.

So yeah.

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Old 4th March 2011, 04:22 AM
And Then Initiate

aww sorry for the flames. i hope i can read your blog, i loved all your translations!!
Old 4th March 2011, 04:38 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Hopefully now those thieves learn.... I'm sorry Misa for this happening to you!

twitterlast.fmplug.dj

Old 4th March 2011, 04:48 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

>_> sigh..yeah..can imagine the stress ur're handling haha..
haha..ayu is so cute =D
Old 4th March 2011, 04:54 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Misa-chan, I'm very sorry that things turned out this way and I'm sorry to see you go! I have enjoyed getting to read your translations and I appreciate all the hard work you put into them. Thank you so much!
Old 4th March 2011, 05:06 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I'm going to say this: if anyone wants to access her blog, please PM misa-chan. This should be done for security purposes.
Old 4th March 2011, 05:19 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
I'm going to say this: if anyone wants to access her blog, please PM misa-chan. This should be done for security purposes.
uh, thanks...?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 4th March 2011, 05:42 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ is that even going to cut down on the stealing?? what if you give the password to someone how has stolen??

Isa confused...
Old 4th March 2011, 05:44 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Thank you Misa-chan for your translations. They are really important because my Japanese is not good enough. It's kinda sad that you will no longer post here. Thanks a lot again!
Old 4th March 2011, 06:07 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
PSS: I blame jorge.

PPPSSSSPS: misa-chan is a girl lol
Thanks for clarifying that lol. I personally find it disturbing when people call me "dude"

But no, I have to say this because it'll be unfair to him otherwise, but it's not Jorge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
Are there any qualifications needed to get access to the password in your blog?
Just have a good cred on AHS is enough I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
I myself would take up the job if only I could read kanji. It's such an overbearing part of the language and I always hesitate to truly learn it. I wish I knew your secret to being able to so fluently go from one language to the next when it seems so tough to me... but it's most likely sheer talent and something that I'd probably never be able to do anyway. If only Japanese was kana-only, I would gladly translate but alas...
I have to confess that my second language is Mandarin/Chinese, so I've more or less grown up reading nothing but kanji. Helps tons with my Japanese class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shineestar View Post
thank you for your hard work, but what if they still dont credit you at your blog?
arent you just going to quit there too. :/
Thing is, yes, I have been bothered by people taking my translations and hotlinking from my account without credit. I've actually figured a solution out for that one: just uploading images twice, once to imageshack for AHS use, and once to my photobucket account for my own blog. It's solved the problem for stealing, as imageshack images are not my concern. Besides, as you said, if people are really intent on stealing, it doesn't matter whether I post something on the blog or AHS.

The main issue that made me decide to let go at AHS is seeing some members dissing my translations. I feel terribly insulted as a translator who has spent time and effort translating for people, only to have them say things like "why are we stuck with Misa-chan translating?" and "I liked _____'s translations better, let's create a movement to get him/her back!!". If you don't like me personally or the way I go about things sometimes, fine, just let me know and I'll try to change if I can. But dissing my work... What am I supposed to do about that? Improve my Japanese?? Ask ayu to write in a cuter way so my translations won't sound boring???

The only thing I can say is, alright, you don't like my work, I'll move it somewhere else, which is what I've done. That way, you don't have to see what you don't want to see, I don't have to see you dissing me, and people who still want to read the translations still have somewhere to go. Everybody's happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ is that even going to cut down on the stealing?? what if you give the password to someone how has stolen??

Isa confused...
It will cut down a little, because entries on the blog are protected, and I choose who to give the password to. If I give the password to someone who has stolen, it'll be because I have lousy people-reading skills then, and I'll have to change the password or something...

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 4th March 2011, 06:18 AM
Initiate

Thanks Misa!!!
I just want you to know that i am VERY thankful and really aprreciate your hard work. You're such a nice person and i hope everything goes fine with you.
Old 4th March 2011, 06:24 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Thank you for the translation, and I feel sorry that you have to stop posting your wonderful work here. :/

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 4th March 2011, 06:42 AM
End roll Initiate

I'm sorry for people being dicks and dissing your work. Totally not cool at all. I, for one, always appreciate you bringing Ayu to us in a language we can understand, it's been wonderful having you at AHS!
Old 4th March 2011, 06:50 AM
Far away Initiate

I love your translations Misa-chan. Thank you very much for doing this. ^^
Old 4th March 2011, 07:11 AM
Two of us Initiate

Thanks for the hard work, love your translations! It's a pity that people are learning to appreciate the effort you have put into translating ayu's messages. (=_=)

Twitter
| Personal Blog |
Old 4th March 2011, 07:27 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
I also know that some members here dislike the way I translate.
who could have said so? shame on them. You're a very good translator and the one of us who understand what means translating are aware of how good is your work. maybe are them jealous much? I would like to know who those members are. just in order to read THEIR translation. LL

~thanks pepper for the set~

Last edited by C+R+E+AYUMI; 4th March 2011 at 10:23 AM.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, iphone, teamayu