[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th July 2018, 08:20 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Though you also think, why mention him at all? It would be a bit too scandalous for Ayu for it to be him but then again this release IS called TROUBLE.
Old 24th July 2018, 08:29 PM
BEST Initiate

I mean, the IG tag had the emoji for both hand and watch...to me that seems pretty clear he's the guy. If it was just his watch, why not have just the watch emoji? But who knows.
Old 24th July 2018, 08:37 PM
too late Initiate

Ayu could use the Sphinx concept for future releases, she's being so mysterious these times.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 24th July 2018, 08:40 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Maybe this mean she will retire? Or that she still isn't ovee Nagase?

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 24th July 2018, 09:37 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Maybe this mean she will retire? Or that she still isn't ovee Nagase?

It is confirmed, the limited box will contain a glass of Nagase's blood.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 24th July 2018, 09:49 PM
monochrome Initiate

Sorry for being late to the party but...

Only 5 songs (2 of them we already have) and y'all only talk about a damn watch?

WTF ayu, you're really in TROUBLE.

What's next? That one of the three new songs will be an interlude?

Old 24th July 2018, 09:57 PM
still alone Initiate

I don't like the way Chibi-Chan was bullied honestly. Nothing she said was even offensive. Then others came to encourage it all.
I am also hoping that it is not Max on the cover and that he did not have a relationship with Ayu during those times. That would be so upsetting to me. It would be so wrong. I know the photo that is being talked about and it looked like they were just drinking or partying and took a silly in the moment picture. They didn't actually kiss behind the hand covering their faces.
But I am honestly not sure if it is Max in the album cover, maybe. The model looks taller and more masculine than Max does and younger.
Old 24th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Sorry for being late to the party but...

Only 5 songs (2 of them we already have) and y'all only talk about a damn watch?

WTF ayu, you're really in TROUBLE.
We have already moved on after a zillion of pages.

And the watch... is more like whos watch it is... and why Max was tagged. Was it only his watch or is there more? I mean, that is juicy and also a little disturbing.

Soooooo..... yas. We all now talk about the watch now I guess. We have discovered that today, so it's relevant!

Old 24th July 2018, 10:23 PM
TO BE Initiate

^^Actually, this guy's hand doesn't look so young.
Old 24th July 2018, 10:31 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I don't like the way Chibi-Chan was bullied honestly. Nothing she said was even offensive. Then others came to encourage it all.-
Yes this is pretty sad... People should really think twice before attacking other members... It is a forum. Freedom of opinion as long as it's not obvious trolling or disrespect... Expect negative comments and get over it.

PEACE

I was going to speak about the fact that the CD only covers were boring and a bit tacky (I understand the 90's feeling some talked about but I'm not sur it's done on purpose... Like a lot of things with ayu. I don't like the perfect curve of her hair on the "main" cover... Unnatural, a bit too much IMO.
Then I saw the deluxe version cover... I really like the picture in itself. It is a great change!!! She is not alone, not ANOTHER close-up, she wears unusal clothes, the composition is great. It is sexy and classy at the same time... Just don't like the fish lips and the obvious CK product placement... Looks a bit cheap.
Then I saw her last Instagram post. To me there is only one way to understand it, The watch AND the hand belong to Max (emojis of both the watch AND the hand). Max is on the cover too... That is some serious TROUBLE. This should have been the main cover!! I love it.

I'm so UNhappy to see WATQ once again il her discography. This song better have new arrangements, like professional ones you know... I can't believe she will release it on a CD without changing it. This would be like having no shame at all haha.

We wanted something to speak about, some news, well... Here we are haha!
Old 24th July 2018, 11:56 PM
As if.. Initiate

Am I the only one who's mind wasn't thinking so "scandalous" when I saw the text and tag on instagram ? To me that hand emoji means "stop/wait", and the watch meant time. So what I thought was, it meant more "thanks for waiting, max", meaning, she got the time she wanted until releasing something (yes, I know, 3 songs, 2 years, really, but only time will tell I guess). And yes, Avex isn't probably controlling her that much nowadays. But, that's how I took it, sue me haha.

On the other hand, if it is Max's hand, well that at least gives some meaning to the photo I guess, so I'm not mad about that. There must be a meaning behind it then, wether it's only to shock or something else.

BUT WHAT I'M NOT AGREEING ON IS, that she would need to "borrow" that watch from Max. She is filthy rich. Buying a Richard Mille watch, for only a one photo even, or borrowing it from the brand itself, isn't a problem for her. Richard Mille watch can easily be worth almost a million US dollars or even more. She could afford that if she wanted to. So no, I don't believe she needs to borrow it from anyone, girl can get one whenever herself. If it is Max in the photo, he's there for different reasons, not to borrow a watch.

ps. girl isn't dumb, that Calvin Klein ad gave her a good paycheck. Or, she just thought it looked cool, and did it for free, big whoop.
Old 25th July 2018, 12:03 AM
Initiate

I’m also disappointed in this release but at least i think the marketing strategy kinda make sense.

For non-hardcore fans, paying 1900yen for an “album” is not an issue , it’s just the price of 3-4 bento at family mart. Hopefully, this would increase the sales to non-hardcore ayu and that bit of money wont matter that much to them anyway, and for non-hardcore fans might not even heard/known for WATQ and WORDS, they might think this is an “album” with 5 brand new songs.

For HARDCORE FANS (like all of us here) and wants both dvd for JTB Chap 1 & Chap 3 would still pay for that very ridiculous price.

I just wonder how much does it actually cost to produce 1 song, is the budget that that tight and can’t even afford to have at least 8 songs? Deep down, i’m hoping all these money grabbing release is to fund her future big plans.

She gotta build that pile of money first for a high quality PV or big scale with good concepts and costumes concerts. Well...
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 25th July 2018, 12:06 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^^They are over there, in the mid of the shot, they feel the male model needs a watch, Max is in the room with a nice watch. It makes no sense to stop the whole thing and maybe even postponing it just so she can buy a watch.

And I also don't get what would be so scandalous about Max being on the photo. It's almost like people don't get the concept of playing a character for a photoshoot.

Old 25th July 2018, 12:16 AM
End of the World Initiate

I love all the pictures and can't wait to see the high-res pics from the booklet but tbh I didn't notice the boob grab at first, but when I did I thought it was her ex-husband...He was a big, muscular looking guy like the guy on the cover looks..And wasn't there some rumors that their divorce technically wasn't finalized? If it's not him then maybe it's her new fling or a dancer?
Old 25th July 2018, 12:20 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^^They are over there, in the mid of the shot, they feel the male model needs a watch, Max is in the room with a nice watch. It makes no sense to stop the whole thing and maybe even postponing it just so she can buy a watch.
I still want to have faith that her and her team plan details for the shoot a little bit better
Old 25th July 2018, 12:27 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
I still want to have faith that her and her team plan details for the shoot a little bit better
Eh, it happens a lot in photoshoots - they're in the middle of the shoot and just fee like they're missing something.

Haven't you ever watched America's Next Top Model?
Old 25th July 2018, 12:46 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Yeah, borrowing stuff on set is pretty standart for photoshots, as there's no way to fully preview how the photo will look like before taking it.

Old 25th July 2018, 12:52 AM
Daybreak Guardian

Hey guys!

It’s really nice that this thread has been getting so many posts—after all, it’s been such a long time since Ayu caused us so much trouble

However, I would like to remind you all that everyone here has the right to share their opinions as long as they do so in a polite manner. It’s natural to disagree with other people’s points of view, but no one deserves to be personally attacked. Remember to be respectful.

If you have a problem that needs a moderator or Helper’s attention, inform staff.

Thank you, and let’s keep talking about TROUBLE.
Old 25th July 2018, 12:56 AM
forgiveness Initiate

That hand on Ayu's breast is an old man hand.... = MAX
Old 25th July 2018, 12:58 AM
Far away Initiate

500 posts in 2 days... must be a new record
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble